Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giggy you gonna hit g13hp with it. Hope you get some fire. I am not sure what I will use it on except it's own kind. I might try one or 2 and grow them out and see.

hello everybody. gotta find me some pollen, my two boys showed pistils last night. don't know if i have time to find another male for the job. sometimes life gives you candy sometimes rocks. i feel like charley brown today.

What kind of Pollen are you looking for I might have some and how fast do you need it

Hippy-- Giggy been on a quest for a male '88g13 !-- He got something in mind! -- If he finds it I hope he hits that Mazar with it too !--Or send me some pollen and I'll breed it to my Mazar !
Giggy I got that Nightshade and Mazar cloned if U lose them or find some pollen at the wrong time we can use my girls !-- I know that was the father of the Tranquil Elephantizer I lost--( The slow motion love potion as it's also called) !-- That was da bomb ! -- I lost her but she left me that Blue T.E. girl fathered by B.B.King !-- I would hit her with that '88 G13 hp in a minute !-- Give her another dose of that stuff !-- One day I gotta get that Snow Lotus !-- She like one them super moms!

Waiting on the UPS man to bring me a lawnmower !-- I love living in these times !-- Don't have to go haul it out the store --Come home and unload it ? -- He just bring it to my front door !-- Dat dude done hauled some heavy stuff to my door !-- I don't think he likes me much !-- I'm O.K. with that !--

What U thinking Hippy ? -- U want me to hit my Strawberry with it ? -- Sounds tasty !-- U bet !-- I share the seed with U !--Umbra's Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel is a trich factory too !-- Sounds like just the thing for that Blue T.E. !-- Let's do it !-- I got one in early bloom right now !--A Strawberry hash plant ? --I can dig that !

Man, I been watching food comercials, never a good thing. Wish they had a Carls Jr around here

Ha, Ha the stuff looks better than it is. I have to drive 20 miles or so to go, and so not worth the trip. The best fast food burger out here, in my opinion, is IN and OUT burger. No commercials, no hype.

He is just to the point I am sure it not a girl. Strawberry hash plant. Sound good to me.

My son took us to In and Out in Texas. Simple Menu, Good Food.

yes the two female 88g13hp, a night shade and a mazar all need to have babies. i almost got sick when i found pistils on the two boys. i'm gonna keep them a few more days to make sure but i figure they are gonna die. with the night shade and the mazar they are still seedlings so i still got a little time but the g13's one been in around two weeks and the other about a week. they are older plants so they wont take long and they will be off to the races. i'm gonna pop some temple x bpu so i can get another male to hit the night shade and mazar with as well.

keef i got something that is crossed with your te but i can't remember what it is. stuff i forgot about is cheech wizard x bpu (i think) and trips x bpu. i need to dig my box out. seems like i got some killing fields too.

yes the two female 88g13hp, a night shade and a mazar all need to have babies. i almost got sick when i found pistils on the two boys. i'm gonna keep them a few more days to make sure but i figure they are gonna die. with the night shade and the mazar they are still seedlings so i still got a little time but the g13's one been in around two weeks and the other about a week. they are older plants so they wont take long and they will be off to the races. i'm gonna pop some temple x bpu so i can get another male to hit the night shade and mazar with as well.

keef i got something that is crossed with your te but i can't remember what it is. stuff i forgot about is cheech wizard x bpu (i think) and trips x bpu. i need to dig my box out. seems like i got some killing fields too.

Cheech Wizard x grand daddy haze

It ain't enough for Nick to start talking about Carl's Jr. !-- Now Rally's and Checkers !-- Ya'll hurting me !-- We got Dairy Queen ? -- U wouldn't know about that !-- It's a Texas thing like Lone Star beer !-- but My heart been wanting one them Shlotzsky's or a Muffalatta from New Orleans ? -- Wait a Crawfish Po-Boy !--
I hate U people !

I should kept that one !-- I sent Giggy some nice stuff !-- Umbra sent me more than I could possibly plant so I sent ya'll lots that I didn't keep !-- From now on I ain't getting off seed till I got my girl !-- Nope don't regret it a bit !-- Giggy has sent me some fine stuff too !-- Cuz I got that Mazar and Nightshade cloned and working U ever need one for your work we can do that !

This could be all kinds of fun. I love Pheno hunting. Got me a set of Yeah Buddy Plants 1 tall and lanky wide leafs. 2 Short and Bushy skinny leafs. Looks like both girls. Be interesting flowering them out. Dairy Queen has been around these parts for a long time. Thanks Keef Now I want a Alligator Po-Bo. Some of that spicy what ever sauce it is.

I know that's right Hippy !-- Sauce Picante !-- I don't spell French help me Umbra ! -- I do love me a New Orleans Po-Boy !-- Some pop corn crawfish and some roumalade dressing as a dip !-- Help the brother spell check !-- That's it when is Lobster and Shrimp Fest at Red Lobster ? -- I wonder if they serve those Bourbon street steaks !-- Medium rare please !-- Stop it !-- I hate U people !

we have dq here too but you can't get a steak finger basket here.

that's it umbra.

i was trying to do a clone rotation but i just don't have the room. once i get these done i have some cdb stuff that a rose of a lady sent me that needs bx'ed. i have some more stuff coming that will need bx'ed so i can play green santa. let me get everything here and i'll let yall know what it is.

St Nick, i think that is what i need. It is only 4 ' high, but i would like to keep these plants under 6" this year. So i just cut it and it is heavy enough to stand on it's own? I make a circle around the plants? I can do that. THANK YOU very much. Thank you too keef.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back