Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Keef when I move to BC in the next two months I definitely don't want to be messing with these lights anymore I'm going to be completely switched over to LED it's going to be great I can't wait so I crossed my white cookie with the strawberry rhino and as I was growing them out I came across a pretty nice boy so I think I'm going to make Some f2 i'm not even sure how this white cookie strawberry rhino is going to turn out but I figure I might as well be ahead of the game just in case they turn out to be something good well off to Walmart to go buy some smart plugs hope everyone has a good morning

I hate those tomato cages but I use them to allow me to move the plants around. I outgrow them in doors so I can imagine out side they'd work for about a week?!

Rose, go to Lowes or Home Depot and they sell 6"sq. animal wire. Its 6ft in height and comes in various lengths Works great but you may need to buy a good pair of nippers to customize it .:joint4:

hello everybody. gotta find me some pollen, my two boys showed pistils last night. don't know if i have time to find another male for the job. sometimes life gives you candy sometimes rocks. i feel like charley brown today.

So St Nick, can i do that myself? Like chicken wire? is that strong enough. I posted a thread with pic's . This sounds good. You mean wire cutters?

Bud, awesome new beginnings for you! I am happy for ya.

Rose take three poles and make U a tripod --Stand it up over the plants like a teepee frame and wrap it with chicken wire !-- Be like a big cone shaped SCROG ?
Nick I'm not sure she could cut that wire U talking about !

We problem solving here !-- Hey Rose can U just tie off to the tomato cages and the limbs and just pull the limbs back down !--

I'm picking up **** outside in the back yard, you know the tiny back yard with three dogs? LOL Thank goodness it isn't in the house, i would ask bud to take his wheeledchair bottom over there and pick it up.
Keef, nice of you to say i am strong. I am dying here. LOL.. My legs hurt from pulling weeds bent over...my arms hurt from carrying too heavy of stuff.. BUT it is getting done, and I am doing it with a happy heart. LOL
I need help you guys.
what can i go buy at HDepot that I can fence my plants in easy to Lst the heck of them. I need a cage that I can maneuver. Help please? I need 5 of them for now.

I pick up the **** outside every day, lol. My dogs eat ****, well 2 out of 3. So I clean it up every day so they can't eat it.

Me too umbra.. me too. i don't like picking it up though, does it make you cry?

Not that I use it much !-- Sweep the **** off the back patio and done !--I have been told I have low cleaning standards !-- Just might be true !
Giggy I ain't ignoring U !-- I got my boys but no pollen !-- Bud U got any ?

I'm not paying enough attention I guess. Yes Rose, chicken wire is not really suitable. This stuff supports itself. Lemme go find a pic of the stuff. Basicly you build a fence over the plant, or around it, or whatever you need it to do. Re-usable too. Buy the wirecutters at the store so you get a suitable pair. Costs a little more for the good tool but makes the job a snap.

Nick we talking about the same wire sometimes used for concrete reinforcement ? --I been around that stuff some !-- I got a plan involving it one day !-- Up there where I'm thinking about the Stoner Ranch it rolling hills ! -- Ancient sand dunes !-- I want to make me a barrel vault grow room size pile of dirt !-- Pack to down good and cover it with that wire !-- Call the Spray Crete concrete truck and have them spray me about a 4 inch layer of concrete -- After it sets and cures I dig the dirt out the new grow room !-- and close in the ends !-- Do it right and I can plant grass on the top and make it vanish into the landscape !-

it's called highway mesh, or that's what we iron workers call it. keef i'm talking to someone now so i may be good. the two g13 girls are in flower now but haven't been there long, i also have my last mazar and night shade going too.

Highway mesh is tougher then this stuff. They use it to keep the foxes out of the hen houses around here 'cause they chew through regular chicken wire. I been using it outside for years. I buy it in 100' rolls.

See I thought U were talking about that heavier stuff Nick !-- I was chuckling thinking of Rose wrestling that stuff !
Giggy the Nightshade is nice and I plan to grow plenty !-- but I do like that Mazar !-- Has a light floral start with a peppery finish !-- Nice and it will slap U around !

Man, I been watching food comercials, never a good thing. Wish they had a Carls Jr around here

Left over smoked CKN and sausage today !-- They said they was showers in The Vicinity -- I don't know where "The Vicinity" --is but ain't none around here !-- Hell hot out there !-- A shower would be nice !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back