Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have DQ in Cali and A&W. Back in NJ, there were a couple of places I liked to hang out and eat. 1 had these oyster po' boy and Cuban sandwiches. Another was BYOB, so we would bring a cooler filled with beer and eat and drink for 3 or 4 hours. Clams, U peel shrimp, and lobster. Another was a Barbeque, lol. Literally in the middle of nowhere, the guy won cookoff in Kanas City and Memphis. Nothing fancy, paper napkins, plastic eating utensils, ect.

Hope it works for U Rose !-- I'm hoping U breed some high CBD seed !-- If U do I'm be trying to hustle me some !-- I got all this dank and no CBD !-- It's just wrong I say !-- Hippy gonna send me some Strawberry Daiquiri pollen this time I'll intentionally breed it to your Purple Haze -- Then cross the 2 crosses !-- Looks like I'm after a Purple Strawberry ? -- I didn't plan this but why not ?

My sperm donor went to jail (one of many times) when he got caught selling draft beer in milk jugs out a drive thru window !

There you go Rose. Yup, it stands on its own and then if your plant gets california big you can add more rings around her. It also comes in a 6" square type that I prefer but that was the first one I came upon.

Nice Hippy !--
Just found out D.D. be home in 3 days !-- I should really clean some fore I get in trouble again ?- I don't know ?- I can take heat pretty good !-- I got experience at being in trouble !

I'm single so I only have to clean when I get company. Here lately that hasn't been often enough

We're down 3 nurses at night, so everyone is working extra. I'm the only one who hasn't yet so the boss hit me up this morning! Had to comply for the sake of the job! Coffee & a toke, that should help! Ahhhh.... Nurse Larry, my friend!

View attachment FB_IMG_1491053451230.jpg

Keef, you better clean that house! Those dogs better be looking good too! No weeds in the front yard! Did I forget anything?

I need to ride !-- The Princess Scooter Dog demands it !

Rose don't make any references to this European trip !-- My tongue is bleeding I been biting on it so hard !
I know ! --If U don't have anything good to say don't say nothing !-- I'm trying hard !---but I can't say nothing !

Man yes I&O is the stuff.

Made a fresh home made sauce with the rest of the tomatoes and now getting ready to have a nice salad and spaghetti dinner with the wife while the trimmers finish up for the day. Hope everyone's day went well.

Thats why i retired DD. it just pisses me off to see you working short....the patients deserve better.

Sucks Kraven and U know better than most around here !-- Then the patient complains because the Nurse didn't spend enough time with them !-- Gonna only get worse as they roll back wages and regulations so corporate can make that dollar !-- That is for the few who will have health care insurance !-- The local reporter said we all Americans why can't we just work out a compromise ? -- The man say we can do that !-- Just as soon as he and his are gone !-- Made me choke on a Frito! -- Coulda died !

My ex was a nurse so I can really sympathize with you D.D. Get out before your back goes

Full belly !-- Smoky mind ? -All is well !-- My face has really improved since last night !-- When I was lamenting the lack of contact and some kind of organization for whatever local growers there are around here last night ? --I want to make it clear it has nothing to do with locating the best growers around here and sewing up the top end supply before the law changes !-- I am not that kind of guy !-- O.K. !-Yes I am ! but I lack a certain skill set that is required for such a thing !-- Might be something to think about though ?-- If there are none or few growers round here ? -- I get to teach ?-- Be like getting called up to the big leagues from "Group W"? -- Good Times !--

Nick I know this old cripple who be working on that fast as the weed will grow !--Lordy replacing that high dollar salary gonna take some ..... Whatever it takes ! --

Keef I am not as Old as some here. (1971) But I sure Understand the "Group W" Bench. It is a Thanksgiving Tradition to to listen to Alice Restaurant. I would be on the W bench. Been that way most my Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back