Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is hard to cook for one so I been talking to D.D. about ordering me a case of MREs --U know the military meals ? -- Meals Ready to Eat !-- 24 complete meals and each case comes with a couple chemical heaters -- Easy and fast hot meals ! -- Weed must be giving me the munchies ?

its 99% always some one that knows you.
i suggest you start carrying, and be proficient with handling it. i know my weapons better than i know my wife.
wifey gave me backup last week with her pistol. had some hood rats thinking about setting their dog loose in my yard to attack my pit. they thought about the long haired white boy with a pipe in his hand, then they saw Boss Lady off to the side with a .40 cal.
I love that girl. lol

What up Dog ? -- Sounds like U need to move !-- I love the beach house but it would be hard to defend !-- Lots around here are not very big !-- That's why I'm wanting that Stoner Ranch !-- Old school and new school security combined ? -- U wouldn't want to be coming around uninvited !-- Someone just got my order of a gun I been wanting approved !-A pair of them !-- and another barrel for my street sweeper !

I almost brought a gun but didn't think I would need it with my sons friend. This wasn't at my house, my son's friend's house. Didn't sleep very well last night. I gave my son a week to make this right, then I sell his truck and his buddy's truck. I will make my son give me his paycheck until it is paid off.

Sorry Umbra !-- Sometimes I wonder why pot farmers are mostly paranoid loners and other times I know exactly why !-- I don't know of anything any of us can do unless U want to go thru social media and get us a pic and/or address ? -- I'm not talking call the law !-- I'm talking shallow hole ?

I used to wonder what was the price of life ?-- Down here in South Texas ? -That would be about $100 !

I need to write a book about the history of the O.F.C. !-- Wait !-- It's already written !-- That's what happens when I get this high !-- I should probably do some pharming !-- D.D. say more Strawberry Desiel please !-- It's what I do !--

That thing where people hide thier name when online ? -- Might not be such a good idea !-- People might start wondering why U doing it ?

That thing where people hide thier name when online ? -- Might not be such a good idea !-- People might start wondering why U doing it ?

I'll be honest I don't like it when people hide just goes to show there obviously shady because there is no reason to hide from anyone on here

Hey Bud those seed should be there soon !-- I'll feel better when I know they got there !--

Giggy I ain't hating at U !-- Used to be when U saw more numbers than name there was only one !-- A man want to inspect his site he got that right !-- Now U never know !-- I mean it does amuse me that RR likes to hide and watch !-- I guess he wants to make sure I don't go too far outside the lines politically ! -- Says he wants to hang around and see the site fall ! -- MP more tolerant than me but it's not my site !
Giggy U ever run into Bozo over there? -- If U do tell him I said hello !

keef i know you wasn't but i want to keep it that way. i even hide on facebook. i'm not into the political chat, so sometimes i don't post because of it all it ever does is piss people off. yes i see bozo and will tell him you said hello.

Understood Cuz !
I'm being real reserved today about that subject !-- Truth will come out eventually and if I'm wrong I'll offer my sincerest apologies and admit how wrong I was ! --

U also gotta understand I don't see this as politics !-- This is about the fate of the free world !-- Trying to suppress the free press and discredit the intelligence service is what dictators of history have done as they consolidate power !-- That alarms me !-- Should alarm all !-- Unless U own the Coal mine and that era is dying or belong to the privileged class who stand to make a fortune !-- The rest of us don't matter unless we scream loud enough and refuse to be bullied by the few ! --

Keef I have cream of the crop cbd strains. I got three i have always wanted. They came from oregon, None are as good as Umbra's Valentine X. That stuff is what you want.. Well, i haven't tried the ones outside yet... But valentine is in a class by itself. I am hoping i can make seeds and share.

Rose I could use some high CBD weed right about now !-- We got unstable pressure some showers and my face ain't liking it !-- I got plenty high THC weed and I know it all got a little CBD in it but I think adding some more might help me better !-- If U manage to breed some seed I'd love to have some !-- Umbra got stuff to deal with and I'm in no hurry !-- If it was an emergency then I'd order some ! - I be fine !-- I got some rooted Bubba's Momma cuts !-- Pretty much sacrificed the original -I'll get a little taste but I got my cuts so she locked in ! -- Think I better take some sinus medicine and some more caps !

Umbra so if a week goes by and this ain't made right ?-- U give Ole Keef maybe a name -address or something ? -- The son's buddy would work just fine !-- He'll talk !- O.K. a week then my turn ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back