Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! First time I ever pulled a live bud off the plant and rosin-d it. My garden would be in trouble if I had my hydraulic press.:holysheep::headbang2:

At first I thought that last pic was a dead rat Nick !---Before I could focus enough to read !-- My first thought was that crazy old fart on a rat killing rampage !-- -I wonder if Harley is helping ?-- Then I read the caption !
That's different !-- Looks kinda like a wet dead rat !

You guys are killing me! Naah, it was a little bottom bud I knocked off last night while watering. Bout the size of a quarter.

I had a good line for ya Kraven but then I hit that dab and lost my mind!
Tastes like "Sweet cherry wine,,so very fine.. tommy james.

:vap-Bong_smoker:

Poor heart broken Harley !-- So Nick already thinking about getting building him a press ?

My normal routine had to be interrupted this morning so I'm behind !-- More coffee and U know I got some Kief in a bucket back there ? -- -Got 4 - OO caps of decarbed B.B. King bud in my belly with some coconut oil !-- I'll catch up fast !--Let me get that Kief! -- I'll be back !

Yeah, but I just want the heating elements and the controller. I got the rest.

I'm use 2 travel Irons and a bar clamp for now and they got dials ( a controller ) to set heat !-- I got some whittling to do !-( 2-x-6 to cradle lower iron )-and a secure way to fasten upper iron !--( pretty much the same thing ) -- Then attach securely to the bar clamp !--
It would all be much easier with some fiberglass casting tape Kraven !-- Do they sell any kind of similar item commercially !-- If they do ? - I build a bar clamp Rosen Press in about 10 minutes !-- Love that orthopedic casting tape !

Too rich for my blood Kraven !-- Maybe I just get some resin and burlap and make my own ? -- Maybe I use some wood who knows till his stoned a** get up and do it ?-- Looks like we got storms moving in !

I got the wire, thanks guys. Bud says he has wire cutters. When it cools down at dawn i will go out there and make 9. Wish me luck.

I would know that as goat wire !-- U got this Rose I thought it was heavier duty !-- Lean them over and tie them down--Bamboo and twist ties !-- !-- Yep !-- Whatever works for U !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back