Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Folks got a new Grandbaby today. Guess who took another week of vacation. Stay safe peeps living in a hotel for few days.

Congratulations Hippy !-- Grandpa? -- I think that kinda locks in that "Old Fart" part ! -- Plus every week U don't got to work is one more week U don't have to work !-- Wait does this mean there will be a potato chips shortage ?-- Cause I like some chips !

Happy Days !-- D.D. just let me know she found a seed in her Purple Haze !-- It be fathered by Bud's Strawberry Rhino !-- Is fate gonna give me a Purple Strawberry ? -- Or am I gonna have to drag it out kicking and screaming ? -- D.D. want a Purple Strawberry so D.D. get a Purple Strawberry !

YES, congratulations on the grand baby... enjoy.

good night all. Good night DD. Good night Umbra.

Thanks Folks. No. 11 . Going take other g kids with us. Extra week. Hippy Good

morning everybody. hippy congrats on the new grand kid. i got two that was pretty much raised by the wife and i. don't know what i would do without them but i sometimes i don't know what to do with them. well i believe it's wake and bake time folks, had my bowl and now having my joe.

good morning, Giggy, the next is a dozen. wow. We don't have any grandkids.. Our son isn't married and our daughter and son in law decided no kids. Enjoy those kids! They are lucky to have a good grandpa and grandma.

So it is just hotter than heck here. Hard to grow pot in 103 and no humidity, but I am up for the challenge.
Still so thankful Umbra is ok.

morning giggy. I don't like being in a pissy mode. So I decided to pop some more beans, lol.
snowhigh's blackstar
Bodhi's more cowbell
my cheese x blues
franchise genetics orange dot
tuff nutt's Jane Doe
face on fire og bx1
sun maiden
sour punch
krome's white triangle

face on fire? woa On my way to home depot to get caging. and wire cutters maybe. Thank you guys.

The things we Hillbillies will do with free time and a little extra bud.

Morning O.F.C. !-- I don't know nothing bout nothing !-- I was at church !-- U can call home and ask my wife !

Let me hit that Nick ?- Might be poison I'll test it for U !--Just looking out for U Cuz !

Umbra sounds like a fine line up to me !

Hey Rose-- Giggy anyone else I missed !- - I was at church !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back