Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippy a community needs people of all ages !-- Don't get any older any faster than U have to !-- That's why I like Yard Dog ! -- For a young whipped snapper ? --He alright !-- I'm keep my old a** alive until they find the cure for aging !-- One day I plan to sit around telling people what it's like to get old ! -- Maybe have my 35 year old body back ? -- I could live with that !-- Yes I'm old dammit !-- In 1970 I was watch the names of graduates kill grow on that "Wall of Honor " or whatever they called it !-- Names of those killed in Vietnam! --We still had the draft !-- U weren't in the top 10% of a high school class or daddy couldn't afford to buy U a
one of those coveted college positions guess what ? -- That wasn't gonna be me !-- 1973 I graduated high school and volunteered for the draft that was temporarily suspended !-- Instead of the jungle they turned ole Keef into a military policeman and sent me up there on the border with North Korea for a year !--Longest party I ever been to !-- Came back with a whole new plan !--

Umbra I don't know what to say !-- U O.K. ? -- Everything else can get replaced !-- I got get some of those new silver dollar size tags to track anything on your smart phone !-- This could happen to any of us !-- I need some them tags cause I will come see U if U take my stuff !-- Nephew taught me this lesson! - What all did they get Cuz ?

Umbra Do you carry self protection. Hippy leaves the house with a Kel Tec PF9 with Armalaser, HIPPY Do Not Play. Hope You OK Bro.

F That Hippy Start a War over That. Might not be Pretty. umbra Sorry Bro.

Ten grand plus ?-- Dam ! -- I need the farm !-- I can secure a rural place anything like that happens here I go to jail !-- This a dangerous "Hobby" we got here !-- Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 !
Sorry Cuz !-- Wish there was something I could do but I don't even have half that on hand !--Less than that !
I'm need game cams or the like and some them tracking chips ! -- U take my stuff and I know it !-- I'm not going to the law !-- I'm come see U about 3 in the morning and I am gonna bring hell with me !

So U want to be a peace loving-- trusting-- flowers in your hair -- pot farmer ?-- Sorry but it ain't like that !
Makes me angry because it could have just as easy have been me !

Any body can be had if U study them long enough to find a weakness !-- No matter how well prepared U are !-- I'm glad U still alive !- Some will kill for a lot less than that !

Rose time to break the rules I need an IPO !-- Wait there's this other way !-- Let me make a call ! -- Eat sheet and die Beech !

O.F.C. seems what happened to Umbra was an inside job !-- Maybe not intentional but still an inside job !--
Just a matter of time and I could give U a name !-- We don't need to wonder about this or freak out !-- Ain't nobody beeen watching the O.F.C. and tracked Umbra down just to rob him !-- Almost the opposite! -- They knew where he lived --That he was a pot farmer and that he hung out here !-- Kinda narrows it down !- How many people know that about the rest of U ? ---I venture not many !

Umbra Facebook is a wonderful thing !-- People do like thier pics !-- Whoever knew where U live --That U grew weed and that U hung out here --Look at thier friends on Facebook and guess what U gonna find ?--
U want me to make the call or U want to take care of this yourself ?

Wow, so sorry Umbra! So glad you're alive. That's just awful tho. Surely this is someone you may know, whether directly or by association with someone else. Very sad indeed.

Umbra, my god are you ok? Oh man, that is horrible. By gunpoint? hs, i am so sorry. Seems a good time to tell you I love ya, and can i do anything for you? I am so sorry. Could it be the couple years ago rippers that came back? I hope you are ok.

Morning girls !-- We working on it ! -- It wasn't random ! - Still smoking on my pipe Iike a steam engine and got a load of caps on board and still the rage rises !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back