Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta Love it Nick !-- What variety was that couch lock plant ?
One day I'll grow big plants but for now and what I got in mind this what I need to do !-- If I can master growing my midgets then stepping up to bigger plant is not a big problem !

One more pic then I think I fire up the smoker !

O.F.C. --I need some help !-- U see that bottle in the middle with the clear-ish liquid ?
That was 5 gallons of coconut wine made from the boiled filtered juice from Bakers Sweetened Coconut Flakes !-- Anyway I nailed it and will make more but I don't know what to call it !--30-40 proof and tasty !--
What U got there Keef ? -- I don't know !-- Want a drank ?

No Umbra -- When it was about 6 inches tall I moved it from veg (18/6) to bloom to sex it !-- Ain't no sense in growing some males or hermies !-- Stresses the hell out them !-- I have lost a few !-- Anyway I was just letting her run and I expected to get some bottom limbs for cuts !-- Poor thing grew straight up with no branching !-- Since the BOC did that I'll top the babies before sexing them from now on !-- Kinda like Nick with no cuts !-- I been here before no problem !-- I'll take what little she has when it's time -- I'll leave some green on the base and stick it back into veg !-- It'll reveg and give me my cuts !-- That's what I meant by the BOC beat me on first run but we ain't finished !-- I gotta do the same thing to KL !-- I got 4 cuts -- 2 from 2 different girls !-- One of them hermied -- I don't know what 2 cuts came from it so I gotta trash them all and reveg the base for my cuts !-- I got it -They just worked me first run !-- The first Golden Ticket -x-BOC is a monster girl and I got 5 cuts !-- Next time I run her gonna be several at a time !-- I know how she grow now !
Having trouble making a decision about blueberries! -- I bred your B.B. King to Bohdi's Tranquil Elephantizer -- D.D. like it a lot !- Blueberry with a peppery finish !-- Anyway it's the worst producer I got !
I think I maybe keep it till I get ready to bloom Waldo and see if the BBSL can fix that !-- I don't know ?

Yep Umbra !-- 1st run from a seed is mainly to sex it and get some cuts --I get a tiny taste that will be inferior to what it will be !--Tells U a lot !-- How does it clone ? -How does it grow ? -- How long does it takes to finish ? -- Not how long someone says it finishes !--1st run seed plant is a sacrifice !-- 2nd time around Dial it in closer and get a decent harvest !-- After that U know the plant pretty well !-- Your White Indica (The White -x-Nepal Indica ) -- Has has become a real workhorse !-- Regular and dependable! !-- I can grow da hell out that thang !-- She don't play either !

Got to give proper respect to your Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel !-- I bred it to Bud's Strawberry Rhino trying to improve the Strawberry profile !-- Seems I had a good Strawberry and just didn't know it !-- On the vine she smell like fruity Desiel not a hint of Strawberry !-- In the jar for a month and boom there it was !-- No Desiel left -- Nothing but Strawberry fields !-- Now I got some babies from her !-- She gonna be a stable !-- I got her number now !-- As for potentcy ? -- Come on ? -- U know it's dank !

The meltdown from exotic did the same thing. It had a mostly stardawg taste and a week in a jar and the orange is very pronounced. Not sweet orange, more a bitter orange zest.

My dogs be liking the 4th of July !-- I had a pack of weenies starting age and something needed to be done with them so I threw them in the smoker with some CKN and sausage !-- Tee Shirt Jake say can he have another ? --
Umbra I wish I understood the chemistry of how all that comes to be !- I got questions and stuff about things U can't just look up !-- If I were to turn that Strawberry into hash soon as it was dry would the Strawberry still develop !--Strawberry hash ? -- Don't tell nobody ! --More I learn about this plant the less I realize I know !-- They be some complicated stuff going on here and we be using Kentucky windage and guessing to try to hit a desired target !--
But then again when I get back to the tetra project I be shooting a thousand arrows at a time at that genetic doubling target with only a guess ! -- My aim will improve each time I do the treatment !-- I want to hit that target consistently !-- Unlike whoever made UBC Chemo !-- This peacock will strut !

D.D. U missing a perfect day at the beach !-- We had like a cold front last night !-- The heat index is only 106 right now !-- The beach water is 85 degrees and the fecal bacteria count went from red to yellow !-- News said traffic backed up forever !-- U do not want to be on da road today !-- Tonight gonna be like a war zone !
Rockets red glare as they hit the dry seagrass grass !- Not burning me out this year !

DD I was surprised at the graduation allowing the guitar solo at commencement. It was awesome. I see there is a hot new brewery in Austin...Jester King Brewery.

Umbra girlfriend may not be around for a few days !-- I don't remember if she got 2 or 3 -12 hour night shifts in a row !-- She was gonna grab a bite then start getting ready ! -- I plan to make it to Austin more often in the future --Been awhile !-- Used to be places up there like Hippy Hollow and Barton Springs !-- I hope we can make that South by South West or that ACL music festival ! -- Yes there will be the urge to haul some weed up there but I don't need to get caught for sure and me selling would just be dumb !
I be glad when the holiday is over I need to ask Kraven about those bar clamps !-- 24 inches ?-18 ? --Hook a brother up with some 411 ?

Good Evening OFC, Hippy Home for a couple of days, Man what a ride. 32 people More beer than we could drink. Hippy got a few wanting know where I buy my weed. Shot lot of Fireworks. And there was these 4 1/2 sticks. Then the Bro-Inlaw, Son and Grandkids Shot off These. Hope Everyone has a Great 4th. Thanks to All the Veterans. I Did get to cook for 2 adopted Nephews Enlist with the Marines.

View attachment 7032017fw (Small).jpg

Hippy in da house !-- Sounds like a good time !-- Feel free to borrow my lie !-- I get it from this tight wad in --(pick a free state ) -- Hard to get and very expensive !-- Maybe one day we can be proud of our work instead of giving credit to some dark shady make believe character somewhere else !-- Cuz I chopped a male SR 91 yesterday !-- Be trying that last seed soon !-- I think for now I just take a few extra caps !-- The fireworks start the dogs go crazy !- Might give them a cap ?-- Never thought of that !

I used to tell people I got my weed from a guy I would see around the bike rides and events named Panhead Pete. Don't know his real name, where he lives, or how get a hold of him. But when I see him he always great weed for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back