Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just passing thru on the way for more meds !-- I'll try to do better but being punished for standing against that thug would be an honor !

Evening Rose and OFC. Been busy today. Plants are holding up after there transplant. I was worry. But, AOK.

Rose, Do you top a mother plant when your going to clone or do you just let her grow and then take the top or any branch for a clone? I hope that makes since.

I have done both. I have used the top and the side branches. I think they side branches may do a bit better, not so thick? I am glad you plants are ok. It is a worry around here for me. I understand. I need to feed mine really soon. Keef, i hear ya.

That looks comfortable 2RE. With regard to the DOJ and the apparent direction it is taking....not so sure Sessions is gonna be AG too much longer if things stay the course.

He aint going anywhere would be my guess. But thats a guess.

Thank You, Rose. It rain here not to much. Keep forgetting to collect some rain water to test for pH. Last time I check it was 7. something. I do check my pH. I like to keep it at 6.0.

Rose some of the plants are starting to flower. Although these plant are O:K. I did not write down when I clone them. So, I don't know how much longer they got. I just have to go with the flow.

You don't know nothing wh, you don't listen to the news.

I know right,,,,i said it was a guess Rose. Besides i don't have to watch the news,,just a read the post here on MP,,and talk crap like everybody else. :smoke1:

Ive been up drinking my Decaf,,,lol,,,morning Kraven.

Morning WH, I'm really glad you came back to hang with us....I missed you and really hoped that it was just more than an interest in weed we shared. Saw this and thought it was true......

Thanks Kraven. And yes my friend,,, im here for the friendships or i would have been gone long time ago. That sign says alot.

Morning OFC. Time to :spit:and:bong2: Got the chores done. Day is young and I'm going to take it easy. Got to go to town tomorrow. Lot's of places I got to be.

Keef, I hope your feeling better today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back