Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plants are starting to flower. Umbra's Surprise is a Sativa. And, I think Bubblicious is a Sativa to. Keef is Bubbicios a Sativa? Maybe it 50%. What ever it is I'm looking forward in smoking her.

good morning people. going to be triple digits today. i gotta get stuff done before that.. have an awesome day.

Working in the garden this morning. I have about 40 or 50 sprouts in cups. My son asks did you see my cacti I'm germinating? I asked where it was and he told me it was with all the sprouts. I asked if he labeled it. He said no, but I should have known it was his, lol. Really?

Morning Ness !--I'm still here !-- Feel like I had a mighty a** whooping but I'll live !-- I got stuff to do but not today !-- I jump up and start doing much I'll end up back in bed !-- This was a bad one !-- I'll ease back and check the grow later -- Just ain't in me yet !-- I managed to get my coconut wine fixings out the fridge and
Get the oil off !-- Had 5 big bags of sweetened coconut flakes so I ended up with a big bowl of coconut oil which I'll use to chase my caps !-- Added the yeast and the wine is on auto pilot for a couple weeks ! --I gotta check and make sure I got a clone from the girls in bloom !-- I got a chocolate out of BOC seed Umbra sent me but I got no clones from it !-- Most wouldn't even try to reveg this base but I think I can !

Umbra I can feel U about the unmarked cup !-- Before my rotation crashed and I had to restart it I had a similar problem !-- The plants in bloom were in boxes according to age !-- That way I know about when a plant will finish !---D.D. came in and rearranged my plants so they would look prettier! -- I no longer had a clue about who would finish when !-- But--They did look pretty !

You take it easy Keef. Like your kit. My time is coming to be a dabber. Got to have the flowers first. Then, I'm going to get a heating hair iron first and a clamp. Then I'll be saving for the Rosin Press. I saw one on amazon for about $450.

Kraven. may, I ask what type of hair iron I should get? Or, is it just any kind. I was thinking a wider heat iron not a thin one.

I guess U could call it that Red Eyes -- I got a baseball cap heat press for putting heat transfer graffics on caps I'm gonna use as a Rosen Press !-- This is a kit for handling hash oil !-- Sticks to everything but silicone and can be messy !--I'm just gathering supplies and plan to start pressing oil and filling e-cig cartridges with it soon as the rotation is back up and running again !-- It's a work around on the possession law we got !-- They can't stop and test everyone with an e-cig and there's no give away smell !

I've only tried the e-cig thing once. My wife got a couple of pens from a local dispensary last year and they definately had a pot smell when used. That is something I'm interested in though as it seems much more convenient than stuffing a pipe and all. Gotta be more discreet and quick, and no fire needed.

Plants are starting to flower. Umbra's Surprise is a Sativa. And, I think Bubblicious is a Sativa to. Keef is Bubbicios a Sativa? Maybe it 50%. What ever it is I'm looking forward in smoking her.

Hey Ness, I gre both of 'em in my lat grow. The Bubbalicious is a stretchy Sativa, but sticky, The Umbras Suprise that I grew out wasthe neatest thing. Leaves were very Sativa like but the structure nd finish rate were like a short Indica. That stuff almost melts in the pipe and has a fruity sour taste. Its special.:farm:

View attachment UMBRAS Suprise Mine.jpg

WH, Nick got robbed and they took the plants 2 weeks from harvest. Left him nothing but the pictures

I did get to try it though. I had already harvested a couple of plants and had them in jars for about a week when they got me. Still haven't gotten to try the BBKing. I seem to have the worst luck with that strain!

Nick U got some seed on the way yet ? -- I'm afoot but D.D. be in next week I think ? -and I'll get some out to U !-- I still got a bottle of B.B. King seed and some other nice stuff !-- I got all sorts of Black Berry Snow Lotus cross seed still on the vine but they be ready soon !--They'll need to age some but Should be some monsters among them !-- I just can't get to the post office yet !

WH, Nick got robbed and they took the plants 2 weeks from harvest. Left him nothing but the pictures

Im so sorry Bro. Who ever did that needs an *** kicking or a bullet in the knee cap. I cant stand thieves . Didnt know my friend.

Nick U got some seed on the way yet ? -- I'm afoot but D.D. be in next week I think ? -and I'll get some out to U !-- I still got a bottle of B.B. King seed and some other nice stuff !-- I got all sorts of Black Berry Snow Lotus cross seed still on the vine but they be ready soon !--They'll need to age some but Should be some monsters among them !-- I just can't get to the post office yet !

I kinda got a little sumptn sumptn in the works, not in any real rush, I own this place so I can't afford to move. I need to address some security issues before I crack any seeds. I have had several offers from the forum and stuff, we'll see later on. Right now I'm just gettin over the fact that it happened. I'm already a hermit but I haven't left the house since that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back