Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep King louis 13th og. Breeders and growers alike have been trying to get this from me. Rose you getting all high for 4:20?

7.23 here but it be 4.20 once a hour.. somewhere. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Don't laugh at my plants !-- I had 2 King Louie and I had 2 cuts off each one !-- They weren't marked so when one hermied I had to throw all KL cuts out and reveg the base of the true girl !-- She looked about like my BOC on the right !-- Keef will have his cuts !-- I got 2 BOC girls but this my Cafe Mocha girl if I can get that stick to reveg !

View attachment 20170726_183109-1.jpg

Thanks umbra...this is what put me in the mood...saw this meat shopping today ;)

I've seen those before, lol. I do not know anyone buying or eating these, but I bet its delish...Keef'll eat anything. Tell him it has weed in it, lol.

With milk gravy ? --yum !-- NOT !--

Was that Bud that ask about Critical Kush !-- I had a cartridge of it once and it was nice !-- My Master Kush has undertones of coffee and tobacco !-- I find it to be a fine breakfast weed but it stinks some when burning !-- Not as bad as something like Tahoe OG but along the same lines !

U got me all wrong Umbra !-- Yeah I like mud bugs and all manner of seafood -- Except oysters and clams !
Growing up we cleaned an animal and kept the meat and threw out the guts and stuff !-- I don't do liver -kidneys - brains and the like ! -- I have tried to eat some Kimchi but my nose won't even let my mouth taste it !-- That is the foulest food ever !-- It's kinda like Korean sourkraut but Oh so nasty !

Ever eat Mince-meat pie? My grandmother said the only part of a pig you can't eat is the oink. I kinda differed with her.

I remember butchering pigs growing up and rendering the fat to make cracklins-- I ain't had no cracklins cornbread in ages !-- Now ain't nothing wrong with some hogs head cheese !

Yup, growing up a Hillbilly, although an educated one, starting about this time of year we would be filling the freezer and canning jars, next month comes squeezing cane, Oct. and Nov. are for butcherin'. Then comes March and sugaring the Maples starts the whole process over again.

Its a good kush. I think there are better. Keef likes his master kush. The katsu cut of bubba kush is awesome. I have Suge Knight's pure kush and is 1 of my favs.

I sure wish I could get my hands on some pre 98 bubba but it's impossible to find where would a person find some of those Knight's pure kush

I sure wish I could get my hands on some pre 98 bubba but it's impossible to find where would a person find some of those Knight's pure kush

I was gifted a cut of the pure kush and I have only smoked the katsu.

I did a quick search at attitude for bubba kush and Mosca Negra has a pre '98 bubba kush looks real nice

Mane this was not the seed run I had planned for later !-- So I gotta roll with it !--
Umbra I need an easy name for your Snow Desiel with a Black Berry Snow Lotus dad !-- My next breeding male might be one !--Or that BBSL on that Mazar -White Indica or Nightshade !-- I still got a feminized seed run to plan !-- First things first !-- I need a seed stash in case something happens !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back