Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mane this was not the seed run I had planned for later !-- So I gotta roll with it !--
Umbra I need an easy name for your Snow Desiel with a Black Berry Snow Lotus dad !-- My next breeding male might be one !--Or that BBSL on that Mazar -White Indica or Nightshade !-- I still got a feminized seed run to plan !-- First things first !-- I need a seed stash in case something happens !

black snow

Make up your mind !-- U know I also keep the Snow Desiel as is !-- She nice !-- We buddies !

Rose --Black Berry Snow Lotus on the green pheno of your Purple Haze --It gonna need a name too !--

I want the best representative of each thing I can get !-- I got my Blueberry-Strawberry -- a Chocolate --Working on a lemon and blackberry --Gonna have to go another round with papaya !-- That's only the "fruity group" -- I'm after a perfect pine and I might already have it !- -I got earthy forest type stuff -- I thought I could break stuff down into some kind of categories or something !- -- It's complicated U know ?

I'm gonna call it a night !--
Yes !-- I keep up with the news and ........
I ain't allowed to express my displeasure with the things I saw !--
Good Night John Boy !

Wake and bake to a field of pot today......2017 OD's are really in high gear now.

morning ofc. mince meat pie, let me know when it is ready, my great grandmother made scrapple. baked like a loaf the sliced and fried, i don't remember eating it but my mom said i did. yall ever eat dandy loin greens? good stuff like polk salad greens. keef black snow sounds good. morning hopper i see you hiding down there.

morning one and all. Pickle says he needs a cup of confefe and a big fat bowl of Jah's gift.

Damn Kraven,,,nice Garden my friend. Love outdoor grows. Very nice.

Kraven is that your outdoor?

Umbra! confefe for me too please. Squish you say? Ok! Very nice... got the kitchen cleaned up in record time. Very relaxed at the same time.. interesting smoke. thank you so very much.

Good morning Wh. how are you today?

I am trying to figure out whether to go back to the trainer today.

Good morning giggy, nice to see you.

We got some great folks that hang here.

squish is my early morning smoke, lol. so now you understand I don't just breed for potency, I breed for the type of high.

speedy but so relaxing, hybrid? Never had a sativa that relaxed my neck before.. very interesting, further testing needed. Very fun.

Man oh man Kraven. I bet there be some tired people when you done! Morning everyone. I slept like crap last night. Woke up feeling less then motivated but I gotta fix my riding mower. Pushin' in 90+ degree weather is for the birds.
:48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back