Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry O.F.C. !-- I'm still trying to get back up !-- I seem to have lost the ability to play nice with others so it's best I stick to myself for awhile !-- Maybe I be better tomorrow! -- One day at a time !

Hope everyone's having a good evening so far I tell you I sure can't wait for this nurse Larry she's got me really excited sorry about the HPS lighting in the background
45e19e202567c63dd41c9703ce8fe3a6.jpg

Oh bud, you sweet talker you. You just made my morning again. She is so pretty.

Good morning... lost day yesterday, too stoned to do much, thanks umbra.. lol

My highschool best buddy is coming today for lunch. She introduced me to bud in alaska. I want to replicate a stoned picture of the two of them from 45 years ago. Ok, gotta clean up the joint.

Morning Rose and all you Potheads.
Hope yall have a great day. Yehaaaaaaa

Morning O.F.C. !-- It's a new day !-- My a** dragging but I live !-- I was up so I watched the health care vote last night ! --
Wake and Bake my peeps !-- Weed won't smoke it's self !-- Do your duty !

Morning guys. Rose, lol. Which is your fav? I had a feeling you got a little too high yesterday.

The pics be
Rose's Purple Haze

Hippy's --P.P.

Umbra's White Indica

Box of Stuff !

Umbra, i have no idea, i only tried 2 and had to go night night. I will get back to you on that. HolyCow.... I had to smoke some green crack just to get straightened out. I know you're laughing.. I always thought i could smoke anyone under the table, then i met umbra's pot.

Beautiful purple haze up there Keef. I love that smoke. I am so glad you feeling better. John M was the dude huh?

Better don't mean I'm up to much Red Eyes -- but the worst seems to be over --I'll live !-- I'm lucky I don't get infections in my face !-- I got one them old country bodies that can take a lot of abuse ! - Got 2 more weeks and 2 more boxes and my rotation will roll again !-- See if I can come up on plants size some and down on plant numbers !-- I seem to be a plant or boxer the legal limit !

Yep Rose !-- He a Hero all da way thru and thru !-- D.D. brought me 8 seed from when Bud's Strawberry Rhino got loose on the purple pheno of your Purple Haze !-- Might get 4 wet today !-- Looking for a Purple Strawberry ! -- That Purple Haze in the pic is the green pheno !-- I be glad when it finishes I'm running low on PH !
Bud I got my only Strawberry plant from that Strawberry on Umbra's Plush Berry -x-Strawberry Desiel sexing !-- I thought I would find more seed but they are scarce ! -- I will have a Purple Strawberry !
Umbra that Snow Desiel want to have some color -- How come she almost a blue-gray ?

Umbra, i have no idea, i only tried 2 and had to go night night. I will get back to you on that. HolyCow.... I had to smoke some green crack just to get straightened out. I know you're laughing.. I always thought i could smoke anyone under the table, then i met umbra's pot.

Beautiful purple haze up there Keef. I love that smoke. I am so glad you feeling better. John M was the dude huh?

LOL I'm glad you are enjoying yourself. That sour dubb has a kick, but don't forget it was grown by the worst grower in Cali.

Well there's no way I could know about the quality Umbra grows Rose !-- If I did I would lie about it !--
I would venture a guess that it's very good !-- Probably lots of fine weed grown up in here !-- but if U start asking too many questions I might lie !-- I can do a great Sgt. Schultz !-- I know NOTHING !

Hey Umbra that White Indica up there I got from seed U sent !-- It got some seed from that BBSL I got from Giggy !-- Any ideas on a name ? --I have great interest in the offspring !-- Looks like I'll have some Blackberry Nightshade and Blackberry Mazar too which also have my interest peaked !-- Then there's that Blue Elephant I bred with Umbra's B.B. King on a Tranquil Elephantizer mom from Bohdi !-- Now we waiting for seed from breeding it to the BBSL !-- Might be special ! --I'll also have me some Black Snow and Purple Strawberry !-- Everytime I think I have a plan everything changes so I'm pretty much done with a plan !

Sounds good !-- Why not ? -- That White Indica has been good to me !-- D.D. say it's a night time weed but I like it for breakfast !--
I got 8 boxes in my rotation and if U do some math on 60 day finishers you'll start to see something I do on purpose !-- There's something I need to know !-- I can add another box if I need to !
I like a plant with heavy couch lock and take it a little early !
Oh !-- BBSL got to the AK 48 too !

Pretty sure I see some full seed pods on Nurse Larry too !-- Rose -- Nurse Blackberry ? --Blackberry Nurse ? -Snow Lotus Nurse ? --Nurse Snow Lotus ? -- ??? -- Do U want some seed ?-- May not be many but I share !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back