Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D.D. banned me from buying anymore varieties long time ago because I am not to be trusted with such things !--Rightly so !-- More than one way to skin a cat !

I got 2 Squish -x- Oregon Lemon plants in aero !-- I lost the little Lemon Shine plant !-- I'll have a lemon one way or another !--
Umbra did U say that Temple -x- BPU might be piney ?

Mine is very piney, almost menthol.

1st time I tried some I got 3 males outta 4 and I killed the other one !-- Those emails males came at the end of a long run of getting mostly girls !-- My time was up !-- Time to try again ! -- I think I'm gonna have to let that Riot Berry -x- BPU go !-- Nothing to do with quality !-- D.D. say she loud !-- I know what she means !- Not so much when it's growing but when it burns !

One them public service announcements might be in order cause some ya'll don't keep up with the news !-- Don't get arrested !-or even close !-- At a speech today the po-po in Florida got executive approval for police brutality !-- Keep your heads down my peeps !-- I mean in Texas they gonna beat your a** --just because !-- They don't need someone encouraging them !

Did a huge update in my thread....got some flowers up and also the build on my pid box.

The seeds you choose shouldn't be based on price alone. With that said, I bought Archive's gelato #25 x Dosidos and In House's forbidden fruit x jelly breath.

Umbra I wasn't going off of price I just thought it sounded like a really nice cross might be something pretty fruity

That gelato I tried to get anything with that in it down here it's just not happening so I give up on that there's a lot of excellent crosses with gelato

I got Archive's beans from firestax. They ship to your country.

I tried to get from them they make me go through their Canadian company and their Canadian company doesn't have anything close to what the US does I guess I could get one of my good friends over there to get them for me and just ship them over but then again I have so many incredible kinds that some good friends have sent me this last little bit so I really shouldn't be buying anything until after I move and get some of that stuff sorted out I will guarantee I have some stuff in there that's gonna make a guy go cross eyed

Watchin a BB King documentary this evening, the quote of the night...."Gentlemen, I don't do chords"....

Morning O.F.C. !-- The Saturday Wake and Bake is officially underway !-- Time to get up and break federal law - It is the way we start the day ? --- Weed ain't gonna smoke itself! -- Coffee is on and weed in da pipe !-- Time to burn !

Done had my coffee. Watched my Granddaughter head to her 1st Audition this morning for Disney. Hope she does well. Got my fingers crossed.
Temps a little cooler today. Yehaaaaaaa

Been surveying the damage Mr. Waldo did to my precious girls !-- Had to write it down cause too much to remember !-- Some got more some got less seed but --This is a list of the girls he got to !
AK 48
Blue T.E.
BOC --( Umbra's Box of Chocolate )
Golden Ticket -x- BOC
Purple Haze -- Maybe both phenos
Panama Power
Mazar -I -Shariff -- ( the one they make Lebanese Blond Hash from!)
Night Shade
Nurse Larry
Snow Desiel
White Indica
The White -x- Black Rose

Dam !
keef i got some lebanese land race beans as well as some others that need bx'ed. still trying to come up with some pollen to hit the g13's with. that last g13 male hermmed a week after i dusted a few spots. i do have them marked but the beans will go into the trash. in the future i have some twisted treat sweet tart, some jaw's green demon og, hills men mix and some 79 xmas bud. with the 79 originally bred by ndn guy may just be the old christmas tree i have been looking for. next in line is umbra's temple x bpu.

Morning Rose,Giggy,2re,Keef,Bud and Umbra.

Damn Keef, that sucks. Waldo okay? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back