Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I need to change up what I'm smoking. The heavy narcotic sativas, lol. Moonrocks and black hash just the ticket

I grow lots of Umbra's genetics !-- I always kinda figured my first successful genetic doubling would come out his stock !-- U know how I was hot and heavy with my Zombie Juice running batch after batch for a about a year then I just stopped ?-- I had a disturbing dream that made me stop !-- They had me in hand cuffs making me watch them destroy my grow and equipment! -- I had to watch as they destroyed my tetras !-- May sound silly to U but it affected me deeply ! -- I have to have a place for a secure grow !

Got the press finished today...just waiting on 4 heaters for the plates and that will just take a sec to slide them in and start squishing. Peace

U da man Kraven !-- I figure U started with a hair iron and a clamp so there is hope for me !-- I gotta get the rotation up and running again first !-- I'm decarbing bud to make caps !-- Been getting kinda high from them too !-- I hate using bud that way but I need the meds !-- 2 more weeks if all goes well the rotation wheel will begin to turn again !-- I perfer putting weed in a jar over taking it out !

I got some jars to refill before I start pressing oil !-- Already got all I need but some empty carts !

I told D.D. I couldn't mow till she came in and I could go get oil for the new mower !-- I'm good !-- but I been bested !-- UPS man bring me 2 quarts of oil today !-- She good !-- I guess my old a** mowing this afternoon ?--- I know when I been beat !

I told D.D. I couldn't mow till she came in and I could go get oil for the new mower !-- I'm good !-- but I been bested !-- UPS man bring me 2 quarts of oil today !-- She good !-- I guess my old a** mowing this afternoon ?--- I know when I been beat !

That's awesome, she's got yer number Keef!!!

Kraven, your machine looks top notch, looking forward to your review.

THat is funny Keef. You go DD! that lady is smart. You have to mow early in the morning Keef.

Yep !-- Gonna wait until tomorrow! -- I pull on that start rope too much I'm hurt myself again !-- Still not happy bout it !-- New mower fill it up with oil --Fill it up with gas pull a couple times and it post to start !-- Got no priming button or nothing !-- I just wait till tommorrow! -- I wasn't in the best of shape before I pulled on that mower !
Yeah Rose -- She's sharp like that !-- Things should have gone smoothly !

Gosh, guess I was tired, ate some dinner and my eyes got heavy so I nodded off and took an hour and a half "nap"....guess i'll be up awhile tonight ;)

Kraven, nothing like a nap before bed, a man after my own heart. That whole plant you posted up there yesterday I think, i thought i had commented but it was beautiful.

Keef, my neighbor came and ask me to start her mower cause bud always did. I laughed and tried, i was worried i could pull a shoulder or something, but i got it... I gotta go back to my trainer, i quit when bud got hurt.

It's probably something silly !-- With the bulged disc in my neck I only got so many pulls in me before I hurt myself !-- I used up my quota today !-- Brand new mower !-- I still want to shoot it !- -but I'm not !-- I have more control than that these days !-- That's what happens when I talk trash about finding an excuse not to mow cause it wasn't even gonna be hard !-- Then the mower got to beat me down like this !-- I be back at it tomorrow! -- Only 2 things can go wrong with a mower engine !-- It ain't getting gas or it ain't getting spark !--O.K. 3 things -- They can also be possessed by the devil and need to be kilt !-- I will do an exorcism of the devil with some hot lead in a heartbeat ! -- Mower should work when U want it to !-- Tommorrow Sunday right ? -- Post to do exorcisms on Sunday ? -- Cause I will release that demon !-- I got some 12 ga. redemption for it's a** !

I just received a gift of some harlequin seeds, my question is it too late to plant them outdoors in Northern California? 10 weeks should put harvest around the middle of October but days will be growing short. Will this be a waste of time and seeds?

Good Morning OFC. It's 5 am here on the east coast. And, it's time to Wake and Bake.

Got the press finished today...just waiting on 4 heaters for the plates and that will just take a sec to slide them in and start squishing. Peace

Very nice press, Kraven. Happy Squishing.:vap_bong__emoticon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back