Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey umbra, you have all these crosses with the bpu male, i know you had to have a girl in there. how was she?
Yes there was a female, lol. I did F2's. She was dank. She tasted of berries and hash. How it became piney with temple added, I got no idea. Someone at MC grew some out and his was very berry. He named it temple booty. When you breed poly x poly there will be some variation in the way the genes are expressed...ok a lot of variation.

Good morning everyone Umbra have you ever smoked the black widow if so what was your thoughts on it

Got up at 5:30 went back to bed at 8 !-- Let me try again !--

Hopper --Waldo is tired so he back in veg recovering !-- He is a tiny little plant but that didn't stop him !
He was busy ! -- Little Bastid !

Ugh !-- I still feel like sheet !-- Can't do much else some time but follow the news !-- I was worried Jeff Sessions would go after MJ in the free states under federal law !-- I don't think he gonna be in the Attorney General job much longer !-- Donald been bad mouthing him and many think he might try to fire him so he can get someone in that will stop that Russia investigation !-- I don't think so !- It would Piss off his base !
He's not gonna fire Sessions he's gonna move him to homeland security so he can appoint someone else
to stop the investigation ! -- Maybe whoever takes Sessions place won't be so anti weed !-- Dam he had me worried for awhile for U free state peeps !-- Ya'll already forgot how to hide !

Good morning all.

WH, what is the cuteypie trying out for a disney. I say break a leg to her.

Ya know how when you used to go to your old mom's house or grandma's? Ya looked in the fridge and saw things that expired 10 years ago. Well, mine was getting that bad. The health department would shut me down. Got that cleaned up.

We have new neighbors behind us, the one with the willow tree? They have a dog. our dogs are ticked. They are going to have to have a little bout with a bark collar I think. That is no way to welcome folks to the neighborhood. I don't know whether to take them a gift and dog treats or just ignore them and hope they never look over the fence.
Ok, off to clean more house, then make tea for the girls. that would be worm tea for the pot plants.

Rose, you have a lot of energy today. You got any cbd dog treats you can take to the new neighbor, lol? I have new neighbors also. They have 5 kids and a dog. I introduced myself wearing a Billygoat seeds T shirt. I thought they would get the message without me saying anything.

Rose, I wish you the best with your new neighbor and their dogs (your dogs too). I live in a 55 and older community here so most of my neighbors are much older and couldn't look over the fence if they wanted to...

I love that 2re! We can hope that is the case. I am glad you hang out here with us. Is it nice to live in senior places?

Umbra, yes, i didn't smoke any of that narcotic pot today. found some 2 year old purple haze shake, and that did it, i am a light weight you know. I didn't know.

Rose uses worm casting tea in dirt and I use Voodoo Juice in water with lots of the same beneficials !-- I don't really understand the line between organic and non organic !-- I run a live res. and no intentional chemicals !-- So I don't really worry about being "Organic" !-- I yam what I yam and so is my weed !

Is it nice to live in senior place?

It's not bad, kinda like a gated community without the gate. We don't get a lot of thru traffic. It's very quiet and I have learned that quite a number of my neighbors also enjoy the herb and you can sometimes smell it on the breeze! I think it makes a lot of sense since a lot of us grew up in the 50's,60's & 70's... about the only official vehicle we see are ambulances and fire trucks coming to render assistance to someone in need.

I have an empty lot on one side !-- Been lots of construction lately -- I'd like to have that lot and put me a high ceilings "Garage" on it for a grow but I think I need some space !-- I been looking at properties for a Stoner Ranch for the grow but not finding what I want for the price I want !-- I just need a grow big enough to get D.D. outta that high dollar nursing before it kills her !-- I remember when they had me going to the shrink !-- He asked what kind of stress I experienced in my job ? -- I said how's this-- " Hurry up !-- You're killing my patient " ?-- U can only do stuff like that for so long before your mind begins to suffer !--
I just want a little mom & pop grow that will pay the bills !--

There are some people I know that were living in Houston. When they retired they moved to North Texas. They just wanted to be able to grow their own and not be bothered. They have been growing my genetics more than 25 years.

Topping my boxes off !-- Mane I go thru a lot of RO water !-- I need to build me a holding tank with an automatic shut off like a toilet tank !-- Already emptied my reserve and running more !-- 1 gallon every 15 minutes !-- I'm need about 10-15 more gallons just to catch up then refill my 35 gallon box I use as a holding tank !-- A pot farmers work is never done ! -- Smoke break !--

I m cleaning up inside this house instead of out. I will join you for a smoke Keef. Looking better around here.

U should see my mess Rose !-- It's already 100 out there !-- When I was a young man I worked in a 120 degree welding booth for 8 hours straight !-- I am such an old sissy these days !-- I would die in this heat without AC !
Wore me out just tending the plants !-- This spell was a bad one !-- I'm behind on everything !-- I'm getting better !-- D.D. be in Wednesday so I better get this place cleaned up some !-- After the garden is tended I worry about the house ! -- I'm having some Purple Haze this morning !-- Rose U know I still got a few of the PH seed U sent me if U ever want them back ?

Hey Rose she did pretty good. She has a second Audition tomorrow. I have no idea what the part is for. Thank you for asking.

Got a question !-- The peppers I got in aero are starting to bloom !-- So to pollinate the flowers I can take a q-tip and rub it on one flower then another to get them to set fruit ? -- Tomatos the same ?

One the airlocks I use when fermenting is on top that bucket of coconut wine doing a tap dance !-- Them yeast be busy !-- Yeast eat sugar !--They don't care where it come from !-- Got to get some more blueberry started soon -- D.D. drink it all before I can age it so I just make more faster !-- Gonna give Watermelon another shot soon too !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back