Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Hopper after my nephew cleaned me out and stole my scooter -- Umbra got held up at gun point and Nick came home to nothing left !

Cool Nick !-- That'd give me some time to get these seed aging for U !-- That little White Indica on a stick I posted the other day got some seed --and the White Indica works for me !-- Night Shade -- and Mazar-i-Shariff are indica heavy and monsters !-- The BBSL got to Rose's Purple Haze and a bunch more girls !-- I'll have a list for U when U ready !-- Brand new crosses ain't nobody grew yet !

Got a new lawn mowers and no oil for it so I have to do the backyard with a weed eater one more time !--
Not today !-- I'm moving some but making grandpa noises and stuff !-- My face still messed up some !
Never try to bust concrete with your face !-- It don't work out well !

Yeah Hopper after my nephew cleaned me out and stole my scooter -- Umbra got held up at gun point and Nick came home to nothing left !

What the hell,,,Umbra too? No wonder he was in a bad mood. Sorry guys i missed alot of stuff while i was working in Shreveport. That sucks Umbra,,now i know what you were talking about when you said Shadow Men. I just thought ya was being paranoid. Sorry Bro.

I'm on scooter watch !-- 8-10 days for delivery and that started Monday !- After my nephew ripped me off they found him in a mental Institute over close to Houston after a suicide attempt !-- Not long after he was discharged he got caught breaking into a house and he be in jail awhile since this ain't his first time ! --One day I hunt him !-- Some things U can't come back from and ripping me off like that was one !

Yep,,,his *** would be in deep trouble. I would pay someone inside the jail to beat tbe **** out of him,,and when he got out he would be getting another *** whipping. Its even worse when its a family member. That really pisses me off.

Just walked out on the porch and had a package waiting. Holy sheeeet! No wonder you were laughing. Thanks more than I can say>

Evening Folks Just a High to all, I am Very Pissy and all. Take care folks

Just walked out on the porch and had a package waiting. Holy sheeeet! No wonder you were laughing. Thanks more than I can say>

You should get thru until the next harvest and a few things to pick thru that you might like to grow out.

You should get thru until the next harvest and a few things to pick thru that you might like to grow out.

:rofl: You Think? :rofl: My OCD is gonna have me losing sleep for the next 2 years trying to figger out what to throw down next. Thanks again my friend.

I don't know nothing bout nothing !-- U can call home and ask my wife !-- Time for a late 4:20 ? --

Umbra what do you think of critical Kush from Barneys farm

Its a good kush. I think there are better. Keef likes his master kush. The katsu cut of bubba kush is awesome. I have Suge Knight's pure kush and is 1 of my favs.

I just broke that girl out a couple days ago and started cutting on her !-- I like da Masta but some do and some don't !--

Believe me, I know the deck looks like crap, its temporary. Harley loves being out there though. I have geese out there in the evening quite often & he loves watching them come up the bank and then he barks and watches 'em run back down.

Nick what up ? -- Belly full of mac and cheese !-- My dogs got a window seat they bark at the birds from there so they don't have to go out in the heat ! --
Louie if I'm not mistaken is King Louie the 13th !-- I got one !-- She'll work for ya !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back