Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Purple Sage and boy does it need to be trimmed !-- I look forward to being able to sample many strains -- For now I'm limited to what I can grow ! I look forward to sampling RSO, Wax, and BHO !- I have never tried these things !

I got Purple Sage and boy does it need to be trimmed !-- I look forward to being able to sample many strains -- For now I'm limited to what I can grow ! I look forward to sampling RSO, Wax, and BHO !- I have never tried these things !

Dont feel lonely, I though it was something that I could make good pot brownies....here that is just blah compared to the cool and interesting ways to ingest cannibals.

For me when i made rso the first time I knew it was medicine, not the same as the pot that went into it. I can't imagine doing rso for fun... too strong. Take a pound of pot and make 2 ounces of oil....not fun for me.. Maybe you with your canna caps could do it Keef.

So I get a knock at the door last night while I was making dinner. I go to answer it and some guy is begging for food. He asking for $8 to feed his family, he has no teeth and was as high as a kite. My son lets the dogs in from out back, and they go nuts. I have a security door with 2 dead bolts instead of a screen door, like everybody in Cali, or the dogs would have gone right through the door. My son yells he's getting his shot gun, this guy didn't even open the gate, he just jumped over the fence as fast as he could. So today I put up a sign by the front door...We don't call 911, except for the body bags. I hope we don't have anymore problems.

Yup, thats the way to solve that Umbra :) Loading a bowl, is anyone in ?

I'm in, neighbor coming over gonna have a little tea party... Friday night, look out!

PS, when you are old, 5:00 pm is night. LOL

Nice, love to see the spring blooms...heck love to see any blooms :)

Keef is always ready for a burn ! Those religious people that always got a tie and sneakers on came calling last year and caught RWS in a bad mood !-- I kinda felt a little sorry for them !-- U see RWS memorized most of that black book they l carry !-- Me !-- Religious history and how they come to be the way they are now is more my forte !-- I let RWS take care of them !-- She calmnly proceeeded to destroy they religious beliefs !-- it was a site to behold !-- How can U sway someone to your belief system when they know more about it than U ! They have never been back !-- The counsel of Nycea - and how the threat of withholding funds formed the old book !-- Then the enclave of King James -- same thing-- We don't get paid until we have an agreed upon New Book!-- Think it took all of 2 days to come to an agreement when the funds were terminated ! That's after 1-2 year's of bickering about what should be included !-- Guess we got the best book money could buy ! Poor guys hung their heads and shuffled off after RWS destroyed every point they tried to make ! They never came back !-- If they would have it was my turn and I ain't nice as here !

So I get a knock at the door last night while I was making dinner. I go to answer it and some guy is begging for food. He asking for $8 to feed his family, he has no teeth and was as high as a kite. My son lets the dogs in from out back, and they go nuts. I have a security door with 2 dead bolts instead of a screen door, like everybody in Cali, or the dogs would have gone right through the door. My son yells he's getting his shot gun, this guy didn't even open the gate, he just jumped over the fence as fast as he could. So today I put up a sign by the front door...We don't call 911, except for the body bags. I hope we don't have anymore problems.
No teeth ,,ya shoulda gave him some Oatmeal,,where is your compassion ..lol he needed a bump. It is still very sad though.

No teeth ,,ya shoulda gave him some Oatmeal,,where is your compassion ..lol he needed a bump. It is still very sad though.
WeedHopper it is sad. But he might be casing the place to come back to rob me. My son started feeding a stray dog, and now I can't rid of him either. Same problem and the same result. I really don't want my compassion to be used against me. It is hard to turn someone away that needs help. But I guess I make a distinction between a hand up and a hand out. I don't think they are the same things.

Im with ya Little Brother. I have been burned a few times from such crap,,but it is something that i understand. ive seen alot of peeps screwed up on that nasty Ice crap. I hate that ****.

Thanks for the azaleas, so pretty. I love white flowers, and that hot pink is pretty cool. So delicate.

So I am stoned, how bout ya'll.. You guys have a nice evening.. See ya all tamale.

Glass of ice water in one, my filled vape in the other means I gonna R&R the rest of the evening.

I just tell them I'm jewish and they run away
Told 'em I was Catholic. They figured I was too far gone to bother with.:)

Don't ever tell 'em you're an atheist. They'll make it their life's mission to convert you.

This isn't talking religion, is it? Ain't tryin' to sway anyone's beliefs. To each his own. What ever it takes to get you through life, and happy if possible.

First of all,, How very sad about that kid in colo. shooting himself, but as far as doing it cuz he ate 5 gummies? Well, I've only been smokeing & eating pot for roughly 48 years so I'm still kind of green, but come on, really? I've tried I don't know how many times to get so loaded it felt like too much & I've never hit that level yet.
As I said, it's very sad, and of course the media is going to make it as ugly as possible. Dirty laundry sells & pays their bills. Myself, I wouldn't be able to stand myself if I made a living like that.
Just in case anybody missed it, hehehe that was a bit of a challenge to anyone who wants 'ol gloman to test their wares lol just kidding (or am I)
Peace Y'All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back