Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What up Giggy. Morning my friend. Thats one of thr reason i like Ingesting everyday cause it works better for me. I also have been smoking along time. Started at 16,,and i am almost 60. I love a good Bowl,,but i get more out of eating it for some reason.

Ain`t been straight since sixty-eight.
1968 that is, cause I won`t be 68 until November.

Hippie ask if I use RSO or BHO in e-cig liquid -- I been researching and testing for a year !-- First, I still don't have the weed to do a proper batch !-- I've tried every recipe I could find and they all 2nd rate ! I've simmered it in a crockpot and mixed it this way and that and it's always lacking-- Skunk Pharm found the right formula --- So here is the top secret formula -- Make BHO - mix it with the desired amount of V.G. or P.G. - Homogenize it so it can never seperate again !-- Skunkpharm say 50/50 is entirely to strong !-- 25-30% BHO the mix should ring a few bells ! How to homogenize a small batch of an ounce or so is the answer I'm looking for !-- mix , homogenize , package and done ! Yoop !-- 10 degrees - really ?-- Full blown spring down here and we've yet to see a freeze !-- Don't know how U do It !!

Keef,
Do not know where spring went, but 10 below sucks at this time of year. No wonder my "garden room" is 60 degrees. Hard to heat incoming air that cold, but need that air exchange.

Giggy , we can fix that !-- I'm with Hopper about eating weed ! -- I finally can grow enough to support the habit so I doubled the grow and I'll do it again !-- Hippie be the Hash Honcho !

may have to try eating it, i've had brownies before but i love smoking it so i never really ate that much. i started smoking in jr high so i was so i was 12 or 13 when i had my first toke and i just turned 54 the other day, so i have been smoking for a while.

Morning OFC. The weather has been warm enough, I'm running the lights at night to keep the temps under 80. WeedHopper, I'm growing some cherry pie x keylime pie for NCH right now. The pink Louie 13th has turned out to be very strong sativa with an almost lemon jolly rancher taste. Liking it a lot. Wake n bake, lol. Heading to the land of ice and snow for meetings, thinking I should dig out my winter coat and take it with me.

Yummmm,,that sounds tasty Umbra. Send me a Slice will ya. NCH said it was ok.

I'm up showered and fed. Baking time now. I think I did it in the wrong order, but they are all done.
:vap_bong__emoticon:

Morning bozzo, good to see you got back home OK.

Wow, i get up and there are three pages to keep up with. Love reading your guys thread. so i am betting it was the bird that layed the eggs in the gloman's post. I sure hope it heals your dog. Yes, we are animal lovers, i think all stoners are. We have three dogs one cat.. Used to have two cockatiels that I loved but mr rb didn't and when he retired they needed a new home and got one. It still makes me cry about Georgie being gone, but i don't miss Gracey one bit. lol

Keef, i use sunflower lecithin as an emulsifier in the butter I make. I only knew because the magical butter machine book told me to use it. I got it at the health food store. I made a batch with out it and it isn't nearly as nice... just fyi..

Pot head?? Yes?

Enjoy your Saturday. take your winter coat Umbra.. We have high winds..but warm.

So Hippie, this may be obvious & I'm missing it but is Rodan a fish or a goose?
Rodan was named after a winged reptile that used to give Godzilla hell. She's a blue& gold macaw, one of the last ones to be wild caught in Brazil before the ban. All the ones since then are either domestically bred or come from Guyana.

She was two years old when I bought her and deathly afraid of hands, as hands were what caught her. I got her used to me by feeding her peanuts from my lips. Guess she remembered how her mother fed her. Pretty soon, she'd take anything offered by my hand. She loves bacon, McDonald's French fries, and everything else besides pickles. Back in the bag seed days, she'd waddle over to the coffee table, grab hold of my rolling tray, and eat the seeds out of the buds. She always left the husks, though.

She's 41 now and has probably that much more to go. The power the old gal's got on her beak is amazing. She's completely capable of removing someone's finger from their hand with one quick bite. When old Redskin used to come to visit, he liked to stick his fingers in the cage to tease her. I handed her a Brazil nut and she quickly snapped it in half. He quit offering her a finger after that!

Birds are amazing. I would love to see a pic of her Hippie. Does she talk, yell, sing or what? tell us more. That is so cool you got her to take food from you. George really liked kissing on the lips. Till his girlfriend came to live with us..Then it was just bird sex and babies all the time.. lol

What we smoking O.F.C. ?-- made the mistake of taming a muscle relaxed with my Cannacaps this morning and they knocked me out !-- It maybe noon (CDT) but I got coffee and another pipe and doing the Wake and Bake all over again !-- Speaking of pets , anyone want a pair of parakeets? I made a mistake !-- No one said it would be like living in the jungle !-- Then there's the pups !-- My Shi-Tzu girls -- Ginger a tricolor and Jo- Jo who is black and white ! 6 months or so ago my other one-- Jazz - passed away !-- We decided to adopt a rescue dog in her honor since she saved my life after my fall ! We adopted Tee Shirt Jake first -- sweetest dog in the world but don't take his tee shirt away ! Then the wife saw a pic ofa Jet a black and white -- Papi-Ox -- 6 pounds of terror !-- shoulda known he was trouble when he almost made me shoot a Buffalo with a .25 autoloader !-- He tried to tree a bison ya'll! Life has never been the same since them two boys moved in ! Tee Shirt Jake weighs about 15 pounds but Jet keeps hom on the run !-- I installed a doggie door so they could come and go as needed then a neighbor moved in with a couple German shepards -- Jet just knows if he could get thru that fence he could whoop both of them !

OMG she is beautiful! That is one big perch! Does she say anything or sing or yell or what. What lovely coloring. Wish people could be teal and orange. with a white and black face.. Look at thos tale feathers... So fun, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back