Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some Humid Acid and Harpin Protein yesterday -- humid / fulvic acid helps with the uptake of nutes -- the Harpin protein can't be digested by bugs like spidermites and kills them when they munch on the plant ! Approved by the FDA on all food crops !-- Will keep my peeps posted on how it works !

Smoking OG Kush my old farts . Hippie first thing I thought of is that bird that was rescued from a domestic violent house and it yells the fights it used to hear and it's new owners think it's halarious guess it would be for a bit but get old fast. Does it's head feather perk up when he is mad? Is it that style?

No, they perk up when she's horney! She sees me as her mate. It's the reason she hates the wife and daughter. She views them as competition.

Before Keef mentions it, I'm NOT into inter-species sex!

Got a visit from Green Santa this afternoon. What a great dude!

Humic acid rocks! ha, literally rocks, get it? Don't know about Harpin protein, I guess I better look it up.

I bet your bird could break a window with her screech..

Green santa in March... awesome.

Green Santa Rose ? I know the dude personally -- He do get around ! Dropped off or picked up more than one package round here ! Hey this T.E. is about 2 weeks ahead of my Widow on tricome production !-- I got high hopes !

One more thing !-- Was that Hopper says he freezes his weed ?-- Keef never plays by the rules and U may disagree!-- Dry your frozen weed in the oven at about 230 degrees -- run dry weed thru a screen and put back in oven for another 10 minutes or so ! The weed will be decarbed and ready for consumption !-- Another thing-- before I had enough widow I used to buy brickweed and decarb it for caps and saved my Widow to smoke !-- The research says different but I can increase the potency of brickweed by 20% --- Even when smoked !!

Welcome New guy !-- I've seen some 20 year old Farts !-- It's not an age thing but more of an attitude!-- I know I said one more thing but I thought of something else !-- The way to make the cleanest alcohol extraction is to freeze the weed and Everclear overnight !-- the waxes and undesirables form a sludge at low temps which will be trapped by a filter ! Have your stuff ready and planned out because once U begin U got to do the extraction in 3 minutes or less or the waxes will also dissolve in the alcohol as it warms !-- filter, filter, filter after extraction !-- I call it Honey oil !-- then U can do a warm extraction to make RSO !-- OR --Party Oil as I was taught ! Clean enough and it may be used in an e- cig formula - I can not stress how important it is to Filter repeatedly !

Home for my bake, missed you all today, sure was a tough one at the "office" Gonna smoke up some 8 ball and take a nice deep sip o'me shine.

I agree Hippie that's why I gotta get that BHOgart Hash Oil Machine ! Drive me crazy trying to get it clean enough for e-cig juice -- Maybe it's just me but an Ice Cold extraction has a little different buzz than RSO !-- Make some and put it in a cap and U tell me ! Kraven's in da house !-- Been meaning yo have a talk with U anyway !-- Your dog came over to crap in my yard again !-- That ain't right Cuz !

Kraven getting really high and letting the day wash off him, ended my shift doing compressions on corpse.

Kraven that sucks !-- U can never forget the sound and feel of brittle ribs breaking during CPR.-- RWS had to do compressions at her x-mas party this year ! Some things I think people outside the medical field should never experience or maybe even know about ! First time I had to drop an E.T. tube on the side of a road is burned into my mind forever ! In one emergency I got a miracle I.V. in the saphenous vein in the stump of an amputated leg ! Took things and stuff out of places they shouldn't be more than once !

Kraven, so sorry, breathe and do let that wash away if you can. They were lucky to have you there today.

You guys are all heros.

Krav,
I know the feeling, did it many times. Puttin` on a show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back