Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippie,
Christmas in March ? A green one at that, wow.

That is the reason there is a high number of Medical people who have substance abuse problems ! Just trying to forget something that gets burned into your mind !- It never gets easier !-- Told this story before but I was on weekend call when a heart surgeon was scheduled to leave on vacation noonish Sunday and wanted to clear his schedule .-- After a day of knee scopes on Friday we began a marathon heart bypass surgeries !-- We did 5 in a row -- I took 3 of them to the morque !-- When we finished about noon Sunday - I just sat in a corner and cried like a baby !-- The good Doctor made his flight ! This happened about 3 weeks before my fall and I was still trying to make sense of what had happened !-- I did the best I could and they died anyway !

You did your best. So sorry people have to go thru so much in this life. but if i was in the hospital I would want ya'll around because you care.

No wasnt me keef that said i froze my weed. I only bake and eat. Lol

Kraven, yooper and I both know where your at. 25 years on fire department ....you see it all. Like rose said they are lucky to have you. It usually ends in death. But I do remember one guy. We found him no pulse ,no respirations.15 minutes later he was sitting up talking to us. funny ,he did not want to go to the hospital....but we insisted.

I have been doing some figuring . Got some pretreatments for outdoor area. but they all give you amounts to mix 100 gallons.
So if 4 to 6 ounces for 100 gal. say 5. so one ounce makes 20 gal
29.5 milliliters per ounce make it 30 divided by 20 =1.5 milliliters per gal.

I pretreated for mites last year, I'm doing the same for mold also this year. plus I have a row of grapes that act like a fence . I did not know grapes usually have PM if untreated. So I'll be treating them early also. It worked or the mites ,I hope the mold prevention works also.

Got the EM-1 ordered umbra. got one quart. and will be growing a bunch more for treatment of the girls themselves.

Hey! You folks wanna hear an honest to God, no hippie ** funny dog story?

An old friend of mine had a big, black Newfoundland dog. This thing was HUGE. Big ole drooling monster. His wife hated big dogs and insisted in buying one of those little ankle biting poodles.

Rick comes home from a hot day at work, grabs a shower, hops in his summer robe, and heads for the couch for a doobie break. His wife's dog climbs up in his lap for some lovin'. Unbeknown to Rick, the poodle was coming in heat.

Rick drops the remote, bends over to pick it up, the Newfoundland gets a whiff............can you see where this is going?

He's screaming for Kathy to shoot the dog, and she's laughing so hard she can't see straight. Let's just say the dog went where no other man had been before.

Bless Kathy's heart, she couldn't wait to call me to tell me about it. She was still laughing.:)

NOW THATS FREAKEN FUNNY AS HELL. Cold nose up the ole buta..:rofl:

Bet he keeps that Dogs nose warm from now on..

Kill the little Bastage,,,,,,lol..Oh thats just not right.
He will never be able to look that Dog in the eyes again ,,,,then again,,maybe he shoulda been looking him in the eyes in the 1st place. :rofl:

Morning OFC off to the "w" word again, rinse and repeat. today will be a better day :)

Morning O.F.C. !-- Up early trying to get right ! I woulda cut that dog up Hippie but that's funny ! When I was a young soldier in Korea there was a dark alley next to a bar .-- living in the back of that alley lived one of the big ole Mastiff , musta weighed 200 lbs. -- biggest dog I ever saw .-- The best seat in town was across the street from that alley at night !-- Bar patrons would come out and decide to relieve themselves in the alley before moving on !-- The dog had seen this before !-- So many people with their pants down around their ankles trying to run from Cujo , the terror in their faces was priceless ! Never saw the dog hurt anyone !

Mornin' folks! Up and at em today, with a LOAD of work to do in the room! I took down the entire tent over the last couple days, and now it's time to reinvent that tent, and go back hydro. After this tent, I'll be 100% hydro again.. woo hoo!

So I have an experiment I'm about to start. Would love you all to come on over to this thread and cast a vote in my poll! :)

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71104

Morning Fang !-- I'm just finishing a redo of the grow room myself !-- I've never did hydro -- Went from dirt straight to Aero !-- I love me some water pharming ! My plan is stacked SOGs -- 8 ft ceilings so if I can find or breed a killer that I can send to bloom at about 6-8 inches and finish around 18-20 inches-- I start stacking !-- twice the harvest in the same amount of floor space !-- I could never do that with any light except LEDs !

8 ft ceilings?!?! *drools*!!

What I would do in a large space... oh mannnn!! :D Cheers to you and your adventures Keef! Please step on into my journal if and when you get a moment. 8 LED fixtures, 3 tents of madness..stop by! (The Dr's Office, in my sig)

Why send so short if you have such high ceilings? Stacking? You mean different vertical levels within' your space? (sorry for confusion and silly questions)

Good morning OFC, still dark here in the pacific northwest.. Having a coffee and some purple haze..

Keef, what is your favorite smoke? I have only had WW once. Now, i haven't wanted to tell you this because you might freak, but I gave it all away. It made me paranoid. I grew it had a couple of hits and gave it to the neighbor. I think i must be weird, i have never had that experience with any other plant.

So do you like knock ya down stuff? I hear I am getting a Herijuana strain out of canada that is like in the 20 % thc realm... the guy says he has paperwork... anyway, thought maybe you might like that.
I go for speedy up pot all day then something that relaxes this body at night.

Hope your day is less horrible Kraven. Your doing good work out there but at what cost to you I don't know.

Hippie, i am going to try to forget that story... I have no sense of humor. sorry. I would have died. dead.

morning krav, keef, doc, rose and the rest of the ofc. woke up at 5:00 said to myself i'll just lay here a few more, well it was after 7:00 when i opened my eyes again. i guess you could say i slept in. morning bowl going and coffee brewing. i'm trying to catch up.

Morning to all my MP Friends. Hope ya haves a great day.,!,,,OH and dont be bending over with yur dog behind you. Sorry i cant stop laughing at Hippies story.
Gonna have some Cherry Pie mixed wit a little Platinum.

Really had trouble trying to post this morning, just would not work. Any way,, I be here catching up on the wake and bake. Hope a good day is in store for the OFC clubbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back