Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol 9:30 just got up. did not realize I was late. but I'm catching up quick. good morning all

What, no video ?
Didn't have video back then, and she'd been laughing too hard to hold the camera straight anyhow!

I just HAD to go over the next day. The look on his face when I let out a low toned "WOOF" proved she wasn't lying, and the deep scratches on his back were all the proof I needed.

Been seven days since the Chernobyl seeds got planted. Nothing yet. Think this one might be a wash. The Afghanis are looking pretty sick. Think I'm snake bit on this run.:( I'm heading for the pot shop tomorrow and buying some Skunk #1 seeds. That's one plant that's damn near impossible to kill.

:guitar::guitar::guitar::rofl:Scratches on his back. This took alittle longer then i first imagined.

been cleaning my birdfeeders and dog kennels........ it is cold in the Southeast this am....... y'all hit it like you mean it...........:bongin:

packing for the cold...sucks. Still sexing a bunch of recruits. The doublewreck are all males. My own chocolate berry are all female and the cantaloupe skunk are outside vegging still. The tangies and William's Wonder outside are turning purple already. The Tranquil Elephantizers are in beast mode, dark green and greasy with trichomes reaching to the tips of the fan leaves. Oh yeah, wake n bake. Smoking some clusterfunk

Hi all, I have a grow going of strawberry blue and white widow big bud hybrid and I was wondering if anyone has ever tried growing the w.w.b.b. strain?

Morning again O.F.C. !-- Rose ask about my Widow -- I had thrown out my lights and swore off growing inside because I was frustrated. To get enough light the heat cooked my plants more or less !-- Hard to grow in 110 degree room ! 3 year's ago I didn't even know I could order seed online -- I had always grown brickweed seed ! RWS is responsible for convincing me to grow again !-- First she ordered me some CFLs which were still too hot !-- Another grower from the O.F.C. now has them and making it work !-- All that was ever available to me was brickweed seed. Then the Lady discovered that U could buy world class seed online !-- After some research she ordered me 50 White Widow seed out of Amsterdam ! The LEDs showed up a few days before the seed . I did.'t know she had ordered them!-- So I got sucked back in to see what these " White Widow "seed would grow ! So Rose except for a few jewels back in the day -- The Widow is the only quality weed I've ever had ! Oh !-- there have been a few deliveries from Green Santa since !-- I knew there would be a freak or two among those widow seed so I went to work planting 10 a month and I found my freaks !-- I had to learn that U could clone on my own! Now I got this T.E. and like Umbra said she makes tricomes on her tricomes ! She stays!

Keef's surgery story and the phrase "compressions on a corps" have been haunting my mind since reading them

to any/all in the medical field.
I don't know how you do it. How to look @ a human being and treat it like meat or a thing that needs fixing...
the "switches" and emotions you have to manipulate within yourself to be able to function in that reality blows my mind!

Kraven, what you did may not have done (him or her) any good but you SAVED every single one of the rest of those peoples faith
in humanity and put their minds @ ease that they are being cared for and about and that every and all attempts will be made to keep them safe and alive...
@ that point in their lives (more or less defenseless and @ the mercy of those around) that's a LOT, it's all they have.
(wife worked in a nursing home for 10+ years, starting before graduation until she "broke" her back trying to catch someone from falling.)

I cant imagine my words can do much of anything against the memories you (all) have floating in your minds (veterans and/or medical) but there they are.

:48:

ok, enough!
sorry to bring it back up.

Thanks Rose !-- She was in her 30s when I whipped out a joint and asked if she knew what it was- she didn't so I turned her on !-- She never looked back ,says it's the best stress meds she's ever had ! At first she bought me seeds and LEDs to give me something to do !- Our first taste of Widow we we.t over and sat on the dunes for the burn ! When finished I stood up and the Widow pushed me off the dunes-- Two and a half cartwheels and a face plant ! She came sliding down the dunes beside me and said -- What do U need to grow a bunch of this ?-- Now she's as good as me at running a SOG rotation!-

Green Fang ask what I meant by " Stacking SOGs"-- 8 ft. Ceilings ?- I plan on expanding up !-- one SOG on a shelf over another !-- Twice the growing area in the same amount of space !

If you guys ever run low on pot and your like me, just turn your keyboard over and shake... oh dear.

When I run low on weed I have no choice but to call Jesus my dealer !-- His real name just pronounced a little different !-- I was just to the point where I could supply us with smoking weed whenI hooked up with a group called -- The Over Fifty Club and they taught me the benefits of Cannacaps ! We may have moved and changed the name but most of that old crew are with us today !-- I ended up having to start buying some again !-- make Cannacaps out of decarbed brickweed and smoke the Widow !-- Doubled the grow and now I don't need to buy anymore ! Getting very close to having enough to begin practicing extractions !-- Yes I have done some brickweed extractions but it's just too dirty ! By the way I be twisted up tight right now and watching Neil Young's -- A journey thru Time ! Love the man's music !

I don't like talking about it cause it still makes me mad !-- I was banned for life from 420 for jokingly asking if anyone wanted to split a $10,000 pack of Indica 50 seed !

Hippie U was there and could still be if U wouldn't have went off on that moderator !-- Hippie a bad man ya'll ! They wouldn't even let peeps exchange e-mail addresses ! They also read our P.M.s !

I left once and let a swamp rat talk me into going back.:) I wouldn't go back now if they gave me the damn site!

Speaking of Old Farts, anybody heard from Jaga lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back