Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Grower !-- I hear there are some people who smoke weed everyday !- Can U believe that ?

Grower I forgot !-- Talk to Hippie about bubble hash !-- The man got a cement mixer for making bubble !--it get way hot down here to make bubble but dry ice is available everywhere !-- Same bags but no drying involved !-- Ready to smoke as soon as it's made -- got a pollen press ? Which 2 bags do U use Hippie ? If I had sampled his bubble I would probably like it !-- Giggy !-- I think I found that piney variety U were looking for !--

morning krav,keef,yoop,grower and the rest of the ofc, wake but no bake, just not feeling it as i had a rough night last night. we will just have to see what the day brings, yall have a great one.

Time to go raise hell at the nursing home. Just talked to my wife, late last night/early this morning they took her to the hospital for x-rays of her broken arm cause she could not stand for it to be touched. They BROKE HER ARM below the other one. This means back to the hospital 77 miles away for more surgery. I am mother ******* pissed off and do not care what I say right now.

God Yopper that is so horrible. I am so sorry for you both. Does she have osteoporosis? Is that why the bone is breaking. I know you don't care why right now.. I would be livid myself. I am sending healing wishes to mrs yopper right now. sheesh, you must be so pissed and worried.

Giggy, hope you feel better, do you need coffee?

Kraven, hope your day is a good one and no one dies.
G 13, i couldn't go to work loaded.. taking xrays loaded, did it once not again. ha.. but boy can i garden loaded and do everything else with my head bad.
Have a good monday if ya can ya'll.

Good thing it wasn't my wife cause I would already be in jail !-- Throw a fit !- Her treatment and care can be done by a home health company ! U can't take x-rays stoned Rose ?- So I quess running a C-arm in the O.R. would be totally out the question ! I've been exposed to so many rads I'm surprised I don't glow in the dark !- Wearing lead all day is tough on the body ! How much do the long lead gowns and thyroid collar weigh anyway !

Yoop, sorry to hear about the Mrs. and the new breakage. Sounds like someone screwed up majorly. My heart goes out to her.

Keef, I only use the 200 and the 25. Works for me.

Here's the Afghanis after 44 days above ground. I think I'm going to hand them over to Jack Kevorkian this afternoon. That's a quart jar for size reference.

View attachment DSCN0059.JPG

Hippie what's this ?-- Sorry Cuz !-- Time to rethink your whole nute formula !- Start from scratch ! Can U hold off a couple weeks ? Do you have any exposed steel in your res. ? Don't worry the brain trust got your back !-- Remember that pic I sent of my aero grow kit ?-- all U need is the Pro-Grow -- Aquasheild and Pro- Bloom ! U got the rest ! Can U say Tranquil Widow ?

Time to go raise hell at the nursing home. Just talked to my wife, late last night/early this morning they took her to the hospital for x-rays of her broken arm cause she could not stand for it to be touched. They BROKE HER ARM below the other one. This means back to the hospital 77 miles away for more surgery. I am mother ******* pissed off and do not care what I say right now.
sorry to hear this yoop, give them hell. i hope she gets to come home soon.

God Yopper that is so horrible. I am so sorry for you both. Does she have osteoporosis? Is that why the bone is breaking. I know you don't care why right now.. I would be livid myself. I am sending healing wishes to mrs yopper right now. sheesh, you must be so pissed and worried.

Giggy, hope you feel better, do you need coffee?

Kraven, hope your day is a good one and no one dies.
G 13, i couldn't go to work loaded.. taking xrays loaded, did it once not again. ha.. but boy can i garden loaded and do everything else with my head bad.
Have a good monday if ya can ya'll.
rose thanks, but i have already had a pot of coffee, and i don't like to do it but the pain meds too. didn't sleep much and my knee is swollen which starts a waterfall of other things. when i did get to sleep lightening struck something close and the ol lady jumped up grabbed me then ran to the window to see. it was still pitch black outside but the three dogs decided to share our bed last night tried to trample me when this went down. gotta love the dogs but they sure don't like the lightening and thunder.

Hippie what's this ?-- Sorry Cuz !-- Time to rethink your whole nute formula !- Start from scratch ! Do you have any exposed steel in your res. ?
Same nutes I've used for five highly successful indoor grows, and the same tank set up, too.
I just popped a baker's dozen WW's that a southern Green Santa sent me. If they pop without problems, I'll know it was just a bad run of seed stock. Seeds get old, and one never knows how they were taken care of until you try to germinate 'em. Can't complain either way. Free is free!:)

Hippie the Lady say it's O.K. -- Yeah I sent him them seed last year !-- I hope they do U right ! But -- The same Widow mom that produced them seed is the mom heavy with T.E. seed right now ! Seed do get old sometime -- I've seen pics of your other grows with your nute mix !- My thought was that if U don't know what the problem is then throw it all out and try something new !

Yooper,
don't go making it worse, you getting arrested doesn't help her... but short of that.... &^%$#$ them mo*^$%^ *&^%$$* UP!!

Hippie420,
looks like pH issues to me.
this was my last plant that barley survived my pH meter going bad... only to turn out male.
The browned out leafs and spots look similar to yours.
(my pH was too low)

edited in a pic of what my stuff looks like with a working pH meter
(flipping her tomorrow)

:48:

View attachment PICT1212.jpg

View attachment PICT1264.jpg

Hey old timers :48: I know I saw one of ya guys mention doing Alcohol extractions...? but I cant find the post now... Keef or Hippie possibly? if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated... thanks in advance

Joe, I'm anal about a lot of things (ask my wife), and really overly anal about PH levels. Been known to calibrate my meter every other day. I'll know in a week or two if it's something other than an old batch of seeds.

I had a Green Giant go hermie on me, at least one seed worth. Just for grins, I hatched it. The plant grew up to a whopping three inches tall and didn't have enough roots to pack in a sparrow's butt, but the dog gone thing stayed alive for months until I finally did a mercy killing on it. Looked like a perfectly formed miniature plant. Go figure....

Nice job of bringing that plant back to beautiful!

Keef, if those seeds are from the same line, I'll be sure to post some pics of how they do outside. I'm amazed how much better job Mom Nature can do when it comes to growing stuff. Night and day difference on size and harvest weight.

2 different plants, sorry

I almost killed what turned out to be a male (and thus killed anyway) Chucky's bride (first pic).

figured out my one pen was going bad and the continuous meter was out of calibration... at the same time, checking against each other, wasn't pretty.
(its hydro, pH is ALL we have to steer this ship! lol)

2nd pic is a White Siberian clone off my bonsai to quick-fix-fill the hole in my flower room that male left.

Yo Ant -- not sure if it's the post U asked about !-- Ice Cold Extraction ?-- Freeze weed green or dry freeze overnight along with Everclear -- a piece of PVC pipe with cap that has drain hole !- U can crumble green weed when frozen !-- pack the PVC with weed keep everything frozen !-- pour the Everclear thru extraction tube ! Get the Everclear drained thru weed as fast as possible -- what it does is dissolve the caps off the tricomes -- the freezing keeps waxes and stuff from coming over with the extraction !-- Need a better filter than a coffee filter to get a fairly clean oil ! Filter the extract several times and evaporate alcohol and U might get a nice oil !-- depends on the filter process ! Hope I helped ! Rose got a magical butter machine that makes RSO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back