Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a look Rose !-- Kraven knows a little about distlling !-- U want to talk about pure alcohol talk to him ! For me the numbers seem to point to an BHO machine that reclaims some of the Butane ! I plan to run it several times a month and I can't afford $100 a gallon Moonshine ! Unless I started making my own and the ATF take a very dim view of that ! I 'm gonna make BHO work !

Ahh, but in making the moonshine, you'll be supplementing the CO2 in your grow room. Win-win!

Just bought five Hawaiian Afghani and five Skunk #1 seeds. Got an offer to rear a strain of Vietnamese weed that takes a full six months to flower after the flip. The dude wants to cross it with C99. Says the original is the trippiest stuff he's ever smoked. Said if you don't have anxiety issues, you will after two tokes.

Great Rose I hope it works for U !-- I looked at that butter machine and understand how it works and if it's RSO U want that.machine will make it !-- I have decided that I'm not a pot pharmer !-- I'm a.tricome pharmer!-- the more the better !

keef: trichome farmer extraordinaire.

LOL C99 can make ya a little nuts, just the way i like it. ha. funny i can do those but not the ww... must have just been the cut i had. I have a c99 crossed with another speedy pot named Pink zilla, that may be my outside speedy pot this summer. Can't wait to try that out. Maybe I should make some seeds....hmmm

So, you guys, i don't drink. Do i still need to make moon shine?

Rose Kraven makes some 'Shine stronger than Everclear !-- Do U need to make your own " Everclear"?- U use it for extraction , I don't drink anymore either -- U can make sugar liquor easily and save yourself $100 a gallon on Everclear if U want ! I don't recomment it but here it is -- Adapt the % as needed -- 100 gallons of water -- 100 lbs of sugar -- 1lb brewers yeast -- mix throughly cover with cheese clothe and ferment for a week !-- if U picky they got a sacrometer to measure sugar content -- if not taste the mash and see if it's sweet !-- if so it needs more time -- A pressure cooker is a good place to.start building a small still !-- We won't talk of 800 gallon black pot submarine stills or thump buckets !

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- U know how it is-- can't sleep like we used to and wake up cause stuff hurts !-- Go get'em Kraven ! -- Speaking of "Off Topic" subjects -- I grow fine weed but I also got another skill too !-- I'm supposed to pick up a new smoker this week !-- Grilling ain't BBQ -- I can take a brisket , pork shoulder , Turkey , Chicken or just about any other cut of meat and make magic ! I get smoked and the meat can spend all day getting smoked too ! Smoke a brisket for 12-16 hours and turn U into a meat junkie ! The sauce we make goes on after the meat is cooked not during - if U even want any ! My next project is suckling pig and then whole hog in a Cajun microwave !

Nothin like a pig in the ground and bud in your bong :48:

Please be careful, making shine is not safe unless you know what your doing, if you don't know where to cut the high shot at, or where the heads run into the cut, or what the tails smell like your just gonna end up with bad shine the will blind you quickly. Keef - 1 gal of water will hold 4 lbs of sugar. My shine does not have any refined sugar in it, just corn, 6 row barley(it has the enzyme that breaks down the long chain sugars into much smaller sugars so that the natural yeast can feed on it), a touch of molasses and fresh cold spring water. Keef - please don't use a pressure cooker to make a still, bad idea all around. I would give anyone of you a gallon for free, I never charge friends, just the outlaws I deal with.

Kraven's in da house !-- Tell'm about making ' Shine for extractions - I tried but it's been so long !- Hey !- Rose was it U that mentioned Cindy 99 ? Doesn't it come from the Chem Dawg line ?

OMG my friend gave me a bud of "skywalker something" after work. He had just recently came back from san fran ca last week and he told me he had a treat. Smoked it a bit ago and this is a trippy kinda sativa ride, I like it but it's making me wordy

Sounds great !- Sure would like a cut of Death Star ! - Been thinking about something new ! Chem D - Bx3 is unavailable but I won't need it for 6 months or so ! In my mind that project is over all I have to do is find that diamond in the dust -- that WILL be there ! Cloning day tommorow !-- which means it's also harvest day !-- filling up my final meter SOG in bloom !-- then in about 3 weeks we bust some Tranquil Widow seed and see what we've done -- don't make me change positions of the parents and do it again cause I can !-- I just need to find that jewel !-- it' ll be there but many would.n't understand the number of seed I'll sacrafice to find that jewel !

Rose Kraven makes some 'Shine stronger than Everclear !-- Do U need to make your own " Everclear"?- U use it for extraction , I don't drink anymore either -- U can make sugar liquor easily and save yourself $100 a gallon on Everclear if U want ! I don't recomment it but here it is -- Adapt the % as needed -- 100 gallons of water -- 100 lbs of sugar -- 1lb brewers yeast -- mix throughly cover with cheese clothe and ferment for a week !-- if U picky they got a sacrometer to measure sugar content -- if not taste the mash and see if it's sweet !-- if so it needs more time -- A pressure cooker is a good place to.start building a small still !-- We won't talk of 800 gallon black pot submarine stills or thump buckets !

mind blown

Ok, so just to be clear, i have no desire to make anything but rso. I am sorry, just not wanting to distill... Thanks for thinking of me. What better to spend your ss on then everclear. ha.

Have a good evening all ya all. Just smoked a bowl w/ mr rb. that was nice. He is a nice guy. Hope we have better news about mrs yooper in the morning.

Kraven, why is a pressure cooker still a bad idea? Done it several times without a hitch.

My recipe is pretty simple compared to yours. Two pounds of sugar, two pounds of cracked corn, one package of yeast, and enough warm water to fill a five gallon carboy. Add an airlock and you've got shine in the making and CO2 for your green friends.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Time to do what we do !-- been upong enough to take the edge off !- hope all are well !-- Yoop !-- keep us posted about the Mrs. - Giggy wrap that knee and try heat or cold - stay off of it when U can !-- Rose if U just want RSO - just keep running that machine - be nice to recover some of the alcohol for reuse but what U do is working - go for it !-- Kraven - U got to go to that place again today ?--Rose just wants to make RSO -- Well I want to make mostly BHO -there are just too many uses for it !-- U can smoke it - use it in any edible -- No one has yet to tell me if the nuances of the type of weed comes across or if all BHO will be the same ! I be finding out soon !- This T.E. is a Tricome machine !-- thinking about popping the rest of the seed to have more girls to clone but There will be no more T.E. seed since the mom died ! Good Day All !

Rose said something about there not being many female growers --When it won't be so risky , I' m gonna trot out RWS - we a team and she keeps up with the O.F.C. !- I'm beginning to be jealous of her - she's a research machine ! I used to teach her but I think she'll be teaching me very soon !-- I got no problem with that -- don't care where the answers come from!

Kraven, why is a pressure cooker still a bad idea? Done it several times without a hitch.

My recipe is pretty simple compared to yours. Two pounds of sugar, two pounds of cracked corn, one package of yeast, and enough warm water to fill a five gallon carboy. Add an airlock and you've got shine in the making and CO2 for your green friends.

Hippie, to be honest it can be done in a a pressure cooker, as long as you know what your doing, it sounds to me like you know what your doing :) I just dont want anyone to hurt themselves. Please don't take my words as discouraging, but to be honest if you don't know what your doing it can be a bad idea, and "learning" from youtube is not where you learn to make shine. This is a MJ board so i wont expand on my thoughts other than to say please be careful, I have seen the end results of pressure cooking to distill. I just prefer 100 copper for the pot the cap and the worm, but that was how i was taught by my grandfather.

Good morning OFC, off to the VA for my gulf war check up.....same thing every year, yep you got it, nope we dont have a clue how to help you, no marijuana does not help. I smile, and light a J when i leave the parking lot :)

Kraven - I shoulda known U was a copper pot still man !- Did U make your own ?-- always wanted to make one - grew up shaping steel to my will - I could build one -- tell them what happens when U have a alcohol vapor leak and the vapor reaches the burner. ! Or if U make a run and forget to take the cap off while it cools !-- when something cools it contracts that means if U forget to vent the pot it will crumble and Ruin your pot !-- This is a pot pharmers forum but some use Everclear to make RSO so like it or not making and using alcohol is a part of our culture whether U drink it or not !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back