Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
morning hippie, keef, krav and the rest of the ofc.got myself tuned up this morn with some diesel. coffee is almost done. it's amazing what a good nights sleep will get you. i got to start inventory, but no push. yall have a great day , peace

Morning Friends. Eating my Meds and about to head to Ft Worth to work.

WH, I was thinking of you last night... when I ate a piece of toast at 8:30pm. I was so tired after the days work, I knew just how to relax. Ate a .7 on PB toast hah :D

Yummy in the tummy Yehaaaaaa.
Thats the way i start my day. Lol

good morning ofc.......... the fog has rolled in this am in the southland......... reading lots of info about extraction.......... wanna have the freedom it allows........ love how it would allow me to use mj and go about my business without having to smoke flowers all the time......... any experience ideas and advice is much appreciated.......... now hit what you got and enjoy..... repeat often......... hope your all high as you wanna be.

WH, I was thinking of you last night... when I ate a piece of toast at 8:30pm. I was so tired after the days work, I knew just how to relax. Ate a .7 on PB toast hah :D

you have budder? i got some in the freezer sounds like a yummy idea

you have budder? i got some in the freezer sounds like a yummy idea

Actually no, I've been doing something WH mentioned a couple weeks ago. He decarbs about .7 g of weed, by grinding and cooking at 270° for 30 minutes in the oven, then puts that on Toast (he uses butter I believe, I use peanut butter)

I tried it and love it. It actually tastes good, but generally I don't even taste it... just what I do taste, I oddly like! lol

It's almost like toasted coconut! :D

Morning Fang and Hopper - Keef just decarb some weed grind it and pack it into empty 00 Gel caps- I like to chase the caps with a spoon on coconut oil then my coffee!- I can drop some caps in my pocket for later ! EZ !!

A good night`s sleep, what does that consist of ? Ain`t had over 4 hours in a couple of years. My usual is 3 - 3 1/2 hours. Then it`s "wake and bake" time. Got up at 7, been deleting emails and un subscribing. Do not know how all of that got on here in the first place. After breakfast, it`s back to the nursing home and......... Had to leave yesterday before I ended up in jail as I was completely pissed off and let them know. I will be talking to an attorney about this. It took 6 hours yesterday to get her a pain shot. That is not right, that is why I`m so pissed. At least that`s one of the reasons, I got more.

morning all. I like to just put a couple of drops of RSO in my coffee.Nice smoke free buzz.
yooper ,I hope things get better for your love. I know how it would be here if mine was in pain. not a good feeling. Keep the faith bro.
Well man coming tomorrow. After he's done ,I'll be cutting some clones at a friends house. I can't wait to get a growing.

That sucks Yoop but I seen it before !-When I shattered my face all I had for pain the first two weeks was Motrin !- I feel her pain ! Take care of yourself so U can take care of her!-- Taking a break from pharming -- making nute water doing the pH thing -- this RO water is the bomb once U know to use cal/mag !-- Had an oops !- but fixed the problem -- I Might take 60-70 cuts today if I have room ! EIEIO!

Good morning boys.

Yooper, i think you have a good cause and case for an attorney. My friend sued a nursing home...it took years but she got a huge amount of money, before the attorney of course.
I just hate that she is being mis treated.. Man, i wish you could bring her closer.

Keef, want me to send you some butter? man, that stuff just screws me up and it is a lost day. About your questions about do the pheno's keep their qualities, I think no, but i have always wondered. Satori is a very speedy pot, made butter with her...knocks me out. I always take too much. So i think it just all turns to dank...
People use it to make cookies, the butter. or in coffee. and it does taste like toasted coconut sometimes DGF. I make it in the machine and add the lecithin...like the recipe says.
Hope you all have a better day than usual!

The white crap is back.:(

Yoop, I've never been the litigious type, but after what those morons did to your wife, I'll be damned if I wouldn't call 1-800-CALL SAM. Let ole Bernstein get ahold of 'em. Slapping 'em in the head would make you feel better, but slapping them in the wallet would hurt them worse. Bastards.

Pulled the plug on the Afghanis. Got twelve WWs underground. One of 'em split in half while soaking overnight. Putting seven Skunk#1s & eight Hawaiian Afghani seeds in soak for planting tomorrow.

I've never heard of Hawaiian Afghanis before, but Chris hasn't steered me wrong in all the years I've known him. He claims it's a straight Afghani strain that has been developed in the Islands and was part of the original recipe for Maui Wowie. Time will tell.

Got to drag my 93 year old sweetheart out in this crap to take her to a doctor's appointment. Wish it could have held off for one more day. Slow but steady will get her there. Bought a wheelchair for her but she won't use it. Got to let her have her pride, I guess.

yup, all the "warm and fuzzy" feelings Kraven left with me have been replaced with ... "NOT so happy thoughts" after reading about Mrs. Yooper.

Not sure I can make it down to Texas and back up to Michigan (starting in Ohio) before tomorrow... was thinking about a lil OFC road-trip
Yoop, me, and Keef (and Keef's shoot'n (golf) iron) could raise plenty of heck/attention, plenty quick! :chuck:

Keep your head Yoop.
We can all type crap but your the one right THERE.
Just know you've got any support we can offer!!

:48:

Rose-- Does the Pope wear a funny hat ? -- Made from my Widow ?-- We should probably discuss this at another place ! Ever grown any Tranquil Elephantizer ? No hurry !-- I just broke my phone charger and the bat is running low ! Gott go get another !

25 fresh cuts in my store bought cloner and 35 in one of my boxes ! Pharming almost done !

Yo Joe !- taking a break - like U said !- They is a few plants back there !--- but I don't grow trees like U guys !-- I can get maybe 20 in one of my boxes -- Send two boxes to bloom every two weeks -- fresh cuts spend 2 weeks rooting then veg for a month then into bloom at maybe 8 inches - 60 days later they finish at about 18 inches !-- My first harvest since I changed from one box to two every two weeks will be ready around the 15th ! I got popped them Tranquil Elephantizer seed on Jan 1- I got one In bloom and about a dozen clones - Bred that T.E. boy to both my widow girls and I have yet to have a taste of it !-- I just got a feeling I did good !-- seed don't lie and I'll be seeing what I did ! Took some caps earlier and Keef be chilling now !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back