Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
umbra,
Welcome to Curmudgeonland.
Real nice chunk you got there. Bet it tastes as good as it looks.

hippie,
Your skunk looks super, sure do get bigger outdoors. Is your pen 8' tall ? Anyway good job bro.

Nice Skunk Hippie -- Anybody seen my mind ? I put the afterburner on it -- a mime is a terrible thing to lose !-- Here's Keef 's Afterburner ---- take a healthy dose of Cannacaps about an hour before U plan to eat -- about a half hour before U eat twist up a fatty !! A good munchie weed or something like my Wobble Head Widow !!-- When U get nice and toasted fall in on some food or smacks -- U think U high before U eat ?? When that food hits your stomach them Cannacaps come flooding into your bloodstream !! Like I said Afterburner !! Strap in !!

keef,
You be a man after my own heart.

"Ground control to Major Tom".......

Thanks Yoop but talk is cheap !-- I hope to submit a sample of my best to The O.F.C. Lab. to have it evaluated by the O.F.C. Quality Control Committee after the first !-- If it meets their stringent standards I hope to receive the O.F.C. stamp of Approval !

Wake and bake time in Curmudgeonland. Coffee and a bowl gets an old fart going in the morning. Repeat as necessary.

right behind you bro. bowl packed and coffee on to brew, waiting on my meds to kick in. i must have slept wrong last night, i got up hurting pretty bad this morning.

UHG !- Know what I mean ? Did U know that there are people out there that use MJ everyday ?? Heard that on the news !-- Anyway , Morning all !! I gotta get right catch U later ! UHG !

Good morning weed everyone. It's Skunkday and time to mediate. :vap_smiley:

Outdoors....12 hours light, 12 hours dark.
Indoors......Time to flip the switch to 12 light / 12 dark.
Flower time in my garden room.

beemer,
Luv the addition to your avatar.

A big happy fall equinox to all. 12 /12 today they will start budding now

uhg !- know what i mean ? Did u know that there are people out there that use mj everyday ?? Heard that on the news !-- anyway , morning all !! I gotta get right catch u later ! Uhg !

47 years and counting every day

Having trouble finding my happy place today !-- raining and when I check pH in grow -- pH pen says 13.9 -- piece of crap -- dig out the old manual test kit -- 5.8 !-- we good ! I saw on this one place people saying U have to use R.O. water if plan on water farming !! Went on to break down the light spectrum and swear that if U don't have like a $2500 -- special LED -- He said don't even bother trying !! Good thing I didn't know that !!-- Dumb*** !! Why do people talk trashike that ?? My source water has a pH of 8.5+ after filtering it still has 250+/- PPMs !! I got cheap 3 band LEDs and I grow aero in storage boxes !!-- If U B 21 years old and have studied all about weed and saw your neighbor grow one time --- U ain't no friggin expert !! GET OUT MY FACE !

Mornin', Old Farts! Got a Noah Event rain last night! Got heavy enough the ducks and geese turned tail and ran for the coop.

I'm with ya there, Cousin Keef! Some folks have the idea you've gotta have deep pockets to grow a simple weed. The ones I really like are the ones that say you can't use Miracle Gro on marijuana. I did a complete hydro grow using nothing BUT MG and Epsom's salts. Huge buds, happy plants, and the buzz was a real barn burner. Did the lights all wrong, too. Vegged under T8s and flowered under a 600 watt HPS. Thank God no one told the plants I was screwing up.

I always like playing myth buster. I've got a book by a well known author that claims vegging 24/0 will KILL a plant! Glad the nine ladies out in the pot pen didn't read the book!

THE COVER HAS SURE COME IN HANDY THE LAST 24 HOURS HIPPIE. IT'S STAYING ON TODAY. oops caps on lol . rain ,rain, and rain,. I think it's the remnants from the hurricane on west coast. Because its spinning counter clockwise right over us now.

the hoops are working well beemer. thanks for showing me them. next year ill have a new blackout shed made from the hoop. easy to cover with black plastic. 2 cropping is the only way for me to grow outdoors. one done in July and the October main harvest. I'm smoking the spring crop now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back