Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAGA MADE IT ! LONG TIME NO SEE CUZ !--- WELCOME TO M.P. !! They just keep coming ain't this great ! U still growing that Bliss ?-- Anyway it is good U found us -- we've picked up a few more along the way ! Good people !! Just Woke up from a Nap -- anyone Down with another Wake and Bake --it's got to be morning somewhere !

Oh Yeah !-- Found my happy place !-- Did something out of character for Keef -- I read the rules !! I can live with that !-- hope no one took me seriously about them $200,000 seed -- that was a joke ! No Cussing, No Fighting or name calling , no buying and selling, no seed swapping -- got a question about that one -- if someone were to slide over to that site Rosebud didn't mention and did a little something, something and came back -- looks to me like that ain't breaking no rules am I right !-- We got a good thing here and I plan on being a good boy !!-- I wonder where that site is ??

Them seed are all latent hermorphidites Hippie U just have to pony up again next year -- that ain't right ! U Don't want any !! Besides - I been researching this top secret variety that I'm thinking of folding into the flock !-- do a little quick draw crossing like I do and maybe come up with something like Nurse White -- White Larry -- Nurse A.K. White-- I do.'t know every cross ain't a good one !

I have a suggestion !-- early in the thread we made our moderators honorary members of the O.F.C. and insisted they participate in the discussion ! They did and made us feel at home ! I think we should adopt the entire Nurse Larry Krewe as full members in the O.F.C. !-- I'm not asking them to jump up and introduce themselves --time will erase any doubts ! Unless someone objects!-- I'd like to ask them to join us when they feel comfortable !-- we've already interacted with some and I'm looking forward to meeting the rest !-- kinda like meeting a whole new branch on the family tree ain't !

OK now, where`d everybody go ? Been over 4 hours since anyone`s posted on here. Everybody go to bed did they ? Bunch of light weights.
keef,
Go ahead and ask `em. The more, the merrier.
OFC forever.

This place always closes early. Old people need their sleep. LOL

Sleep ? About 3 hours a night, 4 on a good one.

jaga,
Hey there ol` friend, ya found your way here. Great to see ya again. Sign ya in ? You ain`t no noob, you know what`s up, ya old fart. OK, the good part, join the rest of the old farts and sit back, relax, and enjoy some of "Mother Nature`s" finest medicinal herbs.

Thanks my Yooper
great to see you again,, its a bit like the couch has been moved but it is still the same couch and the best wake an bake zone on the planet :aok:
And so far I am able to get around as well I need to do my face though:banana:

Hello Hippie
Hey this is like the Old farts reincarnated I am so glad to find you

Up and at `em. there`s something we`ve got to do this morning. Oh yeah, it`s "wake and bake" time. Where`s my coffee ? Where`s my vape ? Got `em, now it`s "wake and bake" time.

This is SWEET! Now, if we could just Shanghai OMM...........

Keef, I owe you a large debt of gratitude for finding our family a new home. I thought we'd all be laughing with Buddha before we got to talk together again.

All Hail the OFC! Hell, yes!

Yep All hail the OFC and I second that hippie we have to shanghai OMM :vap_bong__emoticon:

High Yopper hey buddy what time is it at your location my clock isnt set to USA time and its an hour before my time over here

jaga,
Right now it`s almost 8 am (7:55am)

jaga,
Click on the "User CP"
Scroll down to "Options","Time and Date"
Set to your time zone.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
good morning.. dang It's finally stopped raining. finally got the cover off the girls.

AMEN! Got another toad strangler last night. Supposed to be clear the rest of the week, so I'll let the breeze dry the gals off for a few days and start hacking my way through the pot pen. Figure I'll do it the easy/lazy way and hack and trim a plant a day.

Did a water change on the two mothers downstairs. I've got to send a note to the AARP concerning the dangers of wearing flip-flops on a wet tile floor..........

Good morning OFC! I am glad you guys are finding our home acceptable and comfortable. And Hackerman is right, this old lady goes to bed EARLY.... I will join you all for some wake and bake.... It is a great day! Glad you all are here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back