Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wake and bake #2 did some northern lights this morning, got my coffee. i guess i'm ready for the day. i guess no one knew of a good strain that doesn't dry your eyes real bad. yall have a great day, cause this ol fat boy is going to try his best. peace

Giggy, I can't recommend a particular strain for ya because I don't remember the last time weed gave me dry eyes. I smoked some of a friend's a few months back that gave me the old "cotton mouth" effect, but no dryness of the eyeballs.

I tossed a couple of extra ladies outside last year rather than trashing them, and they grew up around a mess of ragweed. I can still get the sneezing fits anytime I smoke any of it!

Peace and love to the rest of my peeps! Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day for a change. Gotta hold back on the bake part of wake and bake until this afternoon. Mom's got a doctors appointment at 13:00, and I'm getting old enough I don't like driving blitzed. Besides, when you have to wait for it, it's all that much sweeter when it gets here.:)

morning all. Got the first bad sign today. A dead leaf coming from bud on the purple. took bud out ,but it may be close to harvest on the purple. You see that is my harvest sign. Bud rot means its time. It is just starting to pack on the weight, but if it's time ,its time. will wait and see if I'm right.

wake and bake #2 did some northern lights this morning, got my coffee. i guess i'm ready for the day. i guess no one knew of a good strain that doesn't dry your eyes real bad. yall have a great day, cause this ol fat boy is going to try his best. peace

Giggy I can't really help on the strains. There's a web site out here that has around 800 different strains with a lot of reviews. Pretty cool site with a lot of info. Go to Leafy . com and in the strain/dispensary search box type in no dry eyes. quite a few come up. Afghooey is one. Happy Tokerday:vap-Bong_smoker:

Good morning weed everyone. It's 7:02 here and still dark. We are at 12/12 and I'm hoping the PGG will start flowering. Happy Munchday you old farts. :joint:

Beemerbill I need some anxiety icons
so sorry mate I just seen them pictures you put up a couple of days ago
I never thought they would do that cause they grow in a jungle I thought mould resistant it looks like they have trichomes on them or is that just the spors from the mold did you chop them bits off :confused:

Giggy, I can't recommend a particular strain for ya because I don't remember the last time weed gave me dry eyes. I smoked some of a friend's a few months back that gave me the old "cotton mouth" effect, but no dryness of the eyeballs.

I tossed a couple of extra ladies outside last year rather than trashing them, and they grew up around a mess of ragweed. I can still get the sneezing fits anytime I smoke any of it!

Peace and love to the rest of my peeps! Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day for a change. Gotta hold back on the bake part of wake and bake until this afternoon. Mom's got a doctors appointment at 13:00, and I'm getting old enough I don't like driving blitzed. Besides, when you have to wait for it, it's all that much sweeter when it gets here.:)

Morning Hippie Hey bro I hope the appointment goes good for her
we dont get ragweed here that I no off sounds like one of them bushy things that blow about on the films I used to watch:vap-leafy_wave:

Beemerbill I need some anxiety icons
so sorry mate I just seen them pictures you put up a couple of days ago
I never thought they would do that cause they grow in a jungle I thought mould resistant it looks like they have trichomes on them or is that just the spors from the mold did you chop them bits off :confused:

Good morning weed jaga or I should say good evening weed to yea. the pictures you saw aren't PGG. That was the branch that broke off the Chernobyl a few weeks ago. Being under stress of no roots it was weak and there were 3 or 4 buds that had mold so I chopped it. I might get a couple of grams from it. Better than watching it mold away. Happy Tokerday

i hear that bro, sneezing on the tokes could be bad.

Giggy I can't really help on the strains. There's a web site out here that has around 800 different strains with a lot of reviews. Pretty cool site with a lot of info. Go to Leafy . com and in the strain/dispensary search box type in no dry eyes. quite a few come up. Afghooey is one. Happy Tokerday:vap-Bong_smoker:

i'm on leafy all the time but never searched that way, i'll give it a try later. have a good one.

Hello giggy is that my coffee drinking friend from Duck country

Watching westerns again, Jaga?:) I think you're thinking of tumbleweed. You find 'em way south west of yankeeland.
This stuff is NASTY for anyone with allegories. I've heard it said that your heart stops for a nanosecond every time you sneeze. In that case, I've been legally dead for at least an hour so far this year.
Sneezing, eyes that itch so bad you want to use a belt sander on 'em, nose running like sap in the spring, and ears you want to dig out with a knitting needle, that's what ragweed does to me. It went as far as swelling my right eye shut for a few days this year.
The rains and the heavy dews help, but the snow covering it up will be the real relief. Some years are worse than others, and this has been above average for me anyway.

Ain't nothin' I haven't lived through before. It's not life threatening, just a PITA. If it's the worst thing that happens to me this year, it's been a good year!

Please share with us your experiences with the PGG you've been growing. Curious minds want to know.:)

Don't need no stinking patience !-- can't over water - can't underwater-- won't burn my plants with too much nutes or too little !-- When it comes to weed my weakest parts is starting seed !-- when I figure out how to start them in my in my boxes -I'll have it Down! Stuff don't dry my eyes out anymore either !-- Giggy I forgot about seedfinder -- good site for variety research -- I''ve been lusting for some of the black varieties ! Hey !-- How many ways are their to make Cannacaps ? I know some use that long water bath process-- Some just pack weed in caps and have a peanut butter sandwich chaser ---I fry mine up and filter out the oil to fill caps -- anyone know a different way ? Morning Yoop !

Watching westerns again, Jaga?:) I think you're thinking of tumbleweed. You find 'em way south west of yankeeland.
This stuff is NASTY for anyone with allegories. I've heard it said that your heart stops for a nanosecond every time you sneeze. In that case, I've been legally dead for at least an hour so far this year.
Sneezing, eyes that itch so bad you want to use a belt sander on 'em, nose running like sap in the spring, and ears you want to dig out with a knitting needle, that's what ragweed does to me. It went as far as swelling my right eye shut for a few days this year.
The rains and the heavy dews help, but the snow covering it up will be the real relief. Some years are worse than others, and this has been above average for me anyway.

Ain't nothin' I haven't lived through before. It's not life threatening, just a PITA. If it's the worst thing that happens to me this year, it's been a good year!

Please share with us your experiences with the PGG you've been growing. Curious minds want to know.:)
OMG I have a dust allergy but the ragweed from what I just read I reckon would do me right in I get a touch of hayfever as well so I would be stuffed around that plant
Yea the good old westerns whatever happened to them,, I only ever get to see one if every one is out cause they say I am stuck in the days of Black an white LMAO I love what I see an read of the states amazingly wonderful place,, happy days

Don't need no stinking patience !-- can't over water - can't underwater-- won't burn my plants with too much nutes or too little !-- When it comes to weed my weakest parts is starting seed !-- when I figure out how to start them in my in my boxes -I'll have it Down! Stuff don't dry my eyes out anymore either !-- Giggy I forgot about seedfinder -- good site for variety research -- I''ve been lusting for some of the black varieties ! Hey !-- How many ways are their to make Cannacaps ? I know some use that long water bath process-- Some just pack weed in caps and have a peanut butter sandwich chaser ---I fry mine up and filter out the oil to fill caps -- anyone know a different way ? Morning Yoop !

Hey Keef
mine as well I have 3 seeds in at the moment an its the 3rd day for 2 still not a sign of anything pipping either,, an yep the seedfinder is a great place for seed information and choice

Allergies ?-- went over to the beach one day and red tide was blooming -- OMG! No is immune to that stuff -- it's like tear gas makes it hard to breath !- YES ! We have tumble weeds !- cedar bloom up north of here is bad when the wind blows right ! We got goat weed too !

What the freak is red tide when I pop over for a visit hopefully I think I will brig a g mask LOL

OFC what a motley crew of Ganja lovers:chuck::aok::bolt:

Red Tide is an algae that blooms when the conditions are just right hasn't happened last 2 years !! Did some math !- Jaga our temp here hovers around 50 C. About 6 months out the year ! Hardly ever freezes! No one around here has cold weather clothes other than a light jacket !-- except the snowbirds !-- retirees from further north-- some of Hippie and Hoops neighbors who come south in winter to escape the cold then return home in summer to escape our heat ! We call them winter Texans !

red tide is an algae that blooms when the conditions are just right hasn't happened last 2 years !! Did some math !- jaga our temp here hovers around 50 c. About 6 months out the year ! Hardly ever freezes! No one around here has cold weather clothes other than a light jacket !-- except the snowbirds !-- retirees from further north-- some of hippie and hoops neighbors who come south in winter to escape the cold then return home in summer to escape our heat ! We call them winter texans !

where we go they call us d--m yankies. What is the rent down there? Snowbird and happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back