Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Hippie. I have to laugh at some that insist that this is the only way to get the best buds. I have grown with osmocote plus and had great luck. It's a weed and when I was a kid we had 16' plants down in the creek bottom with stocks 4 to 6" in diameter. I was regular hemp but no one babied it. Happy Skunkday to all

THE COVER HAS SURE COME IN HANDY THE LAST 24 HOURS HIPPIE. IT'S STAYING ON TODAY. oops caps on lol . rain ,rain, and rain,. I think it's the remnants from the hurricane on west coast. Because its spinning counter clockwise right over us now.

the hoops are working well beemer. thanks for showing me them. next year ill have a new blackout shed made from the hoop. easy to cover with black plastic. 2 cropping is the only way for me to grow outdoors. one done in July and the October main harvest. I'm smoking the spring crop now.

Good morning bozzo. Since you started talking about a new black out tent I have been scheming on how it could be automated. I'm thinking electric actuators to open and close the top or some sort of roll up and out device. HMMMM

THE COVER HAS SURE COME IN HANDY THE LAST 24 H..... oops caps on lol

Pry that baby off (the Cap Lock key) and pop it in the drawer. Best thing I've ever done to a computer. LOL

here's a new question. When do you set outdoor plants out. The ones that I set out in early June . they are 6 feet tall but the bottom 2 feet are bare and have been lollypoped off. The 4 that were replacement of the forced ones were set out the first day of August. They have grown into some fine looking girls. all bud from the top to the bottom. one of the Critical Kush's is 5 feet tall . the other 3 are a little shorter.

I got some advise from someone I trust. He said the last week of July. veg them until then under light's until then. the 4 sure are pretty ladies. And they went wild in the stretch

So when does every one set theirs out?

anybody know any good strains that don't dry your eye's out of your head? i would really like to find some. i got a girl from some bag seed that is a great high but man the visine won't cut the red or lube my eyes, i even tried the tears2 drops. my trainwreck and northern lights do me the same way but not as bad. over the years of not growing i ran across a few that didn't bother my eye's at all.

jaga is here :yay:

:tokie:Thanks beemer I normally have trouble navigating but so far as long as I keep my eyes on the thread ahead I shall be passing by a fair bit,, who is the signer in of old farts :fly:

:tokie:Thanks beemer I normally have trouble navigating but so far as long as I keep my eyes on the thread ahead I shall be passing by a fair bit,, who is the signer in of old farts :fly:

Howdy my friend. I think the signer is yooper. :vap_smiley:

A home from home its all the right way around as well

Morning Jaga, I hope you like it here.:joint:

jaga,
Hey there ol` friend, ya found your way here. Great to see ya again. Sign ya in ? You ain`t no noob, you know what`s up, ya old fart. OK, the good part, join the rest of the old farts and sit back, relax, and enjoy some of "Mother Nature`s" finest medicinal herbs.

This is SWEET! Now, if we could just Shanghai OMM...........

Keef, I owe you a large debt of gratitude for finding our family a new home. I thought we'd all be laughing with Buddha before we got to talk together again.

All Hail the OFC! Hell, yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back