Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys TheGloman's little four legged best friend has been sick so ya'll send some love his way !-- it hasn't been that long ago that I lost my buddy " Jazz". I know how it hurts !-- I hope his pup recovers soon and is back running the farm before U know it !!-- Best Wishes Cuz!!

:vap_bong__emoticon:High Keef
tell the Gman I am sorry an hope it gets better and are his PGG flowering ?
and how is your dear lady I hope feeling much better its swings an roundabouts
Padma is having cancer checks I so feel **** today when I read up the posts it makes me wish I was in the States health care here is just very not good it takes us a month to get an appointment if we want to see the doc we want the lady we saw today was sweet and a good doc but she nows nothing about my love
Love to all feeling

Jaga- "G" be a member here and U can private message if U want but I'll pass it on ! The wife is back on her feet and doing well !!-- thought for a change I'd have extra weed but I burned thru that stuff making Cannacaps and keeping her as comfortable as possible with the pipe ! I get freaky when she gets sick and need weed for my own state of mine !-- maybe next month ! Really Hippie -- I got brain damage I musta just been halucinating about guns !!-- or I 'm just old and don't have to.'splain nothin to nobody cause I'm old !

If my memory serves me right, and sometimes it doesn't, the states don't have anything to do with migratory fowl game rules. It's the feds that limit the quantity of shells held by a shotgun.
Long answer shortened up, with a pump shotgun, one in the chamber, two up the tube, for a grand total of, ah......er..........three?
A homemade plug works fine. A friend of mine's girlfriend wanted to hunt deer with a SKS Russian made rifle. The rifle, as issued, could hold ten in the magazine and one in the chamber. Michigan law says no more than six rounds total in the rifle. I took a scrap chunk of oak and made a plug that fit under the follower and would only allow five rounds in the mag. It passed the DNR warden's field inspection one weekend. That Saturday, she scored a double on two bucks at the same time, both head shots! Her name used to be Annie. It was Annie Oakley from that day forward.

i had the man sneak up on me one time while hunting deer, had a m1 carbine. the problem was i had a big long banana clip (30 rounds if i remember right). i only had about 6 rounds in the rifle but the bucket i was setting on had two more fully loaded banana clips taped together and who knows how many rounds laying lose in it. he really didn't say much asked about my license, told him i didn't have one, he asked why and i told him i was 14 yo and didn't have to have one. he just walked away. as a adult i think i have bought two hunting license's and that has to be 30 years ago.

you got rain coming your way hippie pouring down here. the girls are covered

We got rain down here too !! And it's killing me !!-- We need it bad but that don't mean my face likes it !

Rained here most of the day, but sure got cold compared to yesterday.

I woke up Saturday morning and it had rained. Maybe not a big deal to most folks, but it hasn't rained here in 3 years. You guys make me laugh...I have a suppressor for my SKS, and its not for hunting either. I like my Mossberg 930 better though.

So this is where the Old Farts hang. Won't say exactly how long I've been kicking but 50 was quite a while back. I could tell when I was getting old when I noticed that the only women that would flirt with me were either drunk or named Ma-Maw or Both. That's not counting the strippers of course.
Peace, SM

you got rain coming your way hippie pouring down here. the girls are covered

Got a little drizzle late this evening, but nothing to speak of.

Rained here most of the day, but sure got cold compared to yesterday.

Not a drop today, and it was 78 degrees and a bit muggy.

Supposed to rain it's arse off Wednesday. Think I'll be pulling a hack and slash either this weekend or during next week. Glad it warmed back up. Thought I was seein' snow clouds there for a while.....

So this is where the Old Farts hang. Won't say exactly how long I've been kicking but 50 was quite a while back. I could tell when I was getting old when I noticed that the only women that would flirt with me were either drunk or named Ma-Maw or Both. That's not counting the strippers of course.
Peace, SM
Howdy! If you used to pledge allegiance to a flag that had 48 stars or less, you'll fit right in with this motely crew.

OK now that I`ve got one cup of coffee down, t`s that time again. Wake and bake time, that`s what time it is. Go for it, you`ll like it. Peace.

umbra,
No rain in 3 years ? You must be living in a desert. I gotta have trees and woods and green growing things around me. Just my choice, to each, his own.

morning yooper and everybody else as yall stagger in. i can't wake and bake for that matter i can't bake at all. we changed to a new workmans comp and 4 out of 10 of us are stoners, we are all cleaning out just in case. yall have a great day. peace

Peace, SM

Welcome to the old farts . yep when grey hair became SEXY we all knew we were old.

I woke up Saturday morning and it had rained. Maybe not a big deal to most folks, but it hasn't rained here in 3 years. You guys make me laugh...I have a suppressor for my SKS, and its not for hunting either. I like my Mossberg 930 better though.

silencers are against the Geneva convention. that's why the military calls them sound suppressers.

If I can make this thing work again, gonna post an update.
Got some pictures before the switch-a-roo happens.

The before pictures.
The last 3 are after the switch.
The seeds took the dirt dive on August 1st.
Went 12/12 on Sept. 21st.
Switch here refers to the rearrangement to lower the plants from the light.
8 plants (red zip ties) are Ghost Train Haze
3 plants (yellow zip ties) are Vale' Vale'.
8 are in Sunshine Mix #4, other 3 are in Dr. O`s (local product)

View attachment IMG_0432.jpg

View attachment IMG_0433.jpg

View attachment IMG_0434.jpg

View attachment IMG_0435.jpg

View attachment IMG_0436.jpg

View attachment IMG_0437.jpg

View attachment IMG_0438.jpg

View attachment IMG_0439.jpg

View attachment IMG_0440.jpg

View attachment IMG_0441.jpg

View attachment IMG_0442.jpg

Last edited:
umbra,
No rain in 3 years ? You must be living in a desert. I gotta have trees and woods and green growing things around me. Just my choice, to each, his own.
I actually never thought of California as a desert until moving here. Based on actual rainfall it is a semi arid desert, but no one who think that based on how much food is grown here. The agriculture from california is based on, if you water it enough, you could grow a forest in the sand...there are trees and woods...they're just dead or dying...or on fire

silencers are against the Geneva convention. that's why the military calls them sound suppressers.

Not to mention they're also highly regulated by the BAFTE. Sure wouldn't want to get caught with an unregistered one. Ten years, ten thousand dollars, or both? OUCH! The ten grand would hurt my wallet. The ten years would effectively be a life sentence for me.

Yoop, the ladies are looking great! You save any males out of the Ghost Train for breeding? How was the germination rate for that bunch o' seeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back