Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake and bake, wake and bake, sleepy heads. Got up at 7:30 and got coffee going and it`s done so wake and bake.

morning yooper you must be a hour ahead of me, and the rest of yall. remember me as yall bake through out the day. got home yesterday and the wife was toking up a doobie, i had to settle for a beer. still waiting to see what is going to happen, hell even the owner is cleaning out just in case. that's alright i'm popping beans this weekend. yall all have a great day.

Hey, Bozzo! Did you hack your gals yet? Looks like tomorrow is going to be the last dry day around here for a week. Might just go for it.

I had to cut the purple. It was showing a little mold on a few sugar leaves. Then yesterday, I trimmed a few low branches off 2 . but the others are a few days off. I'll cover them with any rain. But as long as the mold holds off ,they are not done . They all live on with the grace of the pot gods.
I could live with them now, but they will get much bigger if all goes well.
Then I have one Chernobyl that never got the mold. Lived right next to 2 others that did. so I trimmed the side branches away from her . I don't want her to get it now. She is in the greenhouse, and she gets to live a long life. She is huge to.

the 4 left outside were set outdoors on the first day of Aug. they are prefect. That is the right time to set them out. Veg them indoors under lights. Set them out the last of July, and they stretch and start flowering right off. they are buds from top to bottom. The ones set out earlier, all have the bottom 2 or 3 feet bare. lollypoped off.

Morning All!-- We.B smoking dis morning are am I at the wrong place ! I hope U Can save that N.L. male Hippie -- chop all the flowers off before they open and get the boy back into veg. until U got a place to bloom him -- U can't do do it in the same room !-- bring the pollen to the girls and just brush a flowering lower limb or two !-- mark them !-- U can cross a girl with as many boys as U want at the same time .-- N.L. is one of the core breeds that modern varieties came from !! N.L.-- Chem Dawg - O.G. Kush -- W.W. -- what's that other one? Anyway just about everything we got came is probably related to one of these varieties !--

Woke up this morning to find Ebola done come to Texas !- -- I get blamed for lots of stuff but I didn't do this !!-- Who said it would be a cold day in Hell before Texas ends prohibition ?? Big election in Nov. Might change that ! I predict a dem. Governor next term for Texas. That would change everything fast ! As for as prohibition -- I WAS growing when Reagan was raping America !- I didn't stop growing then ain't quiting now !--

We are not supposed to talk politics, but I gotta say i hope your right about new democratic gov in Texas... I loved Ann Richards... Ok... i am breaking the rules...

Wake and bake as directed.. enjoy your day OFC!

Morning crew. Nothing like the 5:30 am knock at the door by LEO, lol. They caught someone trying to break into my car. Better they caught her, than me.

Great day here in the Mitten if you're a duck! Looks like Transylvania at high noon around here. WAS supposed to be a nice day. I'm sure the sun is shining somewhere, but it ain't here.

Think I'm going to hook up a clothes line in the garage and start hacking buds. With another five day forecast of nothing but cooler weather and rain, I think the Great Outdoor Grow of 2014 is about to come to an end.

Where is the HEMP boys when I really need 'em? I'll bet they're great at hacking 'em down, but I'm not too sure about their trimming skills.

We are not supposed to talk politics, but I gotta say i hope your right about new democratic gov in Texas... I loved Ann Richards... Ok... i am breaking the rules...

Wake and bake as directed.. enjoy your day OFC!

lol I was going to say none of that. lol but the first one to support repeal of marijuana laws WINS.thats .non political .....FACT every city that votes here passes by 60+%.

I didn't mean to trick Rose into breaking the rules !-- I'm sorry for speaking of politics -- it was me who broke the rule I'm sorry -- I have tried very hard to be a good boy in the new homeland !- It has been hard not to poke around for some Nurse Larry seed but I have been strong and resisted the temptation !- I'm not talking about religion or politics and I'm gonna try not to hustle seeds and no offensive language of course ! Is that about it on the rules ?

WAIT !-- WAIT !-WAIT !-- I found a way out !-- Rose and I were NOT discussing political topics !!-- We were discussing political history !!-- totally different Thang !!- wasn't no rule broke at all !!

WAIT !-- WAIT !-WAIT !-- I found a way out !-- Rose and I were NOT discussing political topics !!-- We were discussing political history !!-- totally different Thang !!- wasn't no rule broke at all !!

Er....I've got an entire bag of scampi. Don't make me have to break out another one, Cuz.:) Between the two of you, it's gonna tear up my rotator cuff.

That was a close one !-- I try but I just never been good at rules !-- Even back in school - they used to always put me in the class with all the trouble makers ! -- Is that what this is am I back in the class with all the trouble makers ! Don't Ya'll pay attention to the law !-- It is against the law to grow weed !- Quit now and send me all your weed and we'll let it slide this time ! I'll tell !!

Great day here in the Mitten if you're a duck! Looks like Transylvania at high noon around here. WAS supposed to be a nice day. I'm sure the sun is shining somewhere, but it ain't here.

Think I'm going to hook up a clothes line in the garage and start hacking buds. With another five day forecast of nothing but cooler weather and rain, I think the Great Outdoor Grow of 2014 is about to come to an end.

Where is the HEMP boys when I really need 'em? I'll bet they're great at hacking 'em down, but I'm not too sure about their trimming skills.

start from the bottom....that will keep you busy for a few days.
I just covered mine. Its misting here. I'm just going to leave it on till rain passes. Its clear, they are getting plenty of light. I think they need another 10 days or more. but like I said the pot gods rule. one thing I changed. I found a single bud rot spot. about 10 days ago. Last year as soon as I found one ,I pulled the whole plant. This time I just cut it off below that bud. It never came back. still learning this trade

That was a close one !-- I try but I just never been good at rules !-- Even back in school - they used to always put me in the class with all the trouble makers ! -- Is that what this is am I back in the class with all the trouble makers ! Don't Ya'll pay attention to the law !-- It is against the law to grow weed !- Quit now and send me all your weed and we'll let it slide this time ! I'll tell !!

When I was in Berlin in the army, I was a member of the FTA squad. We NEVER broke starch, polished boots or got hair cuts unless directly ordered to do so. Drove our lieutenant nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back