Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Superman !- greetings I musta been under the weather when U joined Welcome -- U gotta ask yourself -- do U really want to hang out with this bunch of old Farts ?? They trouble makers !-- We do have a good time though !---

That was a close one !-- I try but I just never been good at rules !-- Even back in school - they used to always put me in the class with all the trouble makers ! -- Is that what this is am I back in the class with all the trouble makers ! Don't Ya'll pay attention to the law !-- It is against the law to grow weed !- Quit now and send me all your weed and we'll let it slide this time ! I'll tell !!

When I was in Berlin in the army, I was a member of the FTA squad. We NEVER broke starch, polished boots or got hair cuts unless directly ordered to do so. Drove our lieutenant nuts.

Branded trouble maker in high school...check.
FTA squad...or something like that...check.
Familiar life styles guys...What Up ?
Bro`s from different mothers.
Later.
Peace.

Hey Bozzo -- '74 Camp Casey Korea -- Lt Col. Tried to jack me up and I stuck a .45 in his face and sat him in the corner ! -- until my boss got there !-- the whole incident was quietly covered up after he apologized !!

I WAS a M.P. then who woulda ever guess that in '80 I would reenlist and have to repeat basic training ! Man did that suck !

Superman !- greetings I musta been under the weather when U joined Welcome -- U gotta ask yourself -- do U really want to hang out with this bunch of old Farts ?? They trouble makers !-- We do have a good time though !---
The old farts know more, the kids just think they do.
Peace, SM

Wish one of U old Farts would breed me that frosted black mindbender I dream of cause I am having the worst luck with seed !-- of the four A.K. seed I planted I got one plant that may not live - time will tell I've saved worse !-- My Widow owns the grow room !--- I think she trying to kill it !-- I quess my niche is cloning and my production cycle is working out nicely too!-- My next move when this monthly cycle gets straightened out is to move some to bloom every two weeks !- -- I dare'm to end prohibition !-- If I didn't have to hide I could crank out lots and lots of weed ! The finest I can lay hands on !

Well, I got the first plant in the pot pen hacked today. It's the biggest Skunk#1 I've ever grown. Had the slightest bit of bud rot on two bottom buds. Been hacking and trimming since 14:00 hrs. Still got eight to go, and tomorrows plant is a Green Giant. Makes my fingers numb just thinking about it.

I started out trimming anything bigger than a quarter. The first few buds could have gone on a High Times magazine cover. After an hour, I got a little less diligent on the trimming and anything smaller than a golf ball went into the bubble hash fixings. Got two grocery bags full of little buds and leaves, and the goodies on the table. Came up with a few huge buds, too!

View attachment DSCN0012.JPG

View attachment DSCN0013.JPG

View attachment DSCN0014.JPG

Wish one of U old Farts would breed me that frosted black mindbender I dream of cause I am having the worst luck with seed !-- of the four A.K. seed I planted I got one plant that may not live - time will tell I've saved worse !-- My Widow owns the grow room !--- I think she trying to kill it !-- I quess my niche is cloning and my production cycle is working out nicely too!-- My next move when this monthly cycle gets straightened out is to move some to bloom every two weeks !- -- I dare'm to end prohibition !-- If I didn't have to hide I could crank out lots and lots of weed ! The finest I can lay hands on !
Which AK are you working on. I've never done the AK47 but have grown the AK48 for over 7 years and love it. Matter of fact it was the last I started from seed. Starting from seed it a damn pain once you've gotten used to cloning. Takes too much patience for me to fool with very often.
I did break down and start 3 different Kush ( OG kush, Critical kush , 8 ball kush) about 3 weeks ago for something different. It's driving me crazy waiting on these things! I've grown the same 2 strains for over seven years and pretty much got them down. But the AK-48 is a keeper so no way I'll let her go.
Peace, SM

Oh yeah Hippy, those are some nice looking buds dude!! Trimming is a *****, but necessary. With the arthritis in my hands I had to break down and buy a bud trimmer which was worth every penny. I wished I'd got it a long time ago.
I hate the F.... bud rot!!! Hope it didn't hit ya too hard.
I didn't grow outside this year. Good thing too cause it's rained for a month solid here so the rot would have eaten me up.
Peace, SM

Hippie, you be da man. Great job, and you got 8 more to go ? Awesome bro. If I lived closer, I`d come give ya a hand trimming.
My 2 boys found a new home in the basement. Hope they don`t out grow it.

Thanks guys and gals. The whole house smells SO nice! I'm enjoying a gob of scissor hash at the moment. If the arthritis in my paws gets much worse (does it ever get better?:) ), I might be looking into one of those new fangled trimmer machines.

Looking forward and dreading tomorrow's harvest. She's a GG, and probably twice the size of the Skunk. I think any buds smaller than a tennis ball are going in the hash-O-matic. I'll be making the first run of bubble, too.

The real fun is going to be plants number 3, 4, 7, & 8. They're the Black Lights, the biggest producers of any strain I grow. The last two were mothers I'd had for a year, and those old gals are bushy.

I could actually shake water out of the buds from today, so the Old Hen and I took a ratty old tarp and covered the pot pen. Bless Bozzo for the idea!

Hippie420,
love the buds and the table cloth too :)
its very 'fallish'!

Your table covered with delicious buds has me both drueling and jealous,.......okay and excited too, as ive never done the outdoor thing yet and look forward to it.... I cant tell you how many times I have heard, " outdoor is the best I have ever had"! Its the Sun's free and intense energy that grows this medicine so purely and perfectly.

Thanks for sharing your pics,

peace :48:

please share the dry weights on those 2 beautiful buds!

i am guessing 24 g's on then1st, and 22 on the 2nd.

looks so nice!

Thanks! This is my first real outside grow. Other than getting a visit from the boys from HEMP, it's been a good move on my part. I got more off of one Skunk plant than I would off of six scroged indoors.

I gotta quit gettin' high while I do this crap. I just went out to the garage to shut things down and found ten more branches I forgot about on the back of the golf cart. Thank Buddha there were only four that have to be trimmed. The other six are going to the bubble hash stash.

Ugh!--Ack!- Ack! Oh!---'bout covers it !-- Wake and Bake ? Get in my way I shoot U !! Ugh !- I need my pipe.and coffee !! Later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back