Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning giggy and all of the late risers.

Morning O.F.C. !-- starting the day off right !-- I got so high last night !-- Anyway --I didn't go smoke on the dunes-- The Widow will push U off them dunes !-- I coulda got hurt ! So I didn't go as far as I can remember -- I did find a batch of decarbed weed in the oven the morning - don't really remember doing it !-- It was a fine buzz !

Dang Dog !-- gonna get hot ?-- it's 76 degrees in the house and I'm not planning to be outside much today !-- Nursing a buzz and thinking about another cup of coffee !

Calling for 97. The humidity goes down during the day. Morning time is always sticky. Had the coffee, wish I had a buzz too. Have fun keef! You living the life

Good morning ofc! hope you are all as high as need be. Sorry Yarddog.. soon i hope you will be smoking your own.

My La's are crazy beautiful and big. Not bragging, well I guess I am bragging, just wanted Umbra to know.

Coffee and marijuana on the menu this morning.

Yep !-- Living 1/2 from the beach -- got a nice weed farm working -- stay stoned -- The wife works 3 --12s a week and pays the bills -- Only the is I've paid for this and more when I slipped in the Operating Room and shattered my face !-- got three plates and a fist full of screws - traumatic brain injury-- PTSD -- spent 7 years taking close to 100 mgs of morphine everyday -- Cold Turkey 'bout killed me !-- So yeah I got it made !

Rose, I'm glad those LA ladies are getting big. Construction continues in the heat. 105 today. I come from where it never gets this hot, still getting used to the heat. Even the dogs know when its nap time from about 1 to about 4. My son took 40 pink louie clones and they have all rooted. So I popped some more beans. This time Lucky Charms, Heath's Chiesel, twisted purple og x BoC, and C99 x blackrose.

Keef, you can't have the good without the bad. I hate you had to be hurt so bad, glad you found something better than morphine.

I know what you mean, i hate that Keef has had to go thru what he has, but what a success story getting off morphine. I can't believe you lived thru that withdrawl.

Umbra, it takes a long time to get used to the heat and I haven't yet when it is over 100. Hate it.. Sounds like a nice lineup although I don't know those strains.. You cali guy you.

I have a C99 cross and it is ridiculously huge. I did a lousy job of LST'ing it. Just EM'd all the plants this moring. Mr rb helped. He is getting very good at this pot growins stuff.

Morning Rose - Umbra !-- sounds like Umbra is gonna need a bigger pharm !-- I can't wait for the end of prohibition - I be like Umbra and plant some of everything !-- That three leaf Blueberry Blast I got is a heavy indica pheno !-- I started the last of the seed and Kraven finally checked his e-mail asking if he wanted some !-- I'm sorry Kraven !-- I got none left to send U !-- Umbra about cloning - My Widow clones so easy I think I gotta keep her !-- The T.E. is a little slower taking a full two weeks but when she roots she starts kicking it !-- I've got my last 3 Williams Wonder under damp paper towels !- When I was working in the hospital I could start an I.V. without even thinking !-- Then sometimes I couldn't hit a vein big as my arm !-- I think that's why I'm having trouble starting seed - just one of those times that nothing works !-- Dog -- 20 year's in the O.R. as a flesh mechanic -- I could fix bodies like U fix engines !-- I saw nightmares regularly !-- Doc said I seen too much !-- Then while I was still messed up mistress Katrina came to call !-- No one came to help !-- Self confidence was a hard lesson to learn ! Now here I am at the beach living good !

thanks for reminding me Rose. It is EM day.

I think the stretch is winding down. or at least slowing down. Canopy is stabilizing at about 18 inches below the wire.

hello all been a minute, we got 77f 77% here so far. @rosebud are you refering to EM-1?

Morning Rose - Umbra !-- sounds like Umbra is gonna need a bigger pharm !-- I can't wait for the end of prohibition - I be like Umbra and plant some of everything !-- That three leaf Blueberry Blast I got is a heavy indica pheno !-- I started the last of the seed and Kraven finally checked his e-mail asking if he wanted some !-- I'm sorry Kraven !-- I got none left to send U !-- Umbra about cloning - My Widow clones so easy I think I gotta keep her !-- The T.E. is a little slower taking a full two weeks but when she roots she starts kicking it !-- I've got my last 3 Williams Wonder under damp paper towels !- When I was working in the hospital I could start an I.V. without even thinking !-- Then sometimes I couldn't hit a vein big as my arm !-- I think that's why I'm having trouble starting seed - just one of those times that nothing works !-- Dog -- 20 year's in the O.R. as a flesh mechanic -- I could fix bodies like U fix engines !-- I saw nightmares regularly !-- Doc said I seen too much !-- Then while I was still messed up mistress Katrina came to call !-- No one came to help !-- Self confidence was a hard lesson to learn ! Now here I am at the beach living good !

good day Keef, which Williams wonder do you hold, im looking forward to popping some Sickmed seeds here in 2 weeks

Yes lyfespan, that is what I am using, or just used.

have you been to the website and gotten the recipes>? i love EM-1 its great stuff, did you know it will get rid of PM and pests

No, i have not been the their website.. I will try to find it. I can see it would eat the mold, but I wonder if it has any impact of thrip. Thanks, i will go look. It made my squash leaves and tomatoes go crazy.. my pot likes it as well.

Good afternoon, Lady and Gents.

Keef, I forgot during this last seed fiasco of mine, but I remembered that when I had hard to pop seeds before, I used those little rockwool cubes. Managed to get 20 out of 20 to pop that way.

Not quite as hot today, but muggy enough to make up for it. Another dead day for me. I've got to do battle with commie-cast again. Can't go anywhere. Can't get started on any projects. Mom's phone went south last Tuesday. After being lied to for days, they finally showed up on Sunday. Phone works, TV's out. Mom is a semi invalid, and her only link to the outside world is a phone and TV. The phone scared me the most. Without a viable phone line, the Life Alert is good for a doorstop. Been over there more than a dozen times to reboot the modem only to have it go out in hours, sometimes minutes.

When you are a rich company that has monopolies, you can pretty much do as you wish. I know where their repeater tower is. Now, if I could only find that Thermite.........

Afternoon O.F.C. !-- The dog groomer showed up and I been chasing dogs !-- Lyfespan I got my Williams Wonder seed from Sickmed seed !-- I took 2 sprouts from under damp paper towels and put them in soil this morning -- had a couple more sprout too !- 2 more Blueberry Blast - 3 GDP - X- Black Rose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back