Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you ever wonder what they spray on the pot your smoking to keep bugs off?
Yes, all the time. This fact is a very big reason I am going the homegrown route. I want to know what's in my grass.
I've heard the stories of formaldehyde. Don't know if its true, but seeing my grow from start to finish is very important to me. Not to mention I won't be supporting illegal drug trade. Won't have to travel dirty either. The list goes on for benefits.

The biggest benefit or "thrill" is taking one big choker hit and getting your brains blown and thinking, "I made this myself"!

I'll never be a world class grower, nor do I care to be. As long as the stuff I grow taste good and slaps me silly when I smoke it, I'm a happy hippie.:)

Ya'll can talk bad about brickweed all U want but that stuff paid a lot of bills for me !-- An old friend used to ride the caboose from the border for the railroad !-- I paid $90 a pound and got $40 an ounce for it !-- Ain't saying I was right - just saying I had bills to pay -- Man used to cut the kilo in half with a saw ! No scales !-- 20 ounce pound was not uncommon !-- Sadly he died in a train wreck !

Ya'll can talk bad about brickweed all U want but that stuff paid a lot of bills for me !-- An old friend used to ride the caboose from the border for the railroad !-- I paid $90 a pound and got $40 an ounce for it !-- Ain't saying I was right - just saying I had bills to pay -- Man used to cut the kilo in half with a saw ! No scales !-- 20 ounce pound was not uncommon !-- Sadly he died in a train wreck !

I'm just glad I don't smoke it anymore......... having grown my own for several years now......... I know what they must be spraying on it and doing to it.

It's not like the ones growing are going to smoke it. They don't care what's in it.

All true !-- I just have this problem !-- To me, some has always better than none !-- Back in those day really good weed was hard to find and very expensive !-- I saved seed from the best I ran across during the year and Used them for gorilla grows !-- By simply removing all the males my sensi was better than the parent stock !-- Didn't get any world class seed until 2 year's ago when I bought 50 White Widow seed out of Amsterdam !--- Ain't no going back Now !-- I have been redeemed !

Last time I trusted another grower ,I ended up with mold infected clones from one grower and mite infected ones from another. If they will do that, they will do anything for a buck. not to even mention the drug cartels.

Last night I took enough Tranquil Elephantizer clones to put me over the top -- Now I can start to run regular SOGs of it !-- I openned up bloom 3 --- Bloom be 3/4 full now !-- I also got my little 3 leaf Blueberry Blast into aero !-- Umbra looks like a heavy indica pheno to me !--

Holy crap, it'hot out there! Five hours in the back of the van with all the doors open, and I'm melted. 90 degrees, and the humidity in my shorts was 100%. Got dizzy, came in and drank a couple of big cups of ice water, and sat down for a few. Went back out long enough to put everything away and clean up the area and headed for the shower. Time for a bubble blast or two or three or four.......

Evening all, getting excited for the weekend, four more days and chop chop two plants come down and between the two I should net an easy 3/4 lb of epic smoke, maybe more but that would really be a stretch past the 12th zip....so here is hoping on a good heavy harvest, sadly I wont know the real numbers for another week to ten days after the chop. Got five waiting to push through the soil and 4 ready to go into flower after the two come down this weekend, the flower room is ridiculously full right now.

Thanks Hippie, she sure is sticky. This was my first auto and it has been a good experience hope the smoke is as good as it looks / smells.

Hey Ya'll -- We be cruising at 50,000 feet -- passing 747s right and left !-- Had a nap today so I'm just getting fired up again !-- Ever wonder just how high U can get ?

Keef be dune diving again ? That boy never gonna learn about that widow, she be kickin` his arse all over town.

Figured you'd still be up. Almost four, and my eyeballs are wide open. Gonna be a three hour nod if I can drift off soon. Bubble pipe, do your stuff!

3 hours ? that`s my normal sleep pattern. I`m awake now so we gotta have a wake and bake session. Grab a cup of coffee and a bowl and let`s do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back