Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippie, that is the difference in a medical state. To make an ounce or two of rso takes a pound.. I was glad i had it for a cancer patient this year. All my Harley goes to an MS patient... I figure this summer I grew half for meds and half for me and mr rb. Our daughter takes a huge chunk throughout the year. My neighbor is a stoner... I love having extra to make meds. And let me tell you I smoke all day every day. the end. ha.

I read once that there are actually people who smoke weed everyday !---- My thought was -- Only once ?-- That would be tough !-- Can U imagine having to get by on one joint a day ?-- Poor people !

Around here, you can't legally even give it away unless the person is your documented, licensed patient. The state keeps their name, your name, and both addresses. Sadly, everyone I knew that had cancer has transcended their mortal state and are no longer part of the game. Old habits keep me from taking on strangers as patients, especially when they would know where I live and grow. If I was a single man, I might risk it. As a husband and father, I won't take the gamble. The last thing I need is a group of thugs doing a home invasion with my family here. I'm armed and trained, but I'm not Superman.

Maybe some day the state will pull their heads out of their arses and allow legal dispensaries.

Hippie,
Let`s just vote and legalize it next year, Nov `16.

Good morning OFC. Looks like ya`ll sleeping in this morning. Thought I was the only one. OK then, it`s wake and bake time then. Coffee and a bowl of GTH and I`m ready. So let`s commence with the wake and bake in Curmudgeonland.

morning yoop and the rest of the ofc. i used a walk behind weed eater yesterday and i think it walked all over me. anyway yall have a great morning and i'll try to check in later.

Good morning Yooper, i will join you. These crazy united states aren't very united when it comes to legal pot.

I am off to see an adopted daughter by choice who is having a baby.. See our day could be worse, we could be giving birth, or worse, taking care of a newborn!!!

I hear you Hippie about not telling folks I wouldn't either. I am glad you guys are all careful.
Smoking some Mountain thunder a spawn of alaska thunder... smells like **** i am sorry to say. YUCK.. but it works. I have never smelled pot with this odor.

Smokum if you got um...

good morning OFC. blasting a Chernobyl. #1 from last year.

I`ll join yoose peeps with my Ghost Train Haze #9.

A friend with cancer trumps any law. In 1968 I decided not to follow the unjust drug laws. Been lucky so far.

A friend? YES! Any day! By the way, those gifted plants are doing great, with the Chemdog really showing it's stuff. Beautiful plants! The Widow I got from Keef is the tallest/oldest, and it looks like a pure sativa. The one I got from you looks indica heavy. It's got the widest leaves of anything in the pot pen.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Slept like a log !-- Hippy be right about people knowing where U grow !--but - if U think U can just come take my weed -- U ain't right in the head !--- Another thing -- When they ended alcohol prohibition everybody didn't just quit making it !-- I plan - I am one of those type people !-- Steve Earle's -"Copperhead Road "-- Talk is cheap !-- come try to take my weed !

Hey I ask Hippy to post some pics of my grow again !-- I'm not trying to show how fine my plants are -- I wanted to show the progression through the rotation !-- The pics from my phone suck !- Sorry !!-- You'll see a lite glowing on some plants in veg. - I let the pH drift to high !-- Fine example of nute lock out from high pH !-- Already fixed it !

oh Hippie. you better check the 2 91chemdawg x the sugar. They were regular seeds. the rest females. That big dog is probably a male . yep both my widows look the same. all big wide leaves. . All indica

Pictures, pictures.
No pictures, no pictures.

those chemdawg x the sugar are my karma seeds from the last cup. I was sitting there and the guys next to me were calling a friend to bring them some Vernors ginger ale. I had a whole cooler of them so I gave them 4. They were local seed breeders. They flipped me a 5 seed pack of them. that's why they are my karma seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back