Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have my dream of getting a big can of pre-rolled joints delivered and the insurance company picking up that bill !- Once a month ! --What a world that would be !-- I'm not talking about brickweed joints !-- I mean premo top shelf stuff !-- As he drifts off into his fantasy !!!

I always wondered why outside growers grow in pots. Must be a mobility thing, I guess.

A few years back, I was over my limit on plants. I gave away most, but I had three nice ones left over that I just couldn't brink myself to kill. I stuck 'em in five gallon buckets and put them out back.

Two turned out nice, and one JUMPED. Couldn't figure out why. Same water out of the hose, same nutes (none), yet one was so much larger. Found out why when it came harvest time. The two smaller ones were carried into the garage to harvest. Went back fof the big gal, and she'd found a crack in the bottom of the bucket and had anchored herself firmly into the ground. I've always grown directly in the ground ever since.

Got 4.4 pounds from eight plants last year, along with 128 grams of bubble from the leaves and popcorn buds. No record for sure, but it'll keep me in weed for a very long time.

me to hippie. , They grow much bigger in the ground. I could not move them even if they were in pots. The only one I had in a pot got planted a few days ago. Hope you found good homes for my overage plants.

I don't have enough sun to grow all of them in the ground. Some need to be in the middle of the yard to get enough sun, that is why I grow in pots. Umbra did yours just come out of veg like mine? mine just grew two inches after not doing anything for weeks. I blamed it on the heat.

That is about what i got last year Hippie. Made lots of medicine for people... My stash is finally getting low, but not low like low used to mean. ha.

Umbra !- U gonna need a bigger garage !-- I suppose that a warehouse is in your future plans !-- Eventually I see U growing in a 1/2.to an acre growing 50-60 varieties !

Rose, I haven't made a decent dent in my first indoor grow from two years ago! Still got a few grams of the first bubble, too. Wish you all lived here; I think I could get rid of some of the stuff.:)

Rose ,I have cut 20 trees down in the last 2 years. There are 2 more I want to cut ,but they are not on my property. Finally have the right sun.

Hippy I think this Krewe could put a dent in your supply !--- If in some dream world -- I could see the O.F.C. all sitting around a camp fire on the beach discussing the nuances of all the different weeds we grow !-- I'm thinking that fire gonna have to burn for days for us to properly analize it all !-- It would be a tough job but I believe the O.F.C. would give it our best !--- How many pounds would a little Cessna four seat airplane cost ?-- I come get each and everyone of U !---

Rose, yes just starting to flower. It has been hot and dry. No real overwhelming smells yet.

Umbra !- U gonna need a bigger garage !-- I suppose that a warehouse is in your future plans !-- Eventually I see U growing in a 1/2.to an acre growing 50-60 varieties !
the garage is 16 x 22 and the green house space is another 20 x 15. There actually is warehouse space available, but I think I'm 2 or 3 years away from that.

I always wondered why outside growers grow in pots. Must be a mobility thing, I guess.

A few years back, I was over my limit on plants. I gave away most, but I had three nice ones left over that I just couldn't brink myself to kill. I stuck 'em in five gallon buckets and put them out back.

Two turned out nice, and one JUMPED. Couldn't figure out why. Same water out of the hose, same nutes (none), yet one was so much larger. Found out why when it came harvest time. The two smaller ones were carried into the garage to harvest. Went back fof the big gal, and she'd found a crack in the bottom of the bucket and had anchored herself firmly into the ground. I've always grown directly in the ground ever since.

Got 4.4 pounds from eight plants last year, along with 128 grams of bubble from the leaves and popcorn buds. No record for sure, but it'll keep me in weed for a very long time.
For us, it was more about it being our first outdoor and being able to move them into a shed in case we needed to. We didn't want to draw a lot of attention to what we were doing, so it seemed the best approach. We already had all the soil from the indoor we did.

When Umbra hits retirement age ya'll better look out !-- He's preparing to be a full time weed pharmer !-- - He hasn't been collecting the finest seed from around the world just to look at them !-- Kraven and I are trained to handle hazardous substances --- a little research to find percentages and other pertinent info and a large supply of seed -- either of us could produce a tetrapoid that could produce twice the THC as the parent stock !-- Once the genie is out of the bottle -- U can't put it back !-- This would not be a breeding plant - it would revert to a diploid -- clone only !-- WOW!-- cloning ??- that's what I do !--

O, to have that much room, Umbra! I'd be in hog's heaven. My little flower room is only eight by eight. You can pack a lot 'o buds in it doing SCROG, but otherwise it's useless. It's pretty cheap to keep in CO2, though. A 20 pounder will last me for two months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back