Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it seems like the same tired stuff but it's what I do !-- Like I 'splained - I take the fresh cuts and they spend 6 weeks or so in my nursery -- U can also see some small revegges in the middle box -- The box on the left is T.E. and my Precious ( my black line Widow). -- Be moving some to bloom on the 1 st. -- Bloom has 4 boxes (black and yellow boxes ) -- They are at different stages 2 weeks apart !-- have my other 4 boxes in bloom in a month !-- All the plants in bloom are clones from the same line !--Everything is still puny but coming back strong !-- as I get caught up the plants will get bigger and produce more -- right now just trying to grow enough to meet our needs !--

Yoop it's like Hell hot out there!-- Getting lit just seems like the thing to do !

Just got back from the watering hole with my lovely bride and made homemade potato chips for dinner. It's good to be an adult, even if I eat and act like a kid!

Bad movie in, kicking back in the sack, and burning a bowl of bubble. If there's anything finer in life, I don't need it.

My thermometer reached 91 degrees today. That`s hot for here. Too hot for me. Gonna grind me some more weed up and kick back.

Geeze what a day, not even going to bog down the OFC, just join me for a double bowl and a decent slug of moonshine. Only thing good to happen to me today is that I dropped 5 ChemD x Cherry Fuel today since most of veg has moved over to flower to get sexed, trimmed and staked for the flower run.

Hippie, sounds like your on top o the world!!
Everyone else, yeah its hot here. Won't be long I will be complaining of the cold!!
Just got home, burning a bowl now. Wife is cooking up a storm! I smell garlic sautéing, heard onions being chopped up. Smells good!! Got this old dogs nose a smelling!

Just got back from the chicken shack !-- Fried chicken - gravy, mashed potatos , fried okra !-- The wife works 7pm- 7am. -- Friday , Saturday and Sunday nights !-- We don't cook on the weekend !-- We do have the rest of the week to chill !

A little purps for y'alls viewing pleasure....this is just a lower side branch on my Dark Devil Auto.

Looking good Kraven !-- Did U manage to finesse a Chem - D - cut yet !- Wish I had a good camera !

Not yet Keef but did just start some ChemD x Cherry Fuel today....still working on the ChemD cut originally bred by Elite Genetics. I wonder if I will ever find it.

Good morning Sleepyheadville. Looks like ya`ll sleeping in this morning. Guess what, it`s "wake and bake" time. Grab a cup of coffee and a bowl and join me.

morning yoop, krav, dog and the rest of the gang. had to get some different stuff, not bad for brick, but can't wait till the end of the season. i hope i got a male ght so i can make some seed. if not i may be asking for some pollen. hope everybody has a great day.

Same here giggy. I have a good contact for bud. It's good for brick. It works, but only just. Can't wait to get a harvest in.

Same here giggy. I have a good contact for bud. It's good for brick. It works, but only just. Can't wait to get a harvest in.

you ever wonder what they spray on the pot your smoking to keep bugs off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back