Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, four pages since I last visited, work decided to get a new wrinkle....right when college football starts, now every member of the administration team will have to work one weekend on a rotation, so say this was my weekend I would work mon-thurs then have Friday off, then work sat-sun 10-6 be off on Monday then work the rest of the week till Friday, and then back to weekends off till my weekend comes back around.....I got a job in the administration so that I could stop working rotating weekends for the last 15 years. On top of that we are just there to monitor and maintain the floor and to handle any emergencies that come up......HELLO I'm the Director of Risk Management.....if there is an emergency I come in. So now i have to take 16 hours away from what I need to be doing to babysit grow folks. Thats all I got to say about that.

Ok now thats off ma chest lets burn one, got a fattie of Critical Kush that will cripple you.

:48:

Kraven when I used to have in house call at the horsepital -- I would got to the morgue and take a nap !-- Nice and quite down there -- not too many peeps coming around !-- and if someone came in -- just lie real still ! They 'd never know !

Kraven when I used to have in house call at the horsepital -- I would got to the morgue and take a nap !-- Nice and quite down there -- not too many peeps coming around !-- and if someone came in -- just lie real still ! They 'd never know !

no way i could just lay real still. i could have a field day with that one. time for another bowl.

DD, you are getting "work" done? What if you end up looking like Priscilla Presley or worse, Mickey Roark?

I would never have that kind of work done. Nothing wrong with looking 50. I would be way too afraid of the outcome.

DD, THG is another female grower. She taught me a lot. And Keef, that is who you need to talk e-cig liquid.

Got most of the plants netted. Umbra... is this grow getting kinda long and drawn out?

Figured it out later Rose -- I get lit -- I'm easily confused and that's most of the time !

I'm pleasant now, be glad for Thursday night, game one of the 2015 -2016 College Football Season.

Keef, no, you smoke pot????WHAT? Just wanted to keep you straight, no biggie..

kraven, i see you down there. sorry the job is sucking. really. so sorry.

It will pass, it has just really been a stressful time at work. We will get better, growin an organization has it's own pains, and there were many practices I had to stop, and many new programs to put in place, we will be ok it is just hard right now. thanks for caring :)

now i got a buzz. krav as with all it will pass, just keep cool bro. rose good to see you out and i anit never seen keef stoned, well i never seen keef. sweet i'm with you don't need no rain.

Thanks Giggy, it will pass. Then it will be good again. Just kinkled up about maybe missing good College Football.

bro the only thing i keep up with anymore is nhra and i don't do that very well. i pull for three teams and not in any order. alabama, texas a&m and noter dame but may never watch the first game even.

Kraven - I learned something from da foosball last week !-- Dis guy who let air out his foosball -- he destroyed his smart phone so they got no evidence !-- When I get my new device I am sooo killing this one !--

I got tickets to see the falcons and bears play last year from my boss. The birds got slaughtered! As I'm sitting near all these birdy fans, I'm thinking;
its cool to not have a favorite team! That way you can appreciate the great plays from both teams!!! I really get into high school football. My uncle and I like to go watch the home games.
Other than that, I don't follow anything on the telly. Canceled my TV subscription two years ago. I run a roku with Netflix and YouTube. All I need for $7 a month. Had to threaten direct TV with a lawya if they called me again! I love corporations!! Filthy swine. Almost as bad as Leo.
Kraven, you know the drill, you ain't no spring chicken learning the ways of the world, but I feel for you all the same.
I had a manager once for a few years. Almost came to blows more than once. And not the fist kind either. He was a biker racist piece of redneck trash. People mistake kindness for weakness.

4:20 Here Blueberry Haze nice 80 sativa 20 In. Join Me:48:

Cane I think U need to see a counselor !-- U got a problem Cuz !-- U smoke way too much weed !

I will join ya mrcane... Smoking some store bought og kush, just a 10.oo sample.. Not so impressed yet. Tried a sample of Sensi Star...HOLY HOLY HOLY loved it for night time.

Just put in scalloped potatos and ham for dinner. Nice the temps are so much lower i can cook again. I like cooking if it isn't 110 degrees.

Tending the ladies. Growing alonf nicely.
Boss lady comes in upset says that snapper done throwed the belt. Yup. Belts done. Oh well. Got some chicken on the grill, cold Miller light and some mexi-brick in the pipe. It's going to be o-tay.

Cane I think U need to see a counselor !-- U got a problem Cuz !-- U smoke way too much weed !

YO Bro!!! My neurologist tell me to smoke as much as I want, While my Counselor thinks that we are both Nuts.F**** Him WHO you think I am listening to??

OH Just had a beautiful local rib eye with potato green been's, sauteed W/garlic, onion & chard little corn on the cob..... ALL from the yard

Now sit back with a Fatty :smoke1: Thank You!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back