Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I want in life is to be truly happy. That's my goal. Happiness, Love.

I'm right where I want to be. I have a great wife by my side. A house to live in. Good job, most of the bills get payed. Cats and dogs that love me regardless of my mood. I'm 27 years old and I have finally found my Place! I earn the respect of those I associate with. I live right. I have a heart of gold and a sharp blade ready if needed. I have it all!! I really do. All that I need to make me feel complete!
Life is indeed,, good!!
For now. I'm sure fate has a few sticks to throw in my spokes. Roll with the punches. Your day is what you make it. I'm over a third way through my natural life span. Life's too short to waste being bitter!!

Sounds great Y.D, But a third the way through..... a,, Sh** I'm near Dead!!!!

MMMMMM ..... Keef Nutin wrong with a good cheese burg,,,
The girls just lit up gotta go see:bolt:

Aww, 27... Do you have kids YD?

Sounds really good mr crane dinner out of your garden. ... Yours may be the only neuro that I like!

keef that sounds REALLY GOOD. I haven't had anything like that in years. i miss it.

Rose, no kids. Haven't tried but not sure the wife can have any. Doctor always asks if we trying when she has her annual inspection.
Hippie, thanks! I don't know what I'm missing. Ignorance is bliss, as they say. Come winter time I hope to have my mind blown!!
Cane, I figured a few years ago, if I make it to 80, I'm a third way through. No time to waste!!!

Keef!!! Sounds good!! Love me some greasy food!!!!

Ugh !-- Where's my pipe ?-- Brickweed or nothing Hippy ?-- - I'm down with the Dog !-- Some is better than none !-- If not for brickweed - I wouldn't have had anything to smoke half my life ! I don't like chili cheese fries and cheeseburger anymore !

Turned the wife into a wobblehead yesterday with some Tranquil Elephantizer I had put up yesterday for her birthday -- Twisted one up and handed it to her -- she didn't ask what it was and I didn't tell !- -After a few tomes it had burned out in the ash tray -- RWS looked at me with them blood shot eyes and wobbly head and said - that ain't Widow is it ?-- She done got used to my Widow !-- Wasn't ready for dat ! Don't tell anyone !-- I got a whole mess of T.E. clones !

Yeah, I hate to sound like a spoiled brat, but if I had to go back to brick weed, I'd just quit. I quit for 19 years once without missing it. Sure is nice for the pain, though. Lots safer than being a legal pill head, too.

Good morning ofc... Coffee on... can't find my pipe.

Brick weed, been a long time.. Wonder what i ingested in my youth...

Can i just say i am a tired pot farmer. This last month may be the longest..

Gotta find that pipe. Enjoy your day..

morning rose and the rest of the ofc. had my bowl and waiting on my coffee. man i'm so tired of hurting. since the tick bite i just seem to hurt more. i went back to the doctor and they are running more test, but it feels like tendon nidus thorugh out my whole body. i got up this morning and almost couldn't stand up to get my before work shower. now i'm waiting on the pain meds to kick in but i'm eating more of them then i ever have before. i hope they figure it out cause i'm not sure how much more i can stand. yall have a blessed day and i'll check in later.

Morning O.F.C. !--Giggy - Sorry for your pain Cuz - One day at a time !-- Been smoking weed since '73 -- Brickweed !-- up to last year or so !- Probably kept me outta jail many times -- especially since my head injury - The wife says I have a hard time dealing with ignorance or arrogant people !-- Same THC in brick weed as in the best - object is to get a dose into your system !-- Without brickweed I would be in jail or dead simple as that !

Giggy, sorry you are feeling so bad. A warm shower does help. Do they think you have lymes? Is it the antibiotics? I hope they get it figured out, pain can ruin a day quicker than anything.. I hope you feel better soon.

Keef... what up?

Just looking at last years journal.. I harvested on the 20th of october. I hope we go sooner this year.

Morning All....Smoke.. Giggy hope that you find some relief!!! 20 something years mostly off the weed, no brick weed here.

I expect that as we get closer to the end of prohibition there will be more and more people who were forced by their circumstances to stop using weed will be remembering how much they enjoyed getting high !-- I guess I was just too hard headed to be bullied into conforming to someone else standards !- They started drug screens -- I stayed up with their standards and beat the test everytime !-- U gonna MAKE me do what ?-- Well good luck with that !

When i was 18 I bought a "lid" of cat nip... smoked that till we all got headaches.. we got our money back. lol My point is who knows what we smoked back in the day.. Paraquat anyone?

Sad that we had to even deal with screening, where I worked ,you could be a screaming alcoholic, but don't touch any smoke????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back