Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so the only thing I am doing more than transplanting is trimming, lol. this could be a full time job. sheriff drove by about 5 times today, never stopped. as big as the county is, I would think there is more to do somewhere else.

Umbra, what is up? why are they doing that? I would go out and ask, but that is just me.. that would un nerve me.

I am glad you have plants ready, are they indoors or outdoors? What i am asking is how far along is your outdoor. Mine are tiny baby flowers.

these were outdoor. right at 6 weeks into flower. so early even for 8 week strains. buds are large, dense, sticky, and stinky. 2 more weeks and they will be...insane. the strawberry cookies is closer to a 10 week strain, so they are the farthest from harvest. the true og, is the yield winner.

Ahhh square grouper, now that my friend I have had. Found me one on the river one night cat fishin' and eased right on back home with her. Tightly compressed but when fluffed it smoked well.

Whew enjoying this bowl of happiness. Pot so makes my worries less, and that's a happy thing mon.

Wait !- I got caps kicking in --maybe half hour !-- Never mind I got a good buzz anyway !-- Hell yeah Kraven !-- and people think all that's on them shrimps boats is shrimp !-- I would been out all night fishing !

Yeah weedhopper. I like it. Maybe one day I will paint ours.

Lit up Pizza run !-- Who wants to ride ?-- Wish I had some watermelon !-- pity the fool try to steal that melon !-- I think about a half dozen would make fantastic Pontoons for a floating greenhouse ! -- Could even let one keep being a propane tank !-- U would never see it from above if I was back up in the swamp !-- Giggy could fab a frame like that up on a weekend !--

Keef, its a good thing we all don't live near each other. I'm sure I could get myself in trouble if we combine too many stoners together at once.

you are right dog, we would be a noisy bunch laughing having a good ol time. keef that would be cake. i'm gonna call it a early night and spend time with the ol lady. yall have a good one.

Yo Dog -- Even thousands of miles apart -- they have to watch us like a hawk to make sure we not swapping seed , pollen and clones !--

Whoa Umbra I would be pacing about the property, although I suffer with some PTSD,Still tough seeing pigs rootin about the neighborhood...Keep cool ask "Whats UP"

Anyone up for a Puff???

After dinner, I was doing the dishes and noticed someone in a pickup truck slow down in front of my house and started taking pictures. He never stopped. Then drove back in front of the house 5 minutes later. I was talking to NCH and he said...rippers. He said LEO knows and so do the rippers. T'is the season and welcome to Cali.

Umbra hope it's,Time to Harvest??? Picked up a dehumidifier today, man they are $$$$ and heavy, the rainy weather is around and had a high of 85% Low 50% will dial it in around 45%?? Don't need any bud rot.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back