Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All,, Slept in this morning Tea & Puff....
Sweet Kraven.....:48:

Hi gang. Did all my Yankee brothers & sisters remember to set their clocks back?

Ole Redskin, a dearly departed Algonquin brother of mine once said, "Only a stupid white man would think you could cut a foot off the end of a blanket, sew it on the other end, and make the blanket longer."

True that!

Good Morning OFC. Well we didn't get many trick or treaters, lol. We are in the country, but last year we got some that came in cars to get candy. So I turned the lights and fans off early in the garage. I didn't want anyone to hear a fan or see a stray glimmer of light. With the 2 carbon filters off for a couple of hours, inside got real smelly, lol. For wake n bake, a latte and a Kit Kat and a bowl of hash.

Clocks Back?? Sheet,,No wonder I thought I slept in..Stoned again!!!

:vap-leafy_wave: good morning OFC. I'm waking and baking on this rainy day. Love to have a brownie Kraven, How many cups of herb do you put in the mix. Everyone, have a beautiful Sunday. :beatnik:

Hey,Just smoked a J off this weed I grew,seems to be getting better as it sits in the jar..smells kind of fruity and has a pretty good uppie high to it.. not bad for what it went through. I will try again...

Just, going :stoned: out on this lazy rainy day. Trimming up some weed, that sure feel good to have you very own weed. :tokie:

So ya gonna go dressed like ya always do?. :rofl:
Just messen wit ya Bro.
Im gonna wear Red and pretend im a Republican,,,course my shirt that reads To Hell with Church might give me away.

That's funny! Back in the 80's the going costume was a priest & pregnant nun. It was kinda frowned on too! A friend of mine was a zombie nun this year; looked scary as hell!

Rose, don't be upset about your grow. It was a beautiful grow, some if the prettiest I've seen. And, if it takes you where you wanna go, then it's a successful grow in my book. Sounds like you only had mold on one plant? Like Umbra said, you can use this to help improve next year's harvest. Kraven, those brownies sound lovely! Keef, I can just see that big pot on your head! Was it hard getting that "stoned" look for your costume last night?

Yes DD, just one plant. LA. big huge tight buds...I am not upset now that i know I can turn it into night time hash. Just gotta learn how to do it. Thanks DD!

Rose does it get very cold there ?-- The object be to freeze that weed and agitate it either with ice and water or with dry ice -- only difference is dry ice hash is ready for use immediately and U have to dry bubble hash made in ice water -- Hippie - he got a red cement mixer don't use it for making nothing but bubble hash !-- when everything is frozen the weed ,water and ice go into the machine and round and round it goes with the ice breaking those tricome stems -- pour it out thru the hash bags and the tricomes are all that can fit thru the finest filter !-- dry it and time travel !!- That long haired leaping knome knows about making some bubble !-- I mean that's what I hear anyway !-- did I tellit right Hippie ?- D.D. -- that look was.just part of my costume !-- Weed don't affect me none !

Hey when we lived in the swamp -- The Po-Po busted my neighbor for selling them white rocks!-- I had grow going in the utility room !-- When they finished searching the dog sat down and just watched me watching me him thru the blinds !-- Even after they put him in the car he was watching me.!-- I got some religion that day !-- When the evil Po-Po dog left -- I told the wife -- high five for Jesus !

Weed just makes Keef almost normal. Lol
love ya Bro,,,just gotta mess wit ya Little Brother. Hell I dont trust Ppl that aint a little crazy.

Yo Hopper this one time when I had to take a drug screen -- I came home and told the wife I had good news and bad news !- Good News is I passed the drug screen -- bad news is I'm pregnant !-- Go figure ?

Was that Rose who said something about Propylene Glycol ?-- My first nicotine e-cig juice had a P.G. base -- I had never had a smokers cough until the e-cig juice !-- I went back to smoking to get better !-- I was convinced to try again using a base of Vegetable Glycerine -- No smokers cough !-- Haven't had a cigarette in years !--Try the V.G. !!-- I suggest 1 part ( Somethin--somethin) 3 parts V.G. !-- heat it and whip it !- U can thin it with a tiny amout of water but U must whip it again ! -- big pharm ain't the only ones who can combine oils for effect !-- I see 5 formulas for 5 different effects !- but how many strengths of each ?- give me a headache !--

Warmed 2 brownies and put a glass of milk in the freezer so it was so cold it was almost frozen, then just ate the 2 brownies with it...it tasted so good I had another two....gonna be a heck of a ride tonight....hope everyone is having a good day.

In chute #1 tonight we have Kraven trying to make the whistle on Double Brownie !-- The question on everyone one's mind with a cripple toe - can he make the buzzer ?-- Or could we be in for another devestating toe injury ?--

Hold up Kraven !-- BBQ Pulled Pork sandwich and another dose of caps !-- O.K. !- I couldn't let U trip alone !-- I got your back !-- Open the Chute !!

My son made a bunch of butter a while ago. I decided I would bake something today, lol. Scary...I decided on some oatmeal, raisin, and butterscotch chips. I get everything ready and the butter is rancid. Totally bummed, all psyched for a fresh baked treat. So I made some hot chocolate with bho. Not what I had planned, but ok with my improv. Talked to my family back East today. Glad to hear all is well with them. I'm still the black sheep and will burn in hell for smoking weed, so not much has changed, lol.

Umbra, i wish i could tell your family how many people you have helped and been kind to. Maybe that wouldn't impress them, but you are pretty impressive. Hell for smoking pot? Nah.

Bummer on the butter.

Kraven, you still with us baby? Keef, nice of you to help a brother out there with Kraven so he doesn't od alone. I would be toasted if i ate one brownie..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back