Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he would do the same for me !-- Hey ya'll remember my old buddy the Gloman ?-- He hasn't been around much since spring !-- He's having a knee replacement on the 4th !- Hate it had to be this way but maybe it'll slow him down enough to check in sometime !-- -- Oh yeah !-- I was gonna take some caps !-- or did I already take some ?--

Hey Keef, thank you for the tutorial on hash. So, which would you guys do, ice or dry ice?

Do i stir it briskly? or what about silkscreen and shaking it over a table? what is that?

Smoking some good pot, done for the day.

Hey Rose just because U already knew -- U got to use any teaching moment U get !-- perhaps prevent some other unknowing stoner (Like Keef) from ordering a useless set of one gallon hash bags !- -- somewhere -- someone is still laughing !-- because it never freezes around here I would have to use the dry ice method -- shaking it over a big piece of widow glass !-- got a pollen press ?-- I'm saving up for that SuperCritical -CO2 machine -- they won't let me put one on layaway !

WOW...I just finished trimming the "Grape" the o'l hippy gave me, it was so covered in trich's it feels gritty, and it is just plain gummy...and gritty. I grabbed a little bud and threw it in the pipe and it smells just like grape hubba bubba bubble gum, but it's smooth as glass and and has a nice pleasant kush taste, what a delightful smoke....oh and yes it will get you sooooo stoned.... soooo fast, I had to put it down after 3 rips....done. Hope everyone is as happy as I am now.

WOW...I just finished trimming the "Grape" the o'l hippy gave me, it was so covered in trich's it feels gritty, and it is just plain gummy...and gritty. I grabbed a little bud and threw it in the pipe and it smells just like grape hubba bubba bubble gum, but it's smooth as glass and and has a nice pleasant kush taste, what a delightful smoke....oh and yes it will get you sooooo stoned.... soooo fast, I had to put it down after 3 rips....done. Hope everyone is as happy as I am now.

Got three and half zips (97g) off her so she is a decent giver.

Hey Kraven !-- U better put some back for next year !-- I hear they gonna lower your legal plant count !

bummer, 6:30 and here I am sitting with my coffee and some granddaddy purple and no OFC entertainment channel. Oh it's Monday i guess some folks gotta work, great thing about retirement, smoke all day and just relax into it.
Great group, learn lots and good entertainment.

Morning all, coffee and out the door, got things to do today...busy Monday, maybe the work gods will smile on me this week....if not....... then full on outlaw mode for a bit.....lol.

morning everybody, i'll join the wake and bake. krav i didn't know you wasn't working bro. keef i'm still waiting to hear what you found that is piney. the things you miss when you don't come around for a while. yall have a great day, i'll try to check in later but i'm in the shop.

Good Morning OFC. Early for me. Rain was so intense, it woke me up. It's been raining since last night. Checked the girls last night and I will be taking them this week I think. Started making some room in the tent to start the clones vegging under MH. Took more clones than I will need, so I will veg a bit and then take the strongest ones. Lots of transplanting and trimming ahead for this week. 1 of the plants I was gifted is skywalker og. Took a bunch of clones and then let it flower, so I would some idea what it is like. So I'm smoking it today for wake n bake, very tasty and potent. I can see it staying around for a while.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Giggy - Rose was going us about terpines -- They are Precursers to some of the more active compounds - -- They give weed the many taste and smells -- One of them smells "piney"-- Got high don't remember it's name !--

Hey Rose when U had that weed tested -- did they add THC and THCa to get a toy THC content ?-- Something with a low THC level and a high THCa content is gonna kick your a$$ because when U burn it that THCa is gonna decarb into active THC !-- Hey my last attempt to get those seed out of Canada failed.!-- I guess it's time for a bounty !-- Anyone finds a way to get me those seed from Billy Budd clones and seed -- I buy U a pack of seed too !-- I'm serious !-- a pack of seed of your choice from the same place !--

Good morning OFC, Keef, i have never made hash and don't know how. I do have a set of bubble bags that i have never used. I have a glass top table i can bring the glass top in the house and use that...I was listening to your every word. So keep it up.
The major terpens are so far:
Linalool (floral) Lavender kush

Myrcene,( wood and earthy) White Widow

Limonene (citrus orange) SUPER LEMON HAZE baby!

Caryophyllene (pepper and clove) Hash plant

Alpha Pinen (pine) Trainwreck

Umbra skywalker og sounds yummy.

I watched a guy do a dry ice sift and he must have gotten close to an ounce of keif out of about 2 ounces of weed, I was so blown away i was going to do that also, just dont know what to do with it when i get it all...like storage and use? Here is the vid i watched.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HUwULsXWEU[/ame]

Y'all got me sold!! Kraven, I got to get into this.

So all that keif came from trim?

yes just crap leaves and trim. You can get copius amounts of keif this way, i just don't know how to store it so it does not get mold.....I'm gonna do it with my next batch of trim, god knows I throw all that crap away, I keep to much pretty bud, but from here on out I'm gonna do this to all my trim ..as soon as i get a solid about how to store it.

So storage is an issue. Can you freeze it and thaw out smaller quantities?

So the d-bag behind the desk has me working outside. In the rain. In the f-ing parking lot. Brand new concrete mixer. Cost about $180,000. This particular pile of crap truck hasn't even been delivered to the customer yet. Won't start. I'm sitting in the cab not doing a damn thing. View attachment 231629 see the two red lines joining up in the center of the state? I'm a half inch below that spot.
Yeah boss, mighty fine of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back