Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the taste of a clean pipe. I just hate the ash that comes through. And I don't like using a screen. Hard to get them to stick in a glass bowl when clean.

U know why they call it a roach clip don't U?-- Pot Holder was already taken !

when I first started smoking they had Spiro Agnew and Richard Nixon papers...I remember the banana papers too. finally settled on Club and then they changed owners. the old ones left no ash and the new Club leaves a heavy ash. Raw is all I use now. NCH rolls those nickel roll type joints.

Good morning ofc.
Boozo, no I have never made hash so haven't cooked with it. Are you happy with the dry ice method? I want to get the mold out so I want to do hash the best way for that.

My friend swears bubble hash is the way to go. Sounds very labor intensive. Maybe I should take a vote.

I like skunk papers.
I am just up to smoke some LA and coffee and then back to bed..See ya'll soon.

Morning Rose. Enjoy your smoke. Rode the street bike to work, figured this may be one of the last warm days to ride. I'm done with the cold weather stuff.

I just bought 2 boxes of Bob Marley papers at Sam's Club. hemp papers and you get 50 in a pack instead of 32. Rose do you cook with RSO? I would not do the wet ice method. Too much work. Dry ice fast. and cooks just fine.

Bozzo, how do like those papers? What price did it run you?

Well was not gonna say, but they took two biopsy's a few weeks ago, one came back fine one came back, pre melanoma.....that's scary, There are a bunch of types of skin cancer that are too bad, melanoma is the only one that really scares me, I'm leaving for the outpatient surgery center in a few, they have identified three more on my back and will be taking them fully out today....gonna be tender for a few days.

morning rose, dog, bozzo and the rest. let's keep the bowl going puff puff pass break only for drink of choice. yall have a great day.

morning krav you slipped in on me.

ok back to piney smelling weed. someone wrote (rose i think) said trainwreck was piney. my trainwreck i grew was more of a sweet sandalwood. i got another bean of that i think i need to try again.

Bob Marley papers great papers. $20.50 for a 24 pack box at Sam's

ok back to piney smelling weed. someone wrote (rose i think) said trainwreck was piney. my trainwreck i grew was more of a sweet sandalwood. i got another bean of that i think i need to try again.
trainwreck supposed to be mold resistant.....was it?

Morning O.F.C. !-- I see I'm late !--- Kraven U need to eat weed regularly and make some of Beemer's Balm !-- This -- Weed can fix !-- U smoke for pleasure U eat weed for medicine !-

Anybody remember the Cheech And Chong papers. They were huge. Funny as hell.

I buy a whole box of those Zig-Zag papers in the orange pack when I run low !-- I.don't like to buy anything like papers locally !-- Hey Kraven -- CBG interferes with cell division in cancer cells.!--

think I'll wake'n before I go vote to allow Ohio to be BAKE'N! (bacon?)

YES on 3
NO on 2
:48:

Morning All ...Kraven, good luck with that, Were with you Bro..
That's a tough vote Joe!!
:48:

Well got back and I'm full of holes, I have to return in a month to have another one they spotted today removed, all stage 2 or less.... so far no real worry. I peeked in at my garden....today is day 63 and about 7 more to go before the ChemD x Cherry Fuel comes down, and gosh she is getting really heavy....I have them all tied up now trying to make the last 7 days or so, stems are breaking everywhere. I trimmed up the "Grape" a few nights ago...what a pita that was, the smoke is excellent but its hard work to make it look pretty...glad I don't have to have pretty smoke, I prefer to smoke everything that has a candy coating on it, and that's all the sugars and some of the smaller fans at the bud sites, but peeps like to see a clean shaved bud....must be the times ~snicker~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back