Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried making dry ice sift hash and the problem I had was when to stop shaking the trim. I kept on shaking and more than the trichomes went thru the bubble bag. Much of the trim was so brittle from the extreme cold of the dry ice, that it too went thru the bubble bag. I wasn't too impressed.

Hippie is the bubble hash honcho !-- I'm not shaking hash bags for hours !-- I want a CO2 hash oil extraction machine -- work it like Hippie does that cement mixer/ hash machine he got !-- no trimming no drying -- everything but a few kolas for the smoking goes thru the machine !-- CO2 Shatter has many uses !--

And another thing !-- My second career in the green wave does not include spending my every waking hour trimming !--

Wow, stumbled across some sexually based water pipes. No way in hades would I use one. I'd tap holes in a Pepsi can first. Lol. I'd post a picture. But I'd hate to offend someone.

shake it for about 30 seconds then clean up, its the best ,then shake some more it has more green look . I make killer chocolate chip cookies. Stoner cookies. only shake for a few minutes.

That's the stuff came over here early weekend !-- RWS used to tell me --go play with your little Widow plant thingy !-- She's become more and more involved in the grow as time passed !-- She runs the clone veg area now !-- I'm trying to narrow my variety wish list down -- I'm thinking 4-5 varieties in a rotation !-- Today she hands me a list and says we gonna grow some of these too !-- I got a headache now !- No problem !- it's the how to that gives me a headache !

4:20 baby! Stuck at the job. 40 minutes till quiting time!!!!

YD, don't take this wrong, but i am sure glad you don't work for me. Can you get into something that you like? Good decision not posting that nasty bong.

Keef what does RWS want to grow?

I am learning the different way to make hash. Sure are a lot of opinions out there. I am mostly confused.

Rose, I love my work. But I start the day at 6am. By 4pm, I'm ready to go!!! I'm one of the harder working people my age. I really take pride in what I do. Which in turn means my work is a higher grade than most others at my shop.
Please Don't think I'm mad or anything. I'm not, just didn't want you to get the wrong idea of who I am.
Let's light some smoke signals!!

I bet i can roll a joint faster than you...go. I am glad you are doing what you like. I am really glad.

Rose, I rolled my own cigs for over two years when I was locked up. I've never mastered the art of rolling. I've given up. Ha. I just use a roller now.

I still use an old dollar bill and they are decent, now my ol hippy friend will roll them where the paper meets the paper...... size of a roll of nickles almost and everyone smokes excellent, I have watched him do it and it happens fast...coolest thing i have seen in a bit.

When I roll I use a dollar bill like Kraven !-- I can lay it down on a table but why I usually got a rolling machine in my wallet !-- I mostly smoke on my pipe all day long !--- Hey Rose I asked RWS what she knew of terepins - -- She had ran across another source of 411 about them -- This reference pushed her over the top !-- She wants some high in lemonene - Some high in that jasamine -- Pinene !- and some Papaya !-- I'm keeping my T.E. !-- I'm partial to it !-- I told her she gonna need more lights ! We got some of Umbra's BPU-X- B.B. in bloom - developing a nice smell !--

Cleaned my pipe tonight. Had turned solid inside. What a mess. Breaking it in again, I hate a clean pipe. So ashy.

I dunno YD, I like to taste my medicine so I keep even my daily driver really clean, maybe I'm weird ?

pretty stoned, Evening All...Papers I just Love the "Raw" rolls just pull out what you need 5 meter roll,pretty cool.... Thought we all love a clean pipe I just hate to clean it up..

I think I'll do mostly Dry Ice this year. got lots of trim . And a few loads of RSO. Rose have you ever cooked with the RSO? The hash is great for cooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back