Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning all. morning hunt is done . nice morning in the woods. I love October.

Take another Chernobyl doobie with ya. Give Bambi a chance.......

I took an older cousin hunting with me one year. Jessie loved his John Barley Corn a lot. It was getting late, so I took a slow stroll over to where he was hunting. Sure enough, he was passed out, laying back on a downed log, rifle still in his arms, with a dead soldier laying next to him.

I carefully took the gun off his lap and replaced it with a stick and headed back to the trailer. About an hour later, in he stumbles. His face was swollen up enough he looked like a mongoloid from all the mosquito bites, and he claimed he'd still be out there sleeping if the deer hadn't walked up and sniffed his face.

He wasn't mad about being disarmed. Claimed he jumped too high when the deer woke him up to get off a shot anyway.

Early afternoon Burn ?-- it's what I do !-- got a headache from looking around at seedfinder.com -- I can say that right ?- they don't sell anything ! Anyway -- tracing varieties back to their roots -- try to limit it with indica and indica heavy crosses ! Learned something from my Widow though !-- 60% Sativa -- 40 % indica means that there will be some indica heavy phenotypes -- finally presented my plan for breeding that Frosted Black to the C.F.O. and my intention of dropping the 2 lastest finishing Widow lines !-- was ready for A fight -- She said -- Make it so !!! WOW !-- wasn't expecting that ! Talk is Cheap !-- quess we be seeing if I can breed that Frosted Black or if I 'm just talking trash !

one day I was sleeping in a tree stand . The DNR guy parked right by me. He walked right by me to check up on the property owners right behind me. I woke up and saw his truck and got out of there before he came back. He had to be laughing pretty hard when he walked past me. No need to check my license, I was not hunting lol. Yep I got 3 rolled and I'm out of here .

Shoot him Bozzo !! Good Luck !-- saw a buck in a neighbors yard last year -- big rack but he probably weighed about 70 pounds ! Little Bitty deer !

Yo Umbra -- U know about seed and seed companies -- hook me up with the 411 on U.B.C seed-- I was lusting after their Indica 50 but I keep hearing that the company is an old scam !-- is there any reliable G.E. seed companies ? I don't mind paying for quality but I have been known to get real a little angry when I get ripped off ! It's not complicated -- I want seed to the most potent indica or indica hybrid known to man ! What's the name of that variety and where can I get seed ?

tranquil elephantizer Bodhi seeds...Attitude
William's Wonder SickMed seeds...Attitude
Four Corners Rare Dankness....Attitude (might be sold out)

Good morning OFC, and a fine weedend morning it is. It`s also wake and bake time. So let`s get with the program and wake and bake ya`ll. Peace.

Morning All !- Wake and Bake it Be !-- Umbra thanks for the seed tip !-- "Attitude" gonna check that out ! Get up the rest of U Old Farts -- just because it's Saturday that's no excuse for sleeping in !

Umbra Dude -- What variety do U think would work best in a SOG ? I planning on doing some breeding but the SOG rotation has to keep producing !--

sat in the rain and had a big 4 point come in . big deer . but we have to have 6 points or more. Darn. but he was a big fella.

what I want is an early indica.something that is really finished in late September. I have to grow early girl tomato's so I want an early girl marijuana . What is the best one?

good morning all. I hunted hard yesterday, today a day off . to old to hunt hard every day anymore.

Umbra Dude -- What variety do U think would work best in a SOG ? I planning on doing some breeding but the SOG rotation has to keep producing !--

It depends on what you are trying to achieve. Tons of plants work well in SOG.

sat in the rain and had a big 4 point come in . big deer . but we have to have 6 points or more. Darn. but he was a big fella.

what I want is an early indica.something that is really finished in late September. I have to grow early girl tomato's so I want an early girl marijuana . What is the best one?

good morning all. I hunted hard yesterday, today a day off . to old to hunt hard every day anymore.

Have you ever tried DNA's LA Confidential?

That's my problem. The back just won't take setting still that long anymore. Maybe I can build a blind big enough for a cot?

I think if I do an outdoor grow next year, it's going to be nothing but Skunk#1. They finished first and had big buds. Didn't get one bit of bud rot on the Skunk, either.

that's what I want .Early big bud and mold resistant. A dream grow.
:vap_bong__emoticon: you got me dreaming :vap-Bong_smoker:

Shoot Hippie I have a 8x8 tree house on 10 foot stilts. with a bed and swivel rocker. Come on up ride to house on a quad. But I sat out at my other blind in the rain last night.

That's what I'm talking about !-- that's da way to hunt !-- only thing missing is a pet doe in heat on a leash out front ! Take your pick !-- that should be against the law ! --Umbra -- what I'm looking for is a fast finishing heavy hitter !-- I'm gonna be turning most of my harvest into e-cig liquid !-- so as much THC out of the smallest area as fast as possible ! -- Any suggestion ? -- I can clone the Hell out of some weed ! -- the plan has always been to stack SOGs but it has to be the right plant !

I plan to stack SOGs down both sides of an 8X8X40 Reefer shipping container !-- a little plumbing, a little electrical , a shelf down each side -- bring in aero under LEDs and -- Boo-ya !!-- back to the present !-- gotta find the right plant and become proficient at all aspects of growing it ! I 'm a long ways from a reefer at this point !-- some of U guys got pensions and retirement -- that wasn't my lot - as much as I wish it was !-- Growing weed ain't work !-- and the perks of never running out !-- sign me up !

beemer, bozzo,
I could spend a couple of days at a time in a blind like that.

keef,
Man, ya gotta bring that pet doe of yours that`s in season. Promise, won`t let the big bucks have their way with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back