Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't sleep so I'm up !-- Hippie hope U save me a few seed!-- I want to cross it with my T.E. !--Can't see how it could be anything but fine !-- Wouldn't mind a fine female Dawg either !--

29 this am at my house. Brought my diesel heater to work. Me and cold don't get along very well. I've heard it gets worse with age.

Real feel of 34F C'mon that not cool - pun intended. I need my southern winter back. I don't want this northern stuff thats freezing and windy...yuk!!

Rose I though about you and your family most of the day yesterday, I really wish I had the words....but there are none, you can always talk to me, I have big ears.

Keef last I heard the gear we grow is going for $4400 a lb or $1400 per 1/4. Tempting to get back in the trade but it's not for me. Maybe when prohibition is over and I have some extra.

Those prices are ridiculous,,,350 per ZIp,,lol. I don't care how Dank it is,,it ain't worth 350 a Zip. And PPL ***** about big business taking over,,,sounds like it already has to me. It don't cost no WHERE NEAR that to grow it. I would kick my peeps *** if he tried to charge me those freakin prices.

Sorry for your loss Rose. I am dreading the day my Miniature Schnauzer passes. He is 11 yrs old and our best friend for sure.

Thanks again you guys. I hope this is the worst day waking up crying, i hope that stops soon. Mr rb got that big boy buried yesterday in the cold. He is by the patio now, where he liked to be.
The good news is the LA confidential made me sleep really good last night. It is weird, the other dogs... ok, enough.
It is COLD here.
Hippie, yes, ebrother!
Kraven, thank you.
TCBud, WH ..
I know, lets smoke!

FINALLY! Someone to smoke with! THanks Joe.

Keef, are you in the hot tub yet?

I am interested in the infrared saunas. Two doctors told me i should get one... Costco.com.. I think i will go try one out before buying.

Rose, the tears will come often & sometimes when you least expect it. Just when you think you have it under control you find yourself overwhelmed with grief. I ended up getting two rescue dogs shortly after, but it didn't ease the sorrow. Anyways, I feel for you. Woke to a cold house this morning; it was 74 in here! I hate cold. Coffee & smoke-- no worries mate! And, Keef, I'll volunteer to be the first OFC member in your hot tub!

Morning O.F.C. !!--Rose the hot tub is a 7ft -X-7ft--- We have a patio out back so we placed it there!--- Gotta get an electrician to run me a 220 volt line before using it !-- If U remember I had a tift with my new neighbor when he informed me my fence was on his property?-- Told him It was his fence and his problem !--Cuz tore the fence down the fence!--Fence was on his property !--Anyway --with the fence up it would have cost much more if the had to use a crane to get it into the back yard !-- Hippie -I'm making that seed starting station primarily to start a assortment of ChemDawg crosses and I got some seed from the T.E. and some from my Widow !--Oh!-the wife is looking for some Papaya seed too!-- I'm excited about this single Cindy 99 seed!--Wish I had a few more !--- I've decided that to find the 4 varieties I want in my rotation I need to grow several varieties several times to find my keepers!-- Umbra needs to send me some of that Cherry Pie and some GG crosses !--Hey Dog --What U said about hurting more as U age !-- Nailed it !-- Gonna happen to U too little brother ! Anyone wanna get high!

Juice is easy to run. If you've got a double spot left in your breaker box, buy the breaker and figure out how far the run will be. That'll determine what gauge wire you need.

If a simple minded hippie like me can do it, I know you can, Cuz!

Sure Hippie but RWS said "U remember the last time U got lit and messed with electricity "-- 'nough said !--One mistake and U don't forget it !-- So yes Hippie I could run the wire and install the plug but the Lady bought me a hot tub and wants it installed properly!-- If she wants an electrician to install it who am I to tell her no !--- I did my job !--I spent that $5,000 sign on bonus without even trying !

Hey Umbra I never did get a viable GDP-X-BLACK Rose !-- The rest of "Umbra's Bunch" are thriving! We're the GDP-X-BLACK Rose be too old !-- We know I'm not the best germination in the house but the B.B. did fine !-- Most germed with no problem! ---Not giving U a hard time Umbra I'm thankful for the seed !--

I lost my dog 14 years ago, and I still get misty eyed. I'm sure goimg to miss this Dane when its his time. No good without the bad.

After Noon here, OFC. cane have a nice trip. Your, probably long gone. Rose, I'm sorry about friend. Everyone Have a Happy and Hi Thanksgiving.

Afternoon Nes!-- Still studying for that drug test !-- Did some research and found out that saliva test can easily be beat!-- My Wife passed one just the other day !--She did our family wake and bake then about 1pm -- It seems excellent oral hygiene works just fine ! Hopefully this will be her last job.!--- 4,400 per lb. ?-- I need to tap that market !-- I know the market value is different in different places but maybe one day the O.F.C. can market where the price is best !--I'm not really talking about a pot farmers co-op --But prohibition ends----Maybe we can do such a thing !

Hopper did U see the last episode of "Street Outlaws"-- Daddy Dave and Goliath! --Dragging them like they was tied to a stump !

I tell ya,,, that freakin Camaro keeps kicking everybody's ***. Cant think of the guys name. Think its Kye Kelly or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back