Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would keep the two separate, but that is just me. We made di hash a couple of weeks ago and it doesn't need anything to bind it. But I may be weird. to me hash is party and rso is meds... I bet you would make some kick *** hash that way but it would be way to strong for me to enjoy... go for it bozzo.

Thank you bozzo, he was a very good boy.

Keef, take a fool's advice and hit the box with a clear head. You want to be watching the stars with a buzz in your tub and not laughing with Buddha while RWS cries.

If the box has a main breaker, flip it off. If it's a hot panel, keep in mind that anything copper or metal will kill you if you touch it. Last box I worked on was a hot box. I cut cardboard and covered everything but the spot I was working on, just incase. The sixty cycle shuffle is no fun. Been hit too many times.

Rose, ole Sharky's been gone for more than two months, but there's still triggers that make my heart hurt. Snow was one. He loved snow. I miss the little snow angels he'd leave in the yard.
Rodan's been gone a couple of weeks. I still hurt when I go for my two AM snack and she's not tap dancing on the perch wanting hers. Life goes on, and when we dwell on things that hurt our hearts, we take a part of our hearts away from the ones we love that are still here. Still sucks though.

Why not just get a pollen press Bozzo ?-- That would make some killer canna caps with hash and RSO!-- I remember the Gloman said he took a 00 cap full of RSO ---He said he was high for 3 days !--That's aittle too potent for Keef!- Rose U should be taking an edible dose about 3 times a day!--Not so potent that U can't function but enough to take the edge off ! Bozzo when U headed south ? ---Wrestling with that hot tub and mowing yesterday done beat Keef's a$$ !--No rest for the wicked !--This gonna hurt !

Hippie the box has a main shutoff so we good !--Don't do it stoned?--Anyone could do it with a straight head !-But --I bet I can do it stoned !---Running the wire to the tub and hooking it up is no problem !--This will be my first time to install a breaker!--Seems straight forward enough !--I will be careful and I'll have the Mighty RWS supervising !--

Just keep in mind that if you get hung up and RWS tries to pull you off, your dogs will probably starve to death before the smell alerts the neighbors. I did a hot box one time and tied a hundred foot power cord around my waist. Told the owner if I started dancing to pull and pull HARD!
With the main shut off, make sure you steer clear of it. the wires going to it are straight from the pole.
Honestly, it's easy. Just pay attention like you would if you were trying to pet a sidewinder.

Hippie I know you miss him. I guess we will always miss them, but what you said about the price of love is loss. or something like that, is so true. and it is worth the pain of the happy years with them. Ok, enough... Did i mention we have frozen rain with snow on top... not my favorite road conditions, but i am an old teamster that drove for a living once upon a time. I have to go to the md this morning. Wish me luck!

I THANK EACH OF YOU!!!!

this birds packing and will fly soon. a couple of weeks yet Keef. Got to try just a small batch Rose.

Bozzo hope all goes well and U have a great winter!--Maybe come spring U can talk the Hippie out of a T.E. clone or two !- Bozzo a card shark ya'll !--He be taking all they money!---Rose --hope all goes well at the doctor ! --

Got the tub where it's gonna stay and I promise U one thing---This is gonna hurt!!-- But what U gonna do ?-- One day I won't be able to muscle a 700 lb hot tub around but that day ain't today !-- I'm gonna pay for this in pain !

Grandpa --I wasn't sure what a GFCI breaker was !-- I had planned to install a 50 amp breaker and run the wire straight to the tub!--U got my attention !--Got some more research to do before throwing down !-- Grandpa --What U growing and how ?--- I get names confused but I can identify who's who by what they growing !-- Thanks for the 411 on the GFIC breaker!

You can go with a ground fault circuit interrupter breaker or you can go with a GFCI at the plug. It's well advised. By the time you feel the tingle, they trip. Otherwise, if something does happen, throw in some potatoes, carrots, and celery. You'd make a great stew!:)

Am I smoking alone?-- It's gotta be 3:20 or 2:40 I'm getting high --Who really knows what time it is anyway !-- My clock says it's time to get high !--Took me some caps cause I'm finished today !--The spirit is willing the body not so much ! I'll finish up tommorrow! --RWS been on You Tube and knows all there is to know about wiring this Thang !--- She might be a little anxious to get in the tub !--

Keef, mr rb put in GFI when he did our hot tub. 50 amp.

I be smoking with you!

Hi OFC. Been MIA. Rose so sorry about your poodle. Our pets become family. My son made it home yesterday at 4:20. Still bummed about my car. Been busy farming and looking for work. Another holiday without my family :(.

Rose, sometimes the pain is a firm reminder of how much he became a member of your family.....grief is a five step process and your gonna hit anger and disbelief at some time. Try to remember, holding it in only serves to hurt you in the long run....take it from the crazy PTSD vet, who by the way started counseling yesterday.....THATS A BIG MOVE FOR ME.....i don't really like to talk about things much, but after some tears and anger...hell I felt better yesterday...weird, I could have been doing this all along. Anytime you wanna talk I can be a good listener....and your gonna need to talk this through a time or two before the sting is taken away.

Hunted for brick tonight. No luck, tomorrow looks promising. On the ride home, I discovered my left side upper wisdom tooth is cracked. My wife inspected me when I got home and both uppers are chipped. That bums me out, I detest the dentist. I'm going to try and bold out till February when my dental coverage starts. Doesn't hurt, but of course I know its there now.
Well, lets smoke a bowl, and have a couple crispy fried spam sandwiches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back