Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love spam but my heart does not. Slowly fried and slightly crispy on both sides.

I love that song. Spam, spam and more spam. Who sang that song? I forget...

Hello OFC. I just took a hit from my 1st grow of THC bomb and decided to drop in and say hello. mmmm

Ok, this cats got to go!!! You start spamming the ofc, you got to go!!!

Bạn không được chào đón ở đây .

At least Hippie. It has been a lot lately.

Hi Beemer, so nice to see your name down there.

GI number 1........VC number 10. See I learned some Vietnamese. Good Morning OFC number 1

Morning ofc, continuing my quest for the brick today. Hopefully won't have this problem for very much longer. Tired of spending $100 a week on bud.
Smoke em if ya got em.

Morning OFC, wife is off with me till Sunday. Got a hot cup of coffee and a half smoked bowl. Laid down 5 more SSTD today, got to keep both tents busy...besides I only have three in flower and it looks lonely and sad in there.

Been on the horn looking for happy frog. Found a store with four bags left, will be making a run Saturday and buy them all. Evidently this is not the time of year to find a specialty soil locally. It will be a 110 mile trip there and back.
Went ahead and payed over the phone and got all four. I will need them before February. Looks like a mini road trip Saturday.

Rose any of them spammers from Canada ?--- 70 at the beach with showers moving in today!-- Feel like I been beat with an Ugly stick !---Not messing with electricity in the rain ! Guess I'll just hang out an shoot the sheet with my peeps!-- The pharm is looking good but I only got bloom half full!-- Thinking about ordering a selection from one of those Mix and Match seed companies ---Any reason I can't clone feminized plants?--

Dog next time order that frog dirt from Amazon --Have it delivered to your door!--The U.P.S. man hates me !-- I work him !--

U can't know about head injuries unless U got one !!--My Muse came to me last night and showed me head movies about an electric boat that needs no fuel !----I'm gonna have to start building stuff again !-- Empty some of this stuff out my head !

GI number 1........VC number 10. See I learned some Vietnamese. Good Morning OFC number 1
Make boom-boom long time?

When I was a kid working the retail field, I worked with an old merchant marine that hated GIs. He claimed in the late fifties-early sixties, he could bribe the cook and get a three pound caned ham, take it to the fanciest ***** house in town, and the mama-san would boot every guy out and give him free run for the entire weekend and never bring him the same gal twice.

He said by the mid sixties when the GIs started showing up in force, the ladies started charging five bucks a pop! Supply and demand I guess.

Keef, when you go to wire the tub, I always found wiring from the plug back to be the safest. Run the wire to the plug, then back to the box. Stuff the wire through the box with a romex connector, hook it up to the breaker while the breaker is loose and turned off, then snap the breaker in. Flip the main on, flip the hot tub breaker on, and look for smoke! No smoke/sparks/ loud bang = good job.

If ya ain't got it done in a week, send me a round trip plane ticket. I'll hook it up for ya.:)

Keef, I looked on amazon, but it would cost me $50 a bag after shipping. I bought four bags local for $68. The shipping kills it. I need to go hydro one day.

Good Morning OFC. Just so you guys know, there is a SPAM museum in MN. They have busts of famous people made out of SPAM. When people ask me what scrapple is, I tell them it is like SPAM without all the health benefits of SPAM.
I guess things are back to normal around here. I asked my son to take out the trash last night. He told me it was taken care of. I took it out at 7:30 this morning. I asked him to transplant 6 plants. Looks like he just left them out in the cold. I will take care of them as well.

Thanks Hippie !--U Musta been in my mind cause that is pretty much what I had in mind !--I can do it --Dam with the Internet U can find instructions on how to do anything !--I hurt myself moving that tub where I wanted it !--I'll lay up a day or two and heal up some then hook it up !--Spend that much on something and not hook it up is not an option!----The black market in Korea was fantastic !--- I could buy a bottle of Johnny Walker black label for $5 and take it to the village and sl it for $25 !--Chocolate, Blue Jeans, coffee, cooking oil-- Double or triple your money !-- I could put a dollar bill in my wall locker and go to the ville and spent all my money!--Next day go buy some chocolate or something and after 3-4 trips I'd be ready to do it again!--Prostitution was legal and I took care of the girls--They didn't have many options-it was just a job!--By the time I had been in Korea for 3 months I had a better Intel system than the investigators!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back