Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's coming soon Keef, I have a few purchases I need to make first but its on the list. Thanks for the kind words.

Umbra - I'll keep a look out, I'm excited. Thank you

Hippie I dried them a couple weeks on top the fridge them put them in the fridge for a moth or so !--Scuff them real good and they'll probably germ for U !-- The GG#4 came from Elev8 seed and mine just came up ! Those others came from Umbra -- They should be good to go !--

Rose I feel for U about that arm !--Mine is better or worse but always there !-Never sure if U can trust it or not !---Can be quite frustrating !

Well, my wife's mother died last night. It's a very confusing time for my wife, her mom was just a biological mother. She was an addict, between doing dope, finding dope and jail, no time to be a mother.
For all the things she did that broke my wife's heart her whole life, she still loves her mom. Such a complicated mess, and i have no idea how to help.

Well, my wife's mother died last night. It's a very confusing time for my wife, her mom was just a biological mother. She was an addict, between doing dope, finding dope and jail, no time to be a mother.
For all the things she did that broke my wife's heart her whole life, she still loves her mom. Such a complicated mess, and i have no idea how to help.

Like everyone says Bro,,just console her. As for the relationship between her and her Mom,,,not much anybody can do to fix that,,,that's for sure. You can not pick your family and just because you are family doesn't mean its always gonna be a good situation. I always tell ppl,,,my family is those who Want to be family,,,even if they are not my blood,,,, doesn't mean their not my family ,,,and vice versa.

Y.D. Sorry For your wife's loss... This all sounds so familiar ....Hugs Brother....Hugs Help.....And More Hugs...

Sorry for her loss, and your right, what a confusing time for all, just be her rock man and listen...she doesn't need answers just to get it out bro.

Things change quickly here. Overnight there was legislation to ban growing where I live, at the county level. It has not been signed into law yet, but I think this is an attempt to attack the 2016 legalization efforts.

Time for federal to just change it from schedule 1 !-- I'm sure if they change the law Umbra will just run out and turn the garage back into a garage !-- I done seen the light !--Stay stealth !-- Ideally establish a market far away from the source ! -- For me that's gonna be to be as nondescript as possible !--People know what U do it can be dangerous ! If I ever have to bust out of here running dirty ---I would much rather be hauling a few cases of THC e-cig liquid !--Rather than a load of bud !

I love the Liquid Weed. My Brother in law brought one over yesterday that said 70% THC on the filler box it came in. All I know is it was a very nice strong high with just a couple hits. And i could use that pen for a week or more with one filler. Really considering a new way to partake in my Meds. Its clean and you can smoke right next to someone and they wouldn't have a clue its not nicotine. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Hopper see the light !-- The math to figure out how much THC I want in it !---I make some that light me up it should be strong enough !-- What I want to to do the extraction then make the e-cig liquid equal the mother weed toke for toke !

bro i know what your woman is going through. my father was a piece of work to put it nicely. he was worried he would run out of beer. man walked out of my life when i was 9 and never tried to contact me till i was turning 21. when he passed i came home to help bury him and get his thing in order. when my dad passed (stepdad from 2 years old) i about lost it. i had a hard time with my father because he was my father. just be there for your wife is about all you can do as it will run it's course. tell her i said sorry for your lose.

anybody use this stuff? i use general hydroponics maxi bloom and the lucas formula now but being mg/scotts owns them now i'm thinking of going in a different direction.

I am happy to provide you, except for a nominal shipping/handling fee of $29.76. (This offer is available for shipping address in the USA only.) The preview pack includes the following items:
-1 qt. Foliage Pro
-1 qt. Pro-Tekt
-1 qt. Bloom
-8 oz. K-L-N
-8 oz. Mag-Pro
Put some Dyna in your Gro!
Happy Growing!

Hopper they got all the research over at Skunk Pharm !--They also have a recipe for THC lollipops !-- Everything starts with CO2 shatter !-- I got my eye on a Super Critical desk top CO2 Hash Oil extraction machine !-- Where was that machine Umbra I haven't checked the price in awhile !--My plan ? --Grow the weed --do the extraction --make the e-cig liquid --package it and wholesale it far ,far away if possible !-- My go is to grow and process One kilo a month !-- but when prohibition ends maybe I run all the fine weed I can lay hands on into e-cig liquid !-- Who knows maybe I trade retail ready bottled e-cig liquid for raw weed ?

Yeah I really am concedering smoking nothing but the juice. Its cheaper and more effective,,, and most of all its much easier on my lungs.

I love the Liquid Weed. My Brother in law brought one over yesterday that said 70% THC on the filler box it came in. All I know is it was a very nice strong high with just a couple hits. And i could use that pen for a week or more with one filler. Really considering a new way to partake in my Meds. Its clean and you can smoke right next to someone and they wouldn't have a clue its not nicotine. Yehaaaaaaaaa
I was at an event that had a few politicians attend back in NJ. I think you could tell that 1 wasn't nicotine. He had glassy eyes and this sh*t eating grin that you could just tell he was high. So even though there is little or no smell, you can still tell. I think it is where the legalization movement is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back