Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopper trying to making this stuff about drove me crazy ! ( and anyone else trying to make it ) Even god couldn't get enough THC to disolve into the Vegetable Glycerin base to get U high !--and the oil separates from the base !---Skunk Pharm found the secret less than a year ago !--- So brilliant had to be a Stoner figured it out !--Just look at a gallon of milk --Milk fats do not disolve in milk but it doesn't separate out anymore !-- The people over there say they have used 50/50 base and extract and that it was entirely too strong ! Can't wait till I can grow enough weed to justify that extraction machine ! --

Giggy all I've ever used is Botonacare products !-- Thier Pro -grow and Pro-Bloom concentrates --Cal/mag because of the RO water --That and adjust the pH is what I do !

I agree with ya Umbra. I personally think the juice is going to be a very very big thing. I believe it will replace joints just like it is ciggs. Its cleaner ,,very pure,,,and much better for the lungs. Plus it gets me higher faster then anything else,, except dabbing.

Lots of Ya'll gots one of my e-cig liquid bottles --They came with seed in them !--That's my 2 mil. - $100 bottle !---U might think that is outrageous but like Hopper said a fill up might last him a week !-- This is 2 fill ups !---That's the retail price -- I can wholesale it cheaper ! -- I want to make one for pain control with about equal parts high CBD extract and high THC oil then tone it down so it can be used regularly thru out the day ! I still need a logo for a shrink wrap label anyone got any ideas !

By the way reading how you use your e-cigg bottles reminds me of how TCVG used to send me beans using a small square piece of cardboard. You know how cardboard boxes have little channels in them. He would fill those little channels full of beans and stuff cotton in the ends and mail it in a postcard. Worked awesome. Its flat and the seeds are fairly well protected and quite.
I wish I could grow. I miss it horribly.

Here's how to make THC e-cig liquid !-- U will need three things !--1--Clean shatter (or BHO) --2 --an e-cig base ( P.G. or V.G.) I work food grade Vegatable Glycerin--(25$ a gallon) and lastly a homogenizer of some sort ( dremel with homemade whip )- find a heavy small glass vase at the Hobby store !--It will need a rubber stopper with a center hole so the whip can pass thru it and be turned by the dremel at 10,000 rpms !-- Mix one part shatter to 2 parts V.G. in heavy bottle --Heat in water bath stirring occasionally - When hot remove from heat --attach dremel to whip sticking out the rubber stopper --Crank that dremel to high !--A minute or so is enough !--- Let it sit on a shelf overnight to see if it separates if it does U didn't whip it long enough !-- The amount of hash oil can be adjusted but the juice will need to be homogenized again !--Should have at least a 3 month she life without separating !-- It's hard to make less than a few ounces at a time !---bottle and done ! One ounce of this e-cig juice will make 15-- 2 mil bottles !

If a weed like this GG#4 can produce 27% THC --How much hash oil should I be able extract from it ?---20% of start weight or more ? Say 100 grams of shatter or wax ?-- 300 mg. per gram of e-cig juice -- That's a lot ain't it ?

Thanks guys for the thoughts and advice. I won't be home until tomorrow night.
In a way, I'm glad she is gone, because my wife could never get better while her mom was randomly showing up. I'm very protective of my wife, so anyone that hurts her I have a very hard times liking in the least. She was weak, and that's why she was an addict. On one hand, I hate her for what she did to her family. She loved her family, ex husband and all.
That woman was a prime example of opiate addiction. She was shooting dope till the week she died. In the end, dope was all she had and I'm sure there was never enough.
So I guess, it seems I'm just as confused.
Think I'll go sit and smoke a bowl, in memory of Debbie.

That's what happen to my X Wife. She was 6 years younger then me,,her sister whom I dated 1st was even younger. Her and her sister have now passed due to over dose of opiates and meth. Very sad for my Son we had together.

Dog --I spent most of a decade as an addict !-- It wasn't street dope but opiates is opiates !-- After awhile it's got very little to do with getting high !-- If U don't have a dose in time --The devil gonna come to call !--I can't describe withdrawals to U because there ain't nothing U can imagine that compares !--U not trying to get high --U trying to keep from getting sick !-- It controls U !-- Cold Turkey withdrawals almost killed me !--

D.D. no work tonight !-- Back on her weekend schedule !--So I gave her a healthy dose of caps --Got Eric Claptons 2010 Crossroads Guitar Festival on the tube -- Pipes full !--I'm thinking I may be eating well tonight !

Oh, Happy, happy, Joy, joy! Went to the watering hole in a total funk. Went out today in 15 degree weather to revamp the mountings for the black light posters. Had to pull the battery on the starboard side to get the cleat mounted. Noticed a flash when I took off and put back on the terminals. Posters look great. Went to test out the entire system and the damn rgb ceiling lights don't work! Pulled the overhead apart and checked the fuse. Fuse was fine. Came back in the house a defeated man and started searching for more controllers 'cause I figure a surge took out the two onboard.

Headed for the bar with wife in tow to lick my wounds. Had four and headed home. On the downhill stretch, I pulled out the remote and hit the button. SCHAZAM! They work!

I figure it's FM. Fu**king Magic! Why ask why? The world is lovely. I honestly figure it's because the Old Hen was with me. She's brought me good luck for over 45 years.

Got a glow going and about to kick it into high (really) gear!

evening folks, just saw where glenn frey passed today. sad we have lost three in three weeks. lemmie, bowie and now frey. it seems like someone else passed as well but i can't remember who.

Just sittin here as happy as can be off finger hash from the slayer and the SSTD mixed....my world is like balloons....really pretty balloons.

Keef, I've never been there, but I can full imagine the effects of addiction. Based on how I've seen it ruin lives.

I love the Liquid Weed. My Brother in law brought one over yesterday that said 70% THC on the filler box it came in. All I know is it was a very nice strong high with just a couple hits. And i could use that pen for a week or more with one filler. Really considering a new way to partake in my Meds. Its clean and you can smoke right next to someone and they wouldn't have a clue its not nicotine. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Keef's been b preaching this "liquid weed" to me for a couple of years! Once you experience it in person, it becomes crystal clear.

Yes Mam,,,I loves it. Nothing like a pure clean high. No more material smoking up the lungs and going up in smoke. No waste. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

evening folks, just saw where glenn frey passed today. sad we have lost three in three weeks. lemmie, bowie and now frey. it seems like someone else passed as well but i can't remember who.

Tell me it's not true!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back